Reminder that this exact time tomorrow night the world will begin to realize that the team who owns this logo is going...

Reminder that this exact time tomorrow night the world will begin to realize that the team who owns this logo is going to eliminate Tim Bradley and the Partiots

Calling it right now: Titans vs Eagles super bowl

nfl teams don’t own their logos, the league does

Titans will get anally raped tomorrow.

So will your dad, tonight.

gib back oilers color scheme

>yfw titans players have to get their paychecks mailed to them from the old Houston Oilers offices in fucking Texas

Screencapped. Come back tomorrow, Mark, and we'll talk

Funny, but outdated and irrelevant. The packers barely scored 55 points combined this season.

We actually get it wired electronically

I, a fucking leaf, thoroughly and completely think the tits can do it tomorrow

Trips for saints over pats sb

Just prayed to God that thd Tians beat the Patriots.

If the Titans lose I will become an athiest since God is a cunt that lets dirty cheaters like the Patriots succeed.

as much as I would love this to happen.. it isn't going to happen. would love to be proven wrong by the flyin hawaiian and that long legged freak derrick henry

Reminder this actually happened and the next version of it is taking place tomorrow night.

My dubs will make this post come true.

BASED
R
A
D
Y

>Dick LeBeau defense against Tom Brady
This sure has worked great for the past 15 years

>Blocks your path

This is an idiotic post, all NFL logos are property of the NFL

Scoot scoot Brady

off by 1

This logo is actually terrible and the fact they got rid of an incredible team identity in the Oilers for this shit is embarrassing.

>judging logos
homo says what?

Hmmm?

Oh wait that's precisely the thing your mom said when I left my man milk in her mouth HAHA my guy. Who wants to give ya boi some skin? UP TOP!

The world is fallen and corrupt, user. If the P*ts win, it is just evidence of how much influence and control Satan has over the world.

it's not a bad logo at all.

>the world will begin to realize

You do realize that none of the world besides us will care, right?

Does someone have the edit of this where the scores are flipped and he's smiling?
I can't find it anywhere

>1990s
>Houston Oilers
>lel there's no oil in Tennessee, what do we call them?
>this is the best they can do

LEL

I hope the owl is Titans/Jags and Saints. Spit on the NFL

New England is significantly better at most positions, playing at home and has 100x more playoff experience than Tennessee. On paper NE should win by 31. But since it's the NFL it will probably go down to the wire

no

What would have been a better name?

the Oilers/Titans are an original AFL team.
Going with the Titans name was a nod to the origin of the AFL, and the AFL's importance before the NFL merger

the funny thiing is the Texans name is the same. It is also a nod to the original AFL

>Man Milk

A bit gay there desu

>-7 yards
>mfw Tits think they can win

>Kerry Collins

Why don't they just make a better logo?

They might have one next season

Pats beat the spread by a small margin after Titans close some of a much larger gap in garbage time. Jags upset Steelers. Jags play Pats close but a controversial call late in the third puts the game in Pats hands for the remainder. Pats blow out Vikings at home after Keemun has nightmare day at the hands of James Harrison, who announces his retirement less than a week after the Owl. Brady plays 1.5 more seasons with an AFCCG loss next year and a career ending injury midway through the following season.

The secret weapon will finally be unleashed.

Make Houston Oilers Again

The football organization centered in Tennessee (ie Adams' Titans franchise) holds the rights to the Oilers name, and kinda refuse to give it up to the Texans franchise in Houston.