/cum/

Canada USA Mexico

Comfy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2frAJT
firstcoastnews.com/news/local/data/crime/3-arrested-for-shooting-after-richard-spencer-speech-in-gainesville/484803203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cinnamon is a spice
y'all wypipo weakass cinnamon ain't spicy

I wish I was black so I wouldn't have to die before we can have a truly diverse utopia of exclusively brown people.

Truly the world will be better off when all whites are dead and their countries are allowed to achieve utopian multicultural diversity free of racial hatred, in the form of a mixed-race, mystery-meat, cappuccino skinned, double digit IQ possessing, indistinguishable writhing mass... Existing in perpetual servitude status, eternally placated by their gibsmedats and circuses under the '''chosen people'', the true elite as ordained in the Talmud.

What a waste of prime water-front property.

Why did Simon&Garfunkel disband?

Superior thread.

Seattle is nice as fuck.

Art's a whiny bitch

who will play him in the inevitable biopic

business idea:
a waterpark exclusively for mythological beings but the pooinloo ones are banned

But this market looks comfy and ordinary people can enjoy shopping and appreciate the good view then everything is fine, isn't it?

>being obsessed with black people

Maybe this is why girls won't fuck you.

>le 56% face

cara after gender reassignment surgery

filtered

whiter than most "white" Hispanics

googoo

Couldn't care less about race

Probably because you've never had to be around other races

Is that so. I didn't know that.

I live in a state that is 1/3rd black

You probably only interact with integrated white presenting mullatos and blacks

love chicken
hate milk
simple as

anyone else ever think about taking a bunch of people out when you're an old man and on death's door?

like driving a car into a group of nogs

I live near Baltimore, plenty of people from different socio-economic backrounds live near me, I am just used to it. I am much more classist than racist

any neo-confucianists here?

Got an itchy bum.

so you're a nigger, and post like a britnigger

No, I am not a homicidal autist

i really want to move to new hampshire and never talk to my dumb boomer parents and commie brother ever again but im an autist with very little money

Hello friends. What is your plans on saturday evening?

You live in the affluent suburbs away from the niggers eating each other, and therefore don't care about race I understand

Hot

What type of food should I order?

Not much, maybe go out for coffee later in the evening

pre-pre Haloween drinking

Thinking about converting to Hinduism since it's a European religion unlike Christianity

nigger food

neo-confucianism is the only respectable form of secularism

>guy says he doesn't care about race
>you try to tell him why he should think otherwise
>he says he's been about blacks and doesn't care
>you sperg out

You SJWs are pretty cancerous

Christianity made is what made Europe Great

hi level 32 atheist and leve 48 state seeker here,
there is more to north america than skin color, for example, Ted Bill amd Rick Hustead's Wall Drugstore was the first drugstore in South Dakota. Their state animal is the dog, their state fish is a trout, and their state tree is a pine tree of some sort, but not a christmas tree (quite common mistake in mistaking them for eachother).

As soon as he is face to face with a feral nigger he will realize it, propably won't even then

SJW are the ones screaming discrimination and racism, you SJW

>FINAL fantasy
>there are like 20 games

How do I find more mature friends

Stealing this and posting it on v

>MUH NIGGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You have to watch rick and morty

not him, but that would be me. and you are a poorfag living in a ghetto i understand? it is not their fault you live near them. do something about that or stop bitching

>I'm a nigger lover

Are british police even real

He's raising awareness about the nigger menace. He's doing his part.

goddamn when did Sup Forums start migrating here? They're all over the place tonight

Tells you a lot when they spend their saturday night shitting up other boards

But you need a rather large IQ for that first

>i live in the ghetto so everyone around me is poor and will rob me at the drop of a hat, therefore I hate black people

How about you get a job and move out of skidrow?

I too live in a white suburb, but I didn't always so I know first hand the barbarity of niggers and it always irks me when a gullible white leftist rejects race because he's never expierneced feral niggers before

To be fair, most simply woun't understand and I pity them... fools

well that's not an irish cop

It's been that way for quite a while. Not just here, they leak constantly into other blue boards.

>i am a little racist poltard living too close to them because i am a poorfag loser

you can always go to worldstar, blacked.com or reddit

>he thinks the reason niggers rape old women and eat each other is because they are poor and not 60IQ subterranean animals

kys nigger lover we were here first

High Im 18 whats reddit

>MUH NIGGERS N SHIET

>I'm a nigger lover who denies racial differences because it hurts my feelings

Blacks are genetically predisposed to violence, crime and poverty FACT.

>>he thinks the reason niggers rape old women and eat each other is because they are poor and not 60IQ subterranean animals

>i am intimately knowledgeable about Tyrone and Jamal, trust me
>i-i-i just used to live in the trash heap, i live in a white part of town now, I swear, not my mom's basement

Have you even spoken to a black person?

nah if you lived among white successful people you wouldn't sound like a hateful frustrated fuck. what is wrong in your life user?

Impotent rage

>Have you even spoken to a black person?
Nobody has, they aren't people

discord.gg/2frAJT

join

Feels good having started a massive internet argument

firstcoastnews.com/news/local/data/crime/3-arrested-for-shooting-after-richard-spencer-speech-in-gainesville/484803203

>there are nigger lovers itt

This basically, it's hard communicating with them because they don't speak proper English

>Nobody has, they aren't people

Discords are for gays

nah, some bigger shit has been going on last few days. all these ugly mutt pics. looks like Sup Forums is being raided. and some other boards too.

Average nigger lover

WLdontreallyM

>There are people who unironically love niggers ITT
ew

post /cum/

Can't beat those fucking frogs in Cuphead

try harder

This images makes me very, very happy.

>Can't beat those fucking frogs in Cuphead

tat is a great photo

>tfw no black conservative gf

Why are wh*Tes so weird?

FUN

they do dumb shit

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508632393730.webm

is that jontron

I'm just bad at platformers. Can only play strategy games and FPS.