Brit/pol/ - ANIME TO BE BANNED IMMINENTLY

OFFICIAL Brit/pol/ LIVESTREAM: THERESA MAY TO BECOME PM

>youtube.com/watch?v=dV-3JCYgdv0
_________

>FARAGE TO ATTEND REPUBLICAN CONVENTION, "HAS LESSONS" FOR TRUMP
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/12/brexit-leader-farage-has-lessons-trump-gop/86986562/

>BLAIRITE JOHN MCTERNAN THROWS MASSIVE TANTRUM IN BBC INTERVIEW
youtube.com/watch?v=TskZf-5_DuE

>THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES, COMRADES: CORBYN TO BE INCLUDED ON LEADERSHIP BALLOT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36778135

>A MUSICAL ANALYSIS OF THE TUNE DAVID CAMERON SANG OUTSIDE DOWNING STREET
classicfm.com/discover/music-theory/david-cameron-musical-analysis/#JOD7burZLE4KoShX.97

>DAVID CAMERON: NEW PRIME MINISTER BY WEDNESDAY EVENING
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/david-cameron-says-u-k-to-have-new-prime-minister-by-wednesday

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mrbc1qMnkd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LONG LIVE ANIME

PLEASE HELP OUT THE AUTIST RETARD.

He has been posting pictures/links about Nottingham Police for the last 11 threads and nobody has replied to him.

Give him some attention and perhaps he will stop posting this non-story and arrange his toast soldiers into a geometrically perfect row before washing his hands again.

fucking hell.

Literally nothing is going to happen with regard to this, please stop this humourless memeing.

You realise there is a thread.

But keep going faggot.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

SHE CAN'T DO IT ALONE

JOIN THE MAY ANTI-DEGENERACY FORCES TODAY

BOW TO YOUR LEADER

FUCK NO

May shill on BBC

STOP IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i dont get it, where did she say she will ban anime?

We can go thiccer

EVERYONE SAY THANKS TO BIG DAVE

THANKS BIG DAVE

hide your shit, lads.

they said that about the rapes and murder from islam. i'd rather be safe than beheaded

Found the terrified weeb. Masturbate to your drawings of children while you can m8. You'll be getting a knock on the door soon

oh how interesting.
You're a very smart person who is beloved.

"Y-yeah n-nothing is gonna happen to my anime r-right?"

EU first pic...

QUEEN ASSUMED CONTROL LADS

WHAT SHALL WE DO FIRST?

All these useless state ceremonies make me feel patriotic

thats not Rachel Riley.

Thanks m8

GAS THE WEEBS
CARTOON WAR NOW

reminder May is an even bigger NWO lizard than Cammers ever was, and the shills you see in this thread will be baby NWO sneks

APPOINT A NEW PM

Thank fuck we don't have presidential inaugurations, they're cringey as fuck

Outlaw the SNP.

She has a history of wanting to police the Internet of 'harmful' content.
She'll take away Bong lolis. Karen's time is measured in minutes.

Rachel Riley needs to start squatting

Same, absolutely love it.

See you in the gas chambers weebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mrbc1qMnkd4

This is now officially Theresa May's theme.

soon

One more to get added

THE WORLD WILL BOW TO THE TORY PARTY, AS WE WIPE ANIME DEGENERACY FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Salmond to the tower of london and for bants, prince harry will now pretend to be alex salmond going forward.

>MSNBC
>"Theresa May ran the State Department"

Oh my fucking God

burn your hard drives NOW NOW NOW

Start the encryption process now.

this music is fucking awesome

"no"
Anime is a medium, though... A small minority of which is questionable. The percentage that IS questionable is already criminalised. I literally do not understand her agenda on this.

Why do people find this attractive, it's over the top

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>American education

Lolis are already illegal here.

may has made me realize that pretty/cute girls should be banned from entertainment products because misogyny

The way the BBC are describing her she sounds like the Brown to Cameron's Blair. Next election is going to be fun, even if the Tories will have to work really hard to loose it

There's literally nothing wrong with enjoying anime

God Save The Queen

kek
I don't think he understood your comment.

Predictions on May's new cabinet lads?

>Deputy leader of the anti-degeneracy taskforce announced to be Boris Johnson, pictured after his post-Brexit surgery

>>FARAGE TO ATTEND REPUBLICAN CONVENTION, "HAS LESSONS" FOR TRUMP

How does this man continue to fucking woo me even after he retires?!

It's a meme you dip

>You are living under an absolute monarchy RIGHT NOW

its ogre lads

>Theresa Clinton now made President of the United UK

yes, very interesting

May will make anime real (by banning it and forcing weebs into the real world)

quick lads hide your animay

Brit/pol/, which is best and which is worst?

>SNP
I've always found it strange that a party whose core plank is quite plainly treasonous is allowed to have such an out-sized role in your parliament. It'd be like a Texas Independence Party playing a role in governing the entirety of the United States.

Dammit lads I didn't get to Downing Street in time to get the pig Pokemon, where can I find it now?

>She will never marry you

FUCKING RUN LADS!!!!!

(((Kuenssberg)))

>"MY FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS AS PRIME DICTATOR OF THE UK IS A UNIVERSAL BAN OF ANIME"

Priti Patel for Dominatrix Secretary

fucking hell

>Theresa May has announced uniform changes for the Metropolitan police today, as well as laws reforming the role of the Met into what's being described as 'May's Fist'.

Greg Clark is my MP and I've met him personally a dozen times

I vote him for personal Ministerial fuccboi

Holy fuck check out your inferiority complex

all juden

Why the applause?

What is it for?

Mr Cameron gave up his job because he realised that he had struck himself such a blow that he could no longer claim to have a mandate, despite his bought-and-paid-for ‘victory’ in the 2015 election, perhaps the most cynically-achieved election result in the modern era.

Having gone, he should have made a resignation statement to the House and departed quietly.

What is there to applaud?

A 1.5 Trillion public debt, matched by a private debt nearly as large, and a budget which continues to require heavy new borrowing every minute, to bring it into balance . A debauched currency, now finally showing the effects of years of printing money through ‘quantitative easing’. A total failure to control mass immigration. A total failure to achieve significant improvement in state education. A total failure to get a grip on crime and disorder (the prisons are bursting and restive). Two utterly disastrous foreign interventions, in Libya and Syria, with the second one less bad than it could have been only because Parliament for once had the sense not to vote for war. National defences (especially the Army and Navy) in tatters.

And a successor who is personally associated with the government’s greatest failure, and disagrees profoundly with her government’s principal aim, an absurdity which still causes the mind to boggle.

Applause? What is it for?

Roid gut.

I hope Anime does get banned tbqh

Does the PM have absolute control over the composition of the cabinet? Is it purely by her hand that other MPs rise and fall now?

I thought that said purity at first kek

Abolition of the cabinet, May will take over as Supreme Leader with the blessing of her Maj

Yes.

Oh fuck, I thought you'd died you useless cunt

...So we Meiji restoration now?

>Vehicle change

What did they get her lads? A Jag?

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

>my mind keeps saying run as fast as you can

HAPPENING

the Queen is perplexed by PM May's numerous proposals to build some kind of "Death Star"

>FORM NEW GOVERNMENT
>NEW GOVERNMENT

I'm scared, what do they mean about this?

Probably just an imitator using the Trip

State approved Karen

>Hitchens posts on his blog
>you crawl from your very grave to repost it

admirable desu

kek

As in it's a new government