U cannot stop the blacked movement

U cannot stop the blacked movement

>go on /soc/
>see this

laughed so fucking hard t bh but you are mentally ill

that's not me i don't even visit /soc/
there are a couple of blacked turk posters, 5 or 6 idk.

IKIBEY (pbuh) really did number on you guys

wtf are you talking about
this all started on /pol. when turks got rangebanned on /pol they spreaded blackedposting on Sup Forums

Really, when did it happen?
Does it happened with others flags or just you guys?

for some reasons people on Sup Forums were quick to adapt to our blackedposting and they started to post anti white stuff too.

Lol link the post pls.

good riddance

we're no longer rangebanned on /pol
the ban lasted for 1 month

But why did turk got range banned in the first place? What did you guys did to deserve that?

because theyre filthy turks, of course they deserve it

I think the constant turkroach meme posting finally broke him.

Unironically whites being unable to take the banter.

60% of Tatar women consider marrying a Russian man.

nah i don't care about that.
also as i already told here , there are several posters, you subhuman island monkey

we should all come and post in union with the turk to confuse /soc/ subhumans and show our strenght

some kara boğa worshipper turk posted black dicks at Sup Forums all day then get us rangedbanned from ALL boards not just Sup Forums check pic

Whites couldn't handle our anti white threads and mass reported us, we first got rangebanned for 3 days, yet it wasn't enough us to stop us from posting anti white stuff. then the BBC spam happened and Turks got rangebanned, but this still didn't stop us from spamming BBC and we mainly used Brazil proxies, as a result Brazil got rangebanned too

So if i bant them to death with a few friends, mexicans could being depo- , i mean rangebanned? Mmmmmmm interesting...

>hey grandpa, what were you doing during your best years?

I thought it was a meme at first but the guy is genuinely mentally ill, or just underage

bu bendim lol
I will proudly tell my grandchildiren about my exploits on Sup Forums and our black jihad

Even though i post anti-white stuff mostly, i have a pretty normal life. i have lots of friends, my grades are good and i have a part-time job. The difference is that i don't really like facebook/twitter and i spend my internet time on imageboard websites. apart from that i'm interested in pop genetics and history.

on imageboards and other websites*

>i have a pretty normal life
Yep, sure you are
you are mentally ill and need help

Lol that was me

>buttblasted white untermensch
lol. you won't stop me from posting anti white stuff. get used to it. and i'm not the only guy. stop being so butthurt.
also it's "sure you have".

Leave him alone, i want to be as cool as him and rangeban my whole country because i hate mexicucks, i might do it one day when a change my internet to a dynamic ip instead of the static one.

also fact: one of the BBC spammers is Berkay and he has a gf and a pretty "normal" life even though his posts on Sup Forums and other imageboards might make you believe that he's an obese shitposter with no life :DDDD

getting rangebanned oyur country is easy
steps:
get lots of mex proxies
spam BBC
that's how we got Brazil rangebanned

Sakın proxyleri nasıl aldığımızı söyleme