Am I actually supposed to believe that Ragnar would cheat on his 10/10 wife with this?

Am I actually supposed to believe that Ragnar would cheat on his 10/10 wife with this?

Looks like a trap.

she's pretty hot idk what you mean

Hot but with the face of a man

I think the show tried to establish that everyone would fuck anything they could get their hands on, and arbitrarily decide that some characters get upset about this sometimes.

Ragnar put his dick in a lot of places. The History channel have actually toned down the amount of fuckery he got up to. Something like 2% of the worlds population has Ragnars DNA in them. He got around, he really fucking got around.

not really, a strong jaw looks good on both men and women

Lagertha is barely 9/10. Aslaug is literal perfection.

She is the daughter of a famous hero and she is magic.

Seriously, faggot?

>2% of the worlds population has Ragnars DNA
Source?

saw her sexy bum and boobie in her first scene - wow what an entrance!

Aslaug is objectively attractive. Her attractiveness can be measured scientifically regardless of your opinion so I have no choice but to call you a fucking retard.

tfw Ragnar wont cheat on Aslaug with anyone but hates Lagertha apparently
rip yidu

guys will stick their dicks in anything plus ugly bitches will let you violate them in ways a 10 won't

She's a fucking manfaced alien. Fuck off dumb ass.

It's probably more and it doesn't matter, it's the whole "Every single person from Europe is related to Charlemagne" type deal. You only have to go back 1000 years for every blood line on a continent to cross over at some point.

>ugly

>manjaw
>buttjaw

is that a monster

>t. trannyfucker

>not really, a strong jaw looks good on both men and women

For the sake of breeding? Yes. Getting power and keeping it in the old world is all about increasing your blood ties to power for the sake of constantly legitimizing and reinforcing your right to rule.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP YOU MOTBERFUCKER... lol, jklol

What is it with Sup Forums and bitches with man jaws?

When you care more about production rate than looks, yes.