ITT: dead americans

Seeing dead amerishits always make me happy. It is like seeing a criminal get beaten or killed, It is justice and it makes you feel good.

wow really makes you think

Dead mudshits are better.

>its a turkfag thinks Americans get triggered by dead American soldiers episode

Reruns are gay

NC proxy

In a single deployment our kill ratio was about 150 to 1. That's not including the hundreds of civilians we killed so idgaf what you post.

Turkey is so insignificant to the world, I doubt anyone would even be triggered by this.

Literally nobody cares. This shit is fedora tier cringy and you would be better off insulting anime characters.

>that spade right under his head

Niggerlover deserved it.

he doesn't look """fat""" to me.
dead.. yes... but not """fat"""

get that right, faggot!

I think it's amusing that someone researched and meticulously catalogues the few pictures available of American casualties.

Figg di du scheiss Türk

how the fuck did they accept your brown ass in switzerland? mind=blown

I like truckloads of dead turkshits better.

>mutilating corpses to this extent
This just proves how much of an inferiority complex Arabs have about Westerners.

So rare are the occasions that they come across dead US soldiers that when they do, Arabs go fucking mental on the bodies.

Man, you are dedicated. Don't you get bored of this?

That retard is a proxy

>gets destroyed in another thread
>try to get back by making a shitty thread
damn roach

how come everyday on this board theres a guy from turkey making anti american threads? go outside and find a life dude

Thank god they censor the penis, it was worse than the gore..?

For every dead North-American, there's a 100 innocent corpses. While it's a relief seeing one less imperialist, it does not undone all the harm they have done.

Did you hear about the bisexual Turkish roach?

He owned both a sheep and a goat.

Turkish proxy poster again.

>he forgot to turn his proxy on
>turns it on after hes already begun

nice try mehmet

ahmed you might cut your self on that double edgeee.

>Roach tries to trigger americans.

>Roach upset everyone thinks all turks are roaches.

>Roach is impotent, cannot trigger anyone.

>Roach goes back to dumpster with other roaches. Goodbye roach.

what's going on here?

>mfw he is storing dead amerifats on his hdd

killyourself roachie

To be honest I feel the same way and im an american.

Join army to fight for globalist resource hogging?

Kinda deserves it.

I just wish they'd put the wounded ones out of their misery. I mean seriously getting your legs and dick blown off by a landmine? If that was me id pull out my Beretta M9 and blow my brains out as well.

>its always a turkroach making these threads

I had no idea ISIS had the time to shitpost on Sup Forums

Not a real casualty, you can see he's wearing miles gear

Gentle reminder that all of the countries ITT are economically, culturally, militarily, and politically subservient to my country, and no amount of angry shitposts can change that

Let your butthurt out. Post some pictures that make you feel better. High five each other. Then watch as your countrymen continue to drink Coca-Cola, learn American English, and waste the tiny amount of money they have to go see Finding Dory

where is juba now?

>culturally

you have no culture

>American English

lol

>Swiss Miss is upset mudslimes are raping swiss women daily.

>Swiss Miss tries to take out rage by attempting to trigger americans

>Swiss Miss fails to trigger anyone.

>Swiss Miss goes back to reading articles about swiss women being raped by mudslimes.

>Good Bye Swiss Miss

Why do they put the head on the back?

Besides Americans I can not phantom how can anybody be on their side. I mean anybody who is a common folk not governments who suck their dick for money. Literally anything bad that has happened it he last 15 years happened because of them. They don't respect anything, they don't value human life they have no honour etc. etc. All this European cucks who bow down to them make me vomit. They have no backbone and are pathetic sell outs.
So I to enjoy seeing them killed. Because they are not humans, they are roaches with out any respect for anything that isn't American. I can not wait when the day will come and we will rebel against them. Whole world , with one mission to give them back all the misery they gave the world. They deserve anything bad that happens to them.

Nice

A man lost 90% of his body in a nerve gas attack.

Every School on the continent teaches English not American English.

How the hell are you postin in britain, ahmed? I thought we won the BREXIT vote

>tfw reaper pilot
>killed mudslimes by the dozen
>those scenes from good kill where they take out civilians as collateral happen in ~50% of engagements
>have some app on my phone that makes all the old UT and quake announcer noises
>got chewed out for playing TRIPLE KILL front of my lt col. once
>major doesn't care, just told us to keep it down when col. is around

Yeah I drink a lot, but I was an alcoholic before I joined anyway. Have fun trolling shitskin.

We are coming for you and your family and everyone you have ever broken bread with, (((((Mohammed))))). Make your peace and say goodbye to those little boys you've been shtupping, dead roach.

Fap Fap fap..... ....fap..........fap......fapfapfapfapfapfapfap.............fap...

Fap fap fap..................fapfapfapfapfap

car bomb?

OP pic

underrated

AMERICA FIRST

You aren't making mad just the Roaches. Literally everybody hates you except small pro mil of shills. Once things will go over the tipping point. You will suffer, oh boy you will suffer. You are like cheaters who refuse to acknowledge the responsibility for their actions. You are in for the pain you have no clue about.

Turks are lazy and Turkey has an extremely high unemployment rate.

He has nothing better to do.

Considering our nuclear arsenal, when that day comes, we're talking all of you guys to hell with us

posting in an RIDF thread

>RIDF
What?

can of raid

>American
>English
Ignoring the fact the a good percentage of your country speaks Spanish, you fucks butchered the language to hell and back.

We have it you know. And you don't need more than 100 nukes to fuck it all up. I just can't wait till the day comes. ANd it will come believe me. I just hope it happens still in our lifetime. You have no culture, you have no soul. You are a walking commercial. You are not humans.

He also comes to /tr/ general on Sup Forums and posts dead turkish soldiers but we know how to fucking ignore it
Why do you keep bumping his threads?

R is for Roach

Awww is the roach mad that he is hated by literally everyone?

that day will never come, this edgy Eurotard has no clue how the real world works.

While he falls for "muh heart strings" shit spread by anti americans he forgets that Americans have been the supreme factor in deterring major wars that would actually effect people outside of the 3rd world.

Sure, we manipulate the middle east but thats a whole lot better than allowing Europe to start another World War.
Funniest part about it is, this edgy European in a non country is calling for another world war. Its just ingrained in their DNA, they love such events.

And despite all his bold claims that we don't have courage. Europeans are generally afraid of us, especially to come here and say the shit they say on the internet. They know they would get their ass whipped severely.

Roach Internet Defence Force

Roach