Where does he rank?

Where does he rank?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefinalball.com/coach.php?id=840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pretty good defence, but lacks offensive football.
>Probably one of the top ten managers atm.
>Will love to see him in a club with more spending money.

What do you mean lacks offensive football? He has the talent for it in the squad

I dont mean the squad. I mean his tactics.

He plays a very organised and tight side, but that level of control over the positioning of his players kills some of the creativity out of their play.

a hack

Wasn't Atleti practically a no name club before he showed up? Now they're one of the richest teams in the world. 14th richest I think. I think that's far more impressive then any title. Even then in a league with Barca and Real he still won a couple titles including a league title and managed to get to the UCL final twice. Had it not been for the transfer ban he would've still been in the CL competing for the title.

Granted, I get it wasn't just him who was responsible for Atleti's rise and Atleti was a big club to an extent before but he still played a huge role in getting Atleti where they are now.

He's easily among the greatest. Maybe not the greatest but pretty near the top. I can't think of any manager around today who managed accomplish a similar feat to his.

Is it me or most Argentinians hate other more successful Argentinians?

We love Maradona, Ginobili, Del Potro... you know, successful people who actually win something for their country

so i have to like a hack that plays ugly anti-football because he was born in the same patch of land than me?

dumpster tier

disgusting football, cringey hypeman, eternal cuck club

Alright, I can understand the anti football hate.

The board did a good job bringing in talent for him. The players that arrived at the same time or after him are: Godin, Gabi, Saul, Griezmann, Correa, Carrasco, Savic, Gimenez and Oblak

le park the bus man

Quique Sanchez Flores put them back in the map. His team laid a lot of the ground work out of which Siomeone's team would grow form.

He has done a superb managerial job at Atleti, but I don't think he is one of the greatest managers of all time. Mourinho won the CL with a "smaller" team, and with similar football.

He is a great manager, but now one of the greatest. Not yet at least.

Cholo is proof defense wins championships.

>loses both cl finals

>barely won any titles at all

Do you watch football?

relegation tier

thefinalball.com/coach.php?id=840

Scroll down.

I'm not saying he hasn't won anything but Zidane in two years and a worse defense has won more

He has had some success. But arguing his career proves that

> defense wins championships.

Is frankly retarded.