/ice/

How viable is it to move to iceland and avoid multiculturalism? Are they cucked too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Should be good. Niggers doesn't like cold countries

When I was there, they were quite accepting of me. I am black

I have been to Iceland twice. Beautiful country, but expensive as fuck...like NYC level expensive.

Every single leaf will die in the coming world order

Then what are they doing in Sweden?

kek

Multiculturalism means accepting you too, nigger.
You're not icelandic, you're American and have a different culture all together.

Volcaniggers seem pretty chill famalam.

They're a monoethnic, progressive country, which makes me think they probably make immigration next to impossible.

That looks comfy as hell. I want to start learning Icelandic so I can abandon this multiculti shithole and assimilate.

They have been asking for immigrants bc their population is so small everyone is at risk of inbreeding.

seeing americans try to pronounce Eyjafjallajokull is hilarious

Iceland is very cucked, pretty much a non country, just ignore them.

>Are they cucked too
Make your own conclusions from the following
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs

>let's mix things up! ;)
>Tyrone and Ahmed, we're looking at you~
Why am I not surprised? The eternal Scandinavian strikes again.

I moved there with my wife's son. We love it!

Thats like when somebody goes to some remote island fleeing their menace hoping to find some peace and rest.

and then finds out its a whole nother problem that sticks to ya when you try to leave

And what the fuck are you? Are you getting blacked or browned?

Your country is the shining beacon of multiculturalism. You pushed it on us. You control the shitty mass media.

Fuck off and die in America.

This post is too ironic to ignore.

>American
>asks about moving to a distant country
>to "avoid multiculturalism"

For Europeans its easy actually.

For Americans?

Near impossible, except if you marry a Icelandic qt.

Why do they look Mongolian?

>i want to move to another country to avoid multiculturalism

Are you braindead?

Yeah no. We will not give up on Austria. Fleeing cowards need to be shot, they will only bring us down later.

Oh look. An american who doesnt recognize a flag

How suprising

It's not my fault you live in irrelevant snow-muslim countries.

One does not bring his culture into another country if he is only one man. He either assimilates or becomes very isolated.

The problem is when people numbering in the thousands come over. They do not suffer the threat of isolation as they have their own people, who practice their homelands culture, to confide in. And this is one of the problems with mass immigration

Oh look, another Amerinigger wants to move to another white country.

well if we are speaking purely about culture he could assimilate the Icelandic culture. Then it wouldn't be multiculturalism.

Wtf not even our funk has that level of degeneracy

Well put.

Furthermore one has to make the distinction between INTEGRATION and ASSIMILATION.

You can be pro integration all you want, but if someone doesnt want to, he will never assimilate.

Vice versa if someone wants to assimilate into the local culture, but the locals dont help integrating them, it doesnt work either.

Ive seen this alot.

In the Yugoslav wars, alot of people came here and were quickly integrated into our culture.

Nowadays the Muslims immigrants dont want to assimilate (MUH RELIGION) AND the locals dont want to help integrated hundred of thousands.

You should seriously consider suicide.

People with your reading comprehension should be sterilised.

My sides...
Also nonokosage

>hay dont rub that shit on you its poisonous you dumb bitch

>you will never pork bork

Greenland heritage

Iceland is like Tahiti: expensive, boring, depressing.
If you are not a native you won't fit in.
Both are magnificent, with nice people, etc, but life is not a long holidays trip.