How Cucked is your City on a scale of 1-10

I would say Toronto is an 8. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rate your countrie's cuckery from a scale to cuck to cuckold

>Miami
I'd say 6, Apart from the horrible spics and niggers, there are a lot of based Cuban people who are Pro-USA/White, and anti-Minorities so that's good.

Yeah, in my experience Cuban immigrants are pretty based

10/10 San Fagcisco

Although Seattle might actually be worse now

Davis, CA

8/10, constantly persecuted as a conservative. SF bay is 10/10

London

Literally 10/10 can't say anything slightly out of tune with SJWism on Yik Yak and it gets deleted.

LA is %99.999999999999999999999999999999 Cucked. I hate everyone here. Too culturally enriched.

If thats a legit ad in toronto I don't understand it. His statement still stands. A New Yorker in Canada is still a foreigner.

>living in a city
stupid cuckolds

>1 post by this id

im from stratford but i go to toronto quite often (because i am forced to).

i cant fucking stand it man i give it 9.5 out of 10 desu. fuck the 6ix

>New York =/= North York
North York is just one of the major areas of the city.
The ad is still bullshit though.

Holland, MI
Not too shabby 2/10

>not showing his "no pakistan you cunt" reply

Shit poster.

Whoops. I'm a retard.

easy mistake to make, thats how i read it at first too

>cuck scale
That's retarded
I live 12 miles away from the nearest city of 500 people so you can guess.

it seems like they are also trying to portray the white man as having a big nose, and the arab as having a small nose

Edmonton.
I'd say 6/10. The government is maximum cuck right now though, but the people aren't.

Vancouver

It's basically Toronto but hot so the fags throw pride parades multiple times a week

Basically pic related every day except huge trannies instead of qts

come get this dick i live near by

Literally nobody had ever said this in Toronto ever at all in the past 20 or so years. I do not see the point of this ad. This city is fucked beyond repair now.

San Diego.

I gotta say atleast 7 or 8. Everyone you meet here is a libshit hipster. Starbucks always has 20 muslims in it. Several of my old friends from high school identify as fire hydrants and shit.

Geneva is probably a 7 or 8. Very cucked.

I know, I miss Rob Ford already. He needs to come back from the dead.

>Adelaide

5 I'd say.

Tempe, AZ.

I miss his crack smoking antics. Too bad he was a total fucking retard

You live in Miami?

Meanwhile this hijabi whore is telling Westeners to get out of her Mudslime countries

Really? I thought swiss pretty based sense they denied citizenships to a bunch of muslims because they didn't assimilate properly.

>Maldonado
4-5

Spokane WA

6/10

Mostly white but becoming more and more liberal.
More Africans and Muslims arrive every year.
We'll be as cucked as Seattle in about 10 years I guess.

>Orlando

2/10

the hispanics here keep the blacks in check and the muslims get shit on by both racial groups. the Pulse shooting redpilled a fuckton of people and there won't be another happening here for a long time because of it; literally everyone is leery of local mosques and muslim garb now

all the white college kids are left to their own devices while minorities generally keep to themselves with internalized crime affairs

pretty comfy desu

Didn't Ford get huge electoral support from minorities and have ties to weird Jamaican/Somali crime types?

Canadian politics interests me because it's like ours but the race war now stuff is totally gone

Very cucked 10/10

Tampa
6/10
Too many blacks and infrastructure is garbage but like anywhere in Florida the lack of income tax and ability to shoot anyone who threatens you is pretty nice.

is tampa really that bad? i was going to visit a friend or two over there at some point this year

Please tell me that this is fake. I thought America was mostly free of muslimes.

Eastern German town, before Merkel I literally only saw one woman being veiled
At this times 3
Now 7

I live in a small town in Southern Ostrobothnia with about 10 000 people. There are a few (maybe 10) Muslims, but they haven't caused any trouble here; some Turkish fellows own a pizza place, but I've understood from my brother-in-law, who is a priest, that they're pretty interesting Christianity and not so much in Islam. There are no asylum seekers/refugees here, although there were plans to take in a few young boys. The proposal was luckily rejected, however. Perussuomalaiset, the anti-EU party that's critical of immigration is pretty well represented in the city council, and people are fairly conservative by today's standards. Some people have succumbed to the multiculturalist propaganda, like one of the priests of the Lutheran church, but considering what the situation in some other places is, I'd say were doing pretty good.

Not cucked/10.

Knoxville, TN

3/10 because the cuckery is for the moment localized to the university and downtown areas. the wealthier folks on the west side know better—for the moment anyway.

i saw two arabs few months ago walking down the street

1/10
Couple of refugee hohols and armenians.

Lots of bad areas, kind of dirty, ybor is fag and trannie land with giant buff dudes in purple thongs walking around or nigs nigging out.

It's not bad in and of itself but it's a lot grimier than Orlando. The nice areas in Tampa are very very fucking nice but the nice areas are very few.

When can we nuke Toronto?

To kick you while you're down.

Doesn't matter if the white man is 100% cucked, he's still the oppressor as long as he lives.

London

I'd say about 9-10

9/10
Just west of Bellingham, basically Bellingham.

When I move to US once Trump wins the election

Somewhere in the south of France.

11 350 people 3 mosques 1 deserted church

75% arabs 5% blacks

9/10

I was going to post the same thing.

ayy miami meet

Norfolk/Virginia Beach.. Military makes it slightly less cucked but too many nigs.. 7.5/10 :^)

Why do all muslims live in London? Doesn't this city have like 50% of all British muslims?

Atlanta

6/10 not as bad as youd think. Blacks everywhere but in this part of the world they're kind of "domesticated" so to speak. Example being how he BLM protest here were much less insane then the Dallas protest.

>Perth
2/10 bretty based

Toronto is like an 11 when compared to the rest of the country.

Juneau, AK 1/10. I've only seen a handful of blacks. Most of the people are beautiful, law-abiding whities

I'd put Boston at 8 for implementing martial law after the bombings

>Chicago
Honestly probably about a 4. Despite all of the rampant negro crime, 98% of it is nigger on nigger.

So while they cull their own population, whites live in luxury downtown and on the north side.

Arnprior is probably a 3. Population is 95% white, otherwise immigrants assimilate well to small towns.

Wrocław
3/10 because I have seen black guy three weeks ago

Stop being the 1st post on every other post.. I really don't like that image

Winston Salem,NC 1.5/10
Almost no muslims, good amount of blacks and mexinarcs but its pretty chill here, it seems mudslimes like big and expensive areas, i wonder why?

Trying to out cuck LA, nice try London. Perhaps you need more enrichment.

Ann Arbor, MI. 10/10. Bunch of cuck, nu-males playing Pokemon Go.

we're cucking people , we don't get cucked , so i'll go for a -10/10

>Champaign, Illinois
I wouldn't call it that cucked. There's a lot of minorities here, but the whites are also a bit low-key racist (and it's getting worse, as minority college students are becoming more obnoxious).
Then again, Suey Park went to school here, so....

North York is filled with niggers and crime.

>living in cities
cities are inherently cucked

Zurich, 6-7

while we deny citizenship, they're still here to stay. we got like 25% foreigners here. Sure, that includes people from Europe, but we got plenty of others as well.

>So while they cull their own population, whites live in luxury downtown and on the north side.
All while painting a predominantly red state blue every election. Fuck that city.

Did you take a photo? There is a guy from Wroclaw on Sup Forums who stalks non-whites (it seems mostly poo in the loo students) in a mall.

We will see what happens this election. I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago went red. Niggers will be too busy protesting to vote.

>Uppsala
Makes Cuckholm appear normal/10

Big county though, so I don't have to go to the city itself

Portland, OR
10/10

>t. eternal barbarian

They weren't cucked until after ww2, no? At least in the US.

After the mechanical cotton picker was invented, rural nigs migated to northern cities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

>Birmingham

8/10. High pertcentage of the population is somalian, nigerian or sandnigger. Our only saving grace is that it's one of the more nationalistic cities.

Lisboa
10/10

Niggers and Chavs everywhere. Every year in the summer, Niggers descend from their ghettos to rob everyone.

Normal portuguese people also look like niggers and muslims, I hate this country and I hate having been born here. I hate everything about it and especially the warm weather. Wish I had been born in newfoundland or some shit.

San diego.... I'm pretty cucked, but I also say nigger 7 times a day minimum. Soooo I guess it's okay

New York City high 9 near 10?

We had a happening in front of the mosque in Brno to celebrate the end of Ramandan

Wants to go to Portland. I give you a 5/10. The best you got is a gay vamp movie.

Technically not a city, but I'd say 5/10.

London 12/10

>wearing a hijab
>integrating into Western society

Pick one and only one you Muslim pigs, I'm sick of your shit, every day I go outside I see some fucking Arab bitches who refuse to integrate, and ugly fuckers that speak their ugly dune coon language, and I get sick, sick to my stomach, I'm nearing the breaking point anons, I don't know how much longer I can take this shit.

What do you mean?

Most black people I've met here are from the Caribbean and are generally god fearing nice people. I don't think I've ever met a black person that was born in Canada oddly.

Mecklenburg and all of its surrounding counties are cucked as shit.

>Toronto
>only an 8

I dont think you go to university here, that or they already indoctrinated you in their sensitivity training camp.

>the pig born in the horse stable thinks it's a horse
Go live among the other pigs, piggy.

Plz tell me this is happening in front of a mosque

How similar is the culture in Galicia? Could you move there and be happy?

10/10 Toronto

Madison Wisconsin is incredibly cucked. We strictly send gays to Washington for over a decade. Our once shining liberal upotia has ended exactly the way every other has, over run by chimping dindus and bums coming here because it's like the big rock candy mountains here with all the gibsmedats.

It's still relatively nice because of all the high end tech firms and the lakes and the world buffet of college roasties but it's not like it was.

You sure we're not a 10 m8?

>Portland Maine

Maybe a 7, to anywhere else in Maine it is a 10 but compared to most New England cities it is nice. Tons of Somali's just got imported here though yay

No your not.

Lexington, KY

2/10, although I saw a bunch of black teenage girls twerking on top of a memorial at the state house downtown