What's teenage love like? I was born a curry in the west so I had no chance...

What's teenage love like? I was born a curry in the west so I had no chance, can anyone describe it to me so I can momentarily live vicariously through their post?

It feels like the world is your street and you could shit for days on end

I'm not from india we don't street shit thanks to islam, but thats the only difference between us pakis and indians otherwise we are same

not exactly how i whould describe it....
a curry in the west?

no one here knows OP

I was born as a pajeet looking motherfucker (basically all indians/pakis/indic people) so I have no chance with 6/10+ white women or any women

You'll never be 15 and in love, lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting, not worrying about rent, bills, student loans, only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on Monday. You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you" you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fucking like rabbits. you're older now, gotta get a good job, gotta be a serious man now. all the good ones are taken. Maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you.They have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter. You missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy.

You have missed out on teenage love

are you trying to drive me to suicide?

if you want to be attractive you have to take care of your body and soul (fucking wash yourself ) it has very little to do with race. also there are plenty of nice indian girls in Canada

I don't smell bad at all.

It has everything to do with race. The only indians/pakis I see getting girls/slaying are 10/10 turbochads (who ironically don't look indian/paki, and more like middleeasterners).

Most indian/paki women are ugly as fuck, the good looking ones are ones who look middle eastern and they won't mix with indian looking people.

not Sup Forums related

fuck off to Sup Forums nobody cares about your pathetic life

No responsibilities to worry about, nothing much to stress over. Just you and her and nothing else matters in the world. You share first everythings with her. Try new things and share expieriences with her. Her smell fills you with happiness, the softness of her lips melts your heart and her tender embrace warms your body in a way you could never describe. You know its going to last forever and your love for each other will last until you die. You even daydream about maybe getting married and having a family with that person one day. Then you grow up and realize that there's a lot more to relationships than it's not a perfect dream land.

I will literally never love nor be loved

Its your peoples fault im in this situation stupid normie jew

>you'll never walk through downtown on christmas with your gf
kill me

if you're white, you can

i needed to feel this

you cant just blame your race and be done with it thats pathetic , fucking try and if you fail try again clean yourself up and try to meet people (preferable ones not hung up on race) and you will see that Real people (not these Sup Forums trolls) have real problems , not i was born the wrong shade of color FFS

lol fucking retarded normie

god i love Sup Forums

>if you're white, you can

imagine being this naive

>too dumb to get a gf (literally dumbass ugly dirty niggers are able to)
>calls others retarded for trying to help him by teaching him reason

you're probalby indian/paki

how is it naive
if you're white and not literally physically deformed you won the ticket to life and pussy

you can literally hang ouot with some white party bros and get laid and get a gf, i cant

niggers can get gfs easily

indic people cannot succeed with white women, we are seen as a huge downgrade, not even landwhales want us

>Holding her hand while skating in Nathan-Phillips square while the sun sets behind the skyline. looking into her face, her eyes illuminated in every color from the neon Toronto sign, leaning in to feel her cold lips against yours

Such a shame it's a magical experience

sui fuel
ty

jesus you figured that one out quick , indian on my mothers side but im white as fuck and a redhead so....... i dont look the part at all

so thats why you live in delusion
your mother upgraded her gene pool

or maby she just had common sense and knew that race isent a big obstical in relationships

indian girls that get with white guys are doing it for a reason, they realize indian men are inferior and they are allowed to get with a better man

your mother lives in reality and upgraded her genome

not magical if youre ugly and she is ugly
this thread is stupid
only beautiful people experience true love, so if youre ugly stop larping itt you only experienced a fake beta love of pretending to be in love out of mutual self pity

also if you dont have n 8" dick you wont ever experience true sex either. just stop dreaming and just wait patiently for VR or kys yourself goodnight

i cant tell if this is serious
i think that assuming every indian woman that marrys a white guy is doing it for a reason (other than love) is just plain stupid , not everyone is as shallow as you are

do you have a qt paki sister ?

Currybro how can I get a gf as a wh*tey?

literally be yourslef

your really strung up about race dude i think you should take a break from Sup Forums

dude, you're arguing with an incels. let them wallow in their self-pity. this shit is elliot rodger tier mentality.

>be femanon with fraternal twin sister who looks completely different
>twin sister is conventionally attractive and extreme social butterfly to the point where random ass men would paint portraits of her
>boys scramble over themselves to get her attention as soon as we hit puberty while i'm entirely overlooked beyond being a stepping-stone to get to her
>hit college, grew into my looks very well, started getting extreme amounts of attention
>but at that point stopped trying to achieve popularity/male attention and dived completely into internet degeneracy
>spurned male attention and settled down with a fellow degenerate who i met in irc troll culture

whatever

Fuck off normals

She just wanted to get BLEACHED desu and you’ll continue the tradition, of course

i imagine i wont further my line......

as a current teenager i can tell you that it's not the greatest thing in the world and a big deception to what movies show us

cant get more bleached than i already am or id be albino anyways

MODS

There's not much about youth culture that hollywood does right. Go to a good school, find a good work-life balance, network and take internships to get your foot in the door for a career, and don't settle down with the first person you meet unless you can imagine yourself spending the rest of your life with them without wanting to kill yourself.

i'm 18 dumbo

>it has very little to do with race

lol, that why white men can go to Asia and pickup litterally every girl ever, or in general that's why by some mysterious hand, white men are the race most desired by all women of all races

Being brown isn't an excuse. I almost got a desi gf as a teenager.

generally white men cant go to asia and pick up every girl and saying such shows your ignorance. and white men are not the most attractive race due to the fucking hue of our skin but because white people are bar none the most successful race to ever live. we also tend to act the most civilized.

I am not very good looking, but most people here are pretty ugly. Anyway, I am so sick in the head that it doesn't matter.

In several occasions, I even knew that some girl liked me; but I was so retarded that didn't do anything about it. My parents told me that God didn't want me to have a girlfriend until I had graduated university and had a job or something. I obeyed them for most of my high school, losing some very good chances in the process. Maybe because I was too much of a baby who wanted others to make decisions for me. Maybe because I was too afraid of girls and didn´t really knew what to do. My Father would not talk to me about that stuff.

I did end up having one girlfriend in my last year of high school. She was cute, but not much of a girl. I mean that she did not have an amazing body, not even a good one. Lots of girls were way hotter than she in my class alone. I remember getting nervous when chatting with her. We talked, laughed a lot. We were happy I guess. With time the relation went from just talking normal stuff to talking about more… intimate stuff. I remember the first time I told her something kind of privet like that. We were talking when she suddenly she puts he hand on my leg, on my thigh. I had a reaction to that involving my scrotum retracting a bit. It was sort of uncomfortable and she noticed it. She asked and I told her, and that was the first time I ever talked to a girl about my testes…

Then it turn kind of physical. I am extremely shy, sickly so. I did not dare to wrap her by the waist, even when she had told me that it was okey. And one day she just to my hand and put them on her waist. And then there was my first kiss. And then we start talking dirty to each other. She told me that she wanted to suck my dick.

By the time we were out of high school we were sending lewd pics to each other.

At the end I didn’t care about her. I don’t know. We just stopped caring.

>She asked and I told her, and that was the first time I ever talked to a girl about my testes…
how swift m8 did you describe your wrinkles to her?

Nah. Just the overall sensation and where it was.

>cheating on a high school test

Why not? You're ethnic

that doesn't sound bad at all, just like standard teenage fare

how old are you? it sounds like you're incredibly self-defeating

i turned 21 a week ago... and if im not really ethnic... at least in comparison to everyone else

and im not really ethnic* (wish i could edit comments on this website)

god, fuck white whiners
literally just approach any nonwhite woman

>tfw I was handed this on a silver platter and rejected it due to my autismo

you're only 21? are you still in school? if not, just go to meetup.com, join a group full of like-minded people, and hopefully meet a woman that way. i lived in van for 3 years and saw tons of mixed race and anglicized indian-canadian couples. your lack of self-esteem (and possibly social incompetencies given the fact that you're posting here) are holding you back.

t. knower

i cant get erections

why not? are you just nervous? the fact that you've gotten to the point where you realize that says a lot about what you're capable of.

Well, I was born mestizo (really in 50/50) in a country where you have to be one-race-predominantly to get attention from locals.

I kinda know what you feel, but seems you have it worse.

what do you mean "you've gotten to the point where you realize that says a lot about what you're capable of" i think you whould notice too if your dick dident work.

well, did you find out that your dick doesn't work in front of women, or does it just not work in general?

All non-Amerindians should be expelled from Peru

in general , idk how you figure someones so gay there dick specifically doesnt work in the presence of women

Just die and then revive

I'm and encountered this a couple of times. Both times it was due to inexperience/confidence issues and corrected easily. Either you need to find a woman who's extremely patient or get a therapist to work through your insecurities so you don't have this issue. You should really see a therapist to discuss it with, though. They've dealt with a LOT worse, so it's not even an embarrassing issue to come in for. It's standard, really. And healthcare is free there so you don't have much of an excuse not to see a shrink tbqhwy

im not even looking for a girlfriend! give the OP advice not me , but thanks anyways

see a therapist regardless if you have performance issues. they're usually tied to underlying issues that need to be corrected to have a healthy relationship (at the very least)

I-I agree, but remember I have Amerindian genes, please.

honestly im a virgin and always will be , even if i wasent broken i still whouldent be able to find a good girl so why even bother , if im lucky my problem is heart related and ill die young so i wont go see a therapist thank you.

omg this has to be the most pathetic shit ever
>teenage love
i'm unsure whether teenagers even fully understand the meaning of the word "love" let alone love itself
i don't think they're even capable of grasping it
not even if they wanted to

SEE
A
FUCKING
THERAPIST

do you know how lucky to get cheap mental healthcare? do you know how much worse it can get for you (MUCH worse)?
Please get help. Seriously. I will paypal you some richfag bucks or some other form of reward if you see a cognitive-behavioral therapist and take what they're saying seriously. I am not even trolling or memeing. Please go. I understand how you feel, and it can and get better if you put some effort into it (as hard and pointless as it may seem).

how could you possibly understand how i feel?

when i was in my darkest days (literally unable to function), somebody on the internet gave me 150 american dollars to help me survive. when i was able to pay it back, he refused the money and told me to pay it forward. i would happily pay it forward to you if you can demonstrate that you are trying to lift yourself out out of your situation as i did

Well, yeah. But I don't pass a single day without regret, wishing I could have done things differently.

>This fucking thread

If it wasn't for the flags I wouldn't be able to tell I didn't misclick on r9k. Holy fuck you are some TRULY pathetic faggots. Im asking myself why I spent any amount of time talking to you people.

Like mobb deep said in survival of the fittest, you weren't born to survive, just die and make the nature a favor

go back to your facebook normie haven, norman

stop
the people who get caught dwelling on high school never get to thrive. just stop. join a special interest group or something.

Go back to lookism and r9k whiny fag

if you dont like it dont read it , we hardly need more negativity

I can't not read it when u fuckers keep making threads and injecting it into totally unrelated threads too. U dont even try to help urselves you just whine and refuse every piece of advice given

umm what does that mean?
150$ does nothing for me , literally helps me in no way at all what do you want me to get a prostitute? no thank you

jesus i was one of the people trying to give advice for fuck sake read the whole thread if your going to comment

There's one(or many multiple) Canadians who keep making threads about being virgins, not graduating highschool, not having a drivers license, being fat, etc.

Ive tried multiple times to give him/them direct, actionable advice on how to fix his/their problems and he/they just makes an excuse, calls me a normie and makes another thread a few hours later. Is that one of you? Please fuck off to r9k or something, you arent looking for solutions. You, op, or other Canadians please. Just stop making threads or posts about your personal lives

EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO ON INT I SEE A CANADIAN THREAD COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING A LOSER. EVERY. TIME. Any time of the fuckin day

today is the first day iv ever visited Sup Forums so im not sure who your talking about but it isent me

Okay then

Well done
Why did this thread have to extend past this post?

i think the thread is dead anyways

you think you will be in love forever, emotions are way too strong you can't handle it, you think it's the most amazing thing ever, but it will also make you feel unimaginable pain, it's a rollercoaster of emotions. you can't deal with yourself, she can't deal with herself, you can't deal with each other, you are both unstable as shit.
I prefer how things are now though

bingo , classic description of young love