This is the future of movie posters, everything is made in photoshop

This is the future of movie posters, everything is made in photoshop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkE07I4p_ew
youtube.com/watch?v=AG2XUqGNPLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are seriously some of the worst posters I've seen in a while.

That's an OK poster by todays standards. It's not a close up of a character's face with writing on it.

I actually like this poster in the sense that Spidey looks all chill and shit, reflecting the lack of effort that was put into this poster, whether or not intentional.

I don't like this one because it looks like it's trying to be kinda serious but it kinda sucks.

>Robert Downey Jr wasn't a big enough reminder that this is a part of the MCU and not another Sony SM film
>they needed to add the huge Avengers tower in both posters so people don't get confused
wew

First real laugh out of me in about a year, thanks user

I agree, it's colourful and stands out quite a bit

this actually improves it a bit

I thought they were for a Lego movie sequel from the thumbnail

Are you high?

Any poster that's not just the actor's faces shopped in is objectively above average. That's just how bad all movie posters are now.

Reminder that Justice League is going to save capeshit.

What's bad about it? I think they look okay.

Trash poster but will still make at least $1B. It's spider man, marvel's most famous capeshit

>the future
Pretty sure that's the present and the past twenty years or more.

>hey let's take that minimalist iconic shot of Spiderman on the side of a building angled to look horizontal but remove the only thing that made it interesting

Fuck. How useless can you be

sure pal, whatever helps you sleep at night

These seriously look like some of the fan posters I saw on a site I used to submit fan art to.

Not the ones I made. I admit I made some of the mediocre to crappier ones on the site. Then again I was a highschool kid with a bootleg copy of Photoshop and no training doing this for laughs.

A bit? That makes the poster much much better. That's what Spider-man does, stick to buildings. Reclining on one is perfect, not just laying in Queens looking at New York like some regular lazy hipster.

youtube.com/watch?v=vkE07I4p_ew

They shoulda went with a more artistic route, like Guardians of the galaxy with the whole 80s vibe except Spidey is all about NY, hip hop, the 90s.

mfw I prefer Justice Leage and Spider-man to most all the Avengers and Marvel Studios properties, but totally dread these horrible movies they're getting

Holy shit the scale is fucked, he is like 3 stories tall in that shot

V A P O R W A R E

That's so fucking disgusting.

Looks uninspired.

That's some mad shade they're throwing at the Pan Am Building

kek

Holy shit you're right

>everything is made in photoshop

where have you been the past decade, retard

I honestly don't dislike this poster

I almost turned on my Ps to create this exact image. Great job user. Share this everywhere.

Marvel should just sue don't for shitting up their character. This is ducking lazy for a AAA property. Sony execs are shday jews . they always give no talents important positions even after they fail over and over. An audit needs to be made to see who they are laudering money for

youtube.com/watch?v=AG2XUqGNPLI

NEW TRAILER HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME

28 million view = 100000 dollars roughly for that family. I want to die already

This is so bad I almost can't believe it. It's just so...boring. He's just sitting on a building with no movement or action in the shot whatsoever, in broad daylight, with completely neutral color grading. Looks like the page of a comic book, and while that sounds faithful and cool, this is like a page of a terribly drawn, boring comic book, not a good one.

>We need an Avengers building
>Just make it a giant A
>Get Tony Starks architect on it

>Let's have Spider-Man relaxing for a change. He'll just be lying down, but get this, we're gonna turn the poster 45 degrees so you think "Hey that's cool."

>He's gonna be on a wall...let's make it Avenger's tower! Aww yeah, SICK, he's gonna be on the side of the Avenger tower and...it's gonna be broad daylight aww yeah.

I agree a 90's hip hop inspired poster would have been awesome, but your version is hideous and looks like nothing that came from that era.

Why no posters like this??

Truly the dark ages for cinema.

Remember me this

>I'll save you 2 hours of your life.
Welp, someone start posting Godzilla posters. The literal best posters for anything ever made.

>Spiderman looks like a character from an early PS3 FMV in this poster
>early PS3 logo used the Spiderman font
Like pottery.

This is just sad

>Holy shit the scale is fucked, he is like 3 stories tall in that shot
I told you about Pym Particles, man!

SPIDER KONG

Cyborg looks like someone shined a lazer pointer at a pile of broken glass. Flash looks retarded in his battle armor.

From the thumbnail I thought that was Bruce, It's me, Barbara

>The spidermen have all come home, we truly this has been are Spider-Man Homecoming.

Jesus Christ Remy

So what is the canon explanation for why Spider-Man didn't stop 9/11?

ITT: ADD degenerates

>muh action
>muh aesthetic

kys

>These are seriously some of the worst posters I've seen in a while.
You probably missed the GOTG ones then. Those are seriously some of the worst posters I've ever seen.

he wasn't born yet

Jesus Raimi

>The spidermen have all come home

Based on the current timeline, he would have been a toddler

All the super heroes is come!

Even the posters in Marvel look fake and shit.

ikr
it needs the DC magic

is that spider man riding a dinosaur

>blue sky instead of dark over cast
>no giant lazer beam in background
>still too many colors

You tried though

hearty kek

saved

I find hard to believe that after Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman, Suicide Squad, Flash, Arrow, and all that shit, people still think that DC universe is redeemable. They could've just stayed with Nolan's Batman, but they not only fucked Batman, but decided to fuck the entire DC universe. Also, Marvel is going the same direction now with the new Spiderman.
I said goodbye to capeshit a while ago to be honest.

This looks very DC, it's fucking painful to watch like any other DC poster. I have no idea what bothers me so much about this kind of posters. Don't get me wrong, that just means you made a great job.

Cyborg actually looks sick as fuck.

who cares? it's a cartoon anyway

kek

yikes

more like
>SHIELD could not stop 9/11
A writer once said that one should not just write about flying cars but the consequences of flying cars.

What I dislike about both Marvel and DCuniverse, is that the superheroes presence in history is treated as an easter egg.
>ah yes Captain America was in WW2 but he could not fight the nazis too busy with Hydra
oh wait but Hank Pym was in it as well, why did he not just go and kill Hitler?
And instead of trying to reimagine the world they go "oh but X was totally busy fighting this secret war against Y".

I would bet my Sup Forums presence that the Wonder Woman movie too is going that route.

It would be funnier if the Avengers were fighting some alien invaders in the distance

Goddammit.

t.delusional snyderfag

I like DC's approach that Hitler had the spear of destiny so you'd lose all your powers or some shit if you tried to fuck with hitler

I fixed it.