Why am I infinitely more hype for this than the first Avengers film? Is it the Gothic undertones...

Why am I infinitely more hype for this than the first Avengers film? Is it the Gothic undertones? Or the fact that these characters are vastly more interesting with their powers and abilities than the original Avengers?

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2017/03/21/henry-cavill-keeps-teasing-green-lantern-but-why/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes and yes

I dunno. each individual iron man and shit had their own budget to make it cool. it was when they got together that the fights ended up shitty, all that crossover that had to make each person cool on their own. Now they have to pump them out but make it BETTER than before.

>cheap
>satisfying
>cool
>fast
pick two

Because you're a retarded faggot. Hope this answered your question.

manchild sensibilities mixed with wannabe mature sensibilities
we also call it the fedoracore

Yes and yes

aquaman this quick fag and the robot look idiotic. all grimdark sauce cant save it. stop the shill you drone.

Its the shiny gold statue that's giving you hope

>no lantern
>no manhunter
>cyborg

Dropped

Because the first Avengers was released 5 years ago?

No because I know the studio is going to interfere again and give us a mediocre theatrical cut or reshoot it into oblivion.

Man of Steel was just a bunch of movie trailers mashed into a movie. Lazy.

Warner Bros is responsible for BvS and SS being complete trash.

>no lantern
Ok
batman-news.com/2017/03/21/henry-cavill-keeps-teasing-green-lantern-but-why/
>no manhunter
a literal who to the majority of DC fans
>cyborg
What exactly is wrong with him? He's bulked up enough and his aesthetic is suppose to match a Mother Box

>Gothic
Fuck odd retard

The most anyone should be for any film in this franchise is "cautiously optimistic."

And you're still likely to get burned.

But what if I liked MoS and BvS?

Then you're used to watching slightly above average capeshit movies and will probably have a completely passable and adequate movie to watch soon

They're the founding fathers of the league

Looks like the same shit. It fucking looks like a comedy so far, so basically the avengers.

It looks too cheesy. It's obvious that they're trying to reach to younger audience, since people were too ignorant to understand the brilliance of Man of Steel. Its a crappy vehicle for cliche agendas. I wont see this in theater.

Shit, I thought the coffin teaser was fake.

>a literal who to the majority of DC fans
if you don't know who MM is than you are not a DC fan, you fucking retard. You surely mean general audiences.

Of course I know who MM is. Majority =/= all you fucking autist

I haven't seen Watchmen but liked Man of Steel and BVS. Should I watch it?

It looks just as retarded as the avengers and even has the token female that can't fucking act

Yes, asap

it is fake

cheap and cool

Skinny jewess > fat jewess

>Superman in that pic