What caused this recent wave of bullying of America on Sup Forums?

What caused this recent wave of bullying of America on Sup Forums?

Russian psyop

AMerican reaction as always. We basically run on it.

>recent wave of bullying

You've been getting shot for ages yet being a target of casual online bullying bothers you more?

9/11 wasnt an inside job because planes came from the outside

I only know like 4 people who have been shot, and all 4 was for retarded reasons

don't let it get to you

>I know like 4 people who have been shot
I always bait when Americans do this. Have a (You).

>recent

>only 4 people
>ONLY
Holy shit...

Chinese propaganda, notice the face of the "fat American" meme resembles that of an Asiatic (nigger).

Sounds action-packed

not bait
One guy got shot when he was like 8 because his cousin was playing with a gun (who was like 12)
Another got shot because he was trying to roleplay as a cowboy, and swinging a loaded pistol with his finger.
And I know two people who were shot during a hunting accident where some retard mistook him for a deer.

not really

do you bait or bite?

are you a genuine trailer park trash or just role playing?

not even trailer park trash
just know a lot of them

Butthurt shitskins, spics and other filth as usual.

I bit like a snek.

>planes
yeah right...'planes'

holy fuck ur right

heels in sky, american spy
blyat!

Yanks can dish it out but they can't take it

Go brush your teeth

That has been said about everyone faggot

this, DAY OF THE BRISTLE when?

>Yanks can dish it out
Not really.

Actually, I said "dish it out" but it's more like chat endless amounts of shit then start crying when you get le sweden yes treatment

how do you "take it" properly? teach me. i enjoy every opportunity to insult you faggots. it doesn't matter if i start it or you make me reply to you. why is when i start it it is "dishing out" but if i reply with the same insults it is "i can't take it"?

Russian active measures like 10% of Sup Forums.

BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH

You guys are even worse than the Clapistani in this regard.

Nothing new to it, just ignorant waves of the foreign masses lapping at our toes.

I will give some advice OP, reply to those that are clever, and just ignore the rest.

They are not ignorant, they clearly know what they are doing, for example making the deformed American meme look black after Obama.

I know one guy who was shot through the kneecap when he was 4 from his step-dad. Had a fake knee. Mom was drug addict and dealer I think. Lived with his grandparents. Said his real dad was a sniper in Russian army and his step-dad who shot him was his dads spotter. Don't know if that's true but his surname was Russian.

latest meme
all the cool kids do it

That bird is fucking ugly

it wouldn't even be a 'wave' if so many of you cunts weren't so obviously bothered by the orc pics kek

>recent

HUUUUH!?!!!

I employed a group of posters under a powerful master troll to create and distribute the Amerimuttt meme after extensive counseling with world renowned Finnish and Australian meme artisans. Everything's going according to plan currently.

yank hands typed this post

Spics who got thier feelings hurt

Americans deep down have no roots, they are a cultureless people driven only by consumerism

Thus in order to make them angry, one need to tell them that they arnt related to the culture they keep larping with

Je vous aime bien, les ricains.

>muh culture
>muh race

nice spooks fascist bootlicker

>tfw no ancom commune

i lol'd

This is just straight up projection by the Asiatic people onto Americans.

I've only ever seen south american trash posting it, and they're subhumans

The occasional french or German will join in but they are most likely muslim

Any culture you might have had has already been cheapened by consumerism

It is indeed more cost-efficient to out-source the job to third world shitposters with a motive of their own helping them be productive.

This. Whenever I see Euros go out of their way to whine about the USA, I always assume they're Muslim. Every time a Euro responds to my post with hostility I lose faith in them just that much more, because of how diminishingly European they are.

My family is entirely German and I'm an atheist...
I still hate murrica with every cell of my body

Stupid president.

Stupid society.

Stupid country.

good post

>they are all MOOZLEEMS
*angry mongrel sounds are heard in the background*

Democrats and Liberals.
it's always Democrats and Liberals.

>recent

>banters an American
>he either can't take it or don't get it

>"i'm not mad"

I love how the muslims are little pacman ghosts

>american delusions
North Korea -tier, tbqh

Only person I know to been shot was American.

XDDDDD ebin

needs more muslims in europe

>banter
>literally use this term as an excuse to harass people for no reason
>when they say anything back, it's because they "can't handle it"
you will die a very lonely virgin

So, an orc walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says 'Hey, where'd you get that?' The parrot says Durotar. They've got them all over the place!'