Why do Americans look so weird?

Why do Americans look so weird?

GABAGOOL

blrugheg

ggeureuee!

BBLLLGGGRR YOO AARGGBLLL BLLNOT GLERBLWHITE!!!!

looks like something from the sims

huruhgOOLG

BLUBLABLOOO

Their diet is nothing but soy wrapped in plastic

>the menu is literally in Portuguese

watching american tv show I find them so fat, I don't know how they can have active lives with bodies like this, If I had 30 kg of fat in my body I would just stay at home forever

>why do americans look so wierd
the menu is en español mi amigo

LOS

REINOS

Exactly.

ISLÁMICOS

AHHSGHGHGHASAHSGAAG AAAAAAAH

>If I had 30 kg of fat in my body I would just stay at home forever
If only your compatriots would do the same
t. Orlando resident

我在那里

why has everyone fallen for this? that isn't an english menu, looks spanish but i don't care to translate

kek brazilian upper middle class invades Orlando and Miami, they must be so fucking annoying
Miami is a travel literal meme here, but it must be good for you they usually but a lot on trips

They just buy iphones and xboxes to take home and resell. Good for the corporate jew overlords, but not for locals really

HURROEEEEOOOORK

LOS

shut up, let us have some fun

my co-worker looks like this, except her legs are at-least 1/3rd the size of his compared to his upperbody, and she's way much more fatter overall, but her abdominal flab is also far more disproportionate compare to her legs like this guy an sags far more. She's really a disgusting sight and treaded scene from nature, and is so annoying and lazy I often day-dream of stabbing her in the 'fat sack' and letting the fat spill out on the floor.

>that menu

A culture based on extremes will lead to all kinds of "mutations".

>no shit stain
that's not america retard

no

That man is obviously pregnant.