So my parents are sending away my sister to this weird boarding school with an international focus

So my parents are sending away my sister to this weird boarding school with an international focus.

Pic is an actual add from their website.

Should i be worried /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

odsherredsefterskole.dk/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B8

Im seriously worried pol.
They even talked about sending her to africa for a trip

Congrats on your new niece/nephew.

When did Danes become Baiting Shitposters?

pack her some birth control pills

I would be worried. looks like they all have gang rape on their minds with cucks watching

She'll get blacked.

Girl?

Heres a link to their site.
First page has an article about helping dah poor afrcian "children"

I am considering tying her up in a closet or something

odsherredsefterskole.dk/

She will either come back and realize how great it is to be white and a better person, or be way worse and support BLM bullshit

and its not bait you anglo scum!

Yea nigger
Traveling is for losers
Never get out of your basement
Going to a different continent and seeing new stuff and meeting new ppl is bad for you
Make friends only on the Internet
She has the same or les chances of getting raped than in germany Sweden or france

n-nothing to worry about

Why are they sending her over? Is this something she's pursuing or being imposed upon?

thank god I wasn't born in Europe

You cropped out half of your iriginal image. Every picture on that site is full of white boys. Your sister will be fine, if anything she'll be redpilled and see just how much better Europeans are to Negroes

shes doing it on her own will because it "seems cool"

I dident crop anything. Its a facebook add she shared

looks like an afikaans boarding school.

SHE GONNA GET BLACKED THE BBC UP HER ARYAN CUNT SHE WILL GET BLACKED WITH THEIR BBCs I'M TELLIN YOU
happy?

Why do your parents hate your sister?

Why the fuck would your parents do that.? They must really hate her.

Kek confirms hateful parents.
Good luck friend.

they are confused cucks

and you kept quiet? what the fuck

You need to start red pilling them asap. Hopefully they'll change their minds.

you don't have a sister anymore

BIG
I
G

I've been very vocal. Trust me. And its getting to my mother a bit

Enjoy your new nigglet family members. Top Cuck.

Clearly your family doesn't respect your views and views you as a blabbing idiot are you underage?

No. Im actually highly respected among my family. Its mostly just my sister being a rebelious shit

> she WANTS to do it
Pfft... tough luck bro... even if you can convince your parents not to send her over there, it's her life to ruin over with her progressive views...

if you are her big brother then you've dun goofed, should've red-pilled her growing up, it's too late now...

Oh. Maybe she cropped it. Maybe she's trying to tell you something. Quick go fuck her with your dad. Don't let yourselves be cucked.

Welp their homepage is full of negros and a few chinks.
Do you think your sister might've planted the idea in your parents heads?

your parents want your sister to be #blacked and sadly im completely honest with you.99.9% it will happen.Just look at the fucking picture its quite straightforward what will happen with your sister too.

Reverse searched your image, came up with Odsherreds efterskole. If your parents are sending your sister there and not you, i just have to ask: Are you a failure in their eyes? Did you insult your father by being a fucking limb wristed basement dweller?
Odsherred is resume gold, one of the best private institutions in the country and they are sending their daughter and not their son?
You must be an absolute waste and your father must wish that you had been a stain on the sheets

fuck i got caught

don't drop the soap mate

"International"?
I only see whites and niggers. Maybe one mudslime but that's it.

you should move to Australia m8, fuck off

F

Take her virginity before it is taken by niggers, OP. Brothers and sisters belong together.

wow what the fuck
>we'll show you the world, like it really is
>we'll make the whole world your home
is this some kind of globalist race mixing experiment or what

depends - is she a redpiller tradtional or a modernist whore?

The international school I went to as a kid was nothing like in the pic. Then again it was private.

Definitely going to have either a negro boyfriend or she gonna get raped.

The school is based in "Benevolent" imperialism, hardly anything you would regard as globalist race mixing.
The danish "after-school" movement, which is the models this school is based on, is based in christian values put forth by the philosopher and pastor NFS Grundtvig's writings.
Him and Kierkegaard are largely regarded as the fathers of the Danish national spirit

if your sister hasn't lost her virginity yet, I can assure you she will

enjoy your knew Sudanese extended family. I'm sure your parents will be more than happy to help them get on their feet once they reach Austria.

looks like a cult

Your parents are cucked beyond repair

I was in a Tvind school for a year. They are illegal, but basically all the teachers and faculty was members of the Tvind union.
It wasn't in the schools policy to expell students, so it basically turned into a juvenile prison.
It was literal hell. They camoflaged them selves as an "after school" as well.

well that seals the deal

Has your dad seen the picture? If he's not subhuman he'll immediately change his mind

Oh god
>sister is trying to be a rebel
>send her to a predominately black school
>now she's a single mom

she will be used as a brood sow and birth children of a mixed line. her ass will be pissed in by boys of many ethnic backgrounds weather she likes it or not

The Tvind schools are a scam, everyone knows this. And as soon as Mexico gits gud we can get old man Mogens delivered and tried on racketeering charges.

jesus christ this cancer is on every single level of society, I don't see a way that we can possibly combat it. they literally control every single possible avenue and channel. I see this shit pushed from even the most unexpected areas of life. It really opens your eyes to what we all take for granted as being "real", when really almost everything around is controlled information.

they look like nice kids

really, in this life, no one gets away un-raped. Just gotta roll with it.

You should have married your sister, user.

Before it was too late.

Thinly veiled cuck thread

Reported kys

this

Your sister is going to be raped and it was your parents idea. Be a good brother and kill them in their sleep.

>Brothers and sisters belong together.

She's in for a massive bbc poundig. Picasso related, it's on their webside.

I assume your sister is 15yo?

She's looks too young to get blacked but you never know these white girls are so degenerate

That's how he's going to finger that cute little Asian.

That's a guy in the picture you mongrel. But I guess you Indians don't care much once you get the ol rape train going.

post a picture of hjere

your sisters veins will be filled with filthy shit skin seamen. shes dead. write her off. or kill your kill your nigger loving parents and save. either way kill you cucked parents.

>implying the father makes the decisions in Nordic countries

>with an international focus

I hope she can bend over into the diversity position.

So you cucks are now sending your sons to get blacked?

wtf. This is worse than I thought.

Rare Danish bantz

Europeans are fucking morons

Everytime I wish I'd been born in Europe I see some shit like this and I realize how absolutely retarded and liberal the average Euro peon is.

Why is an ivy league bording school in Norway chock-full of niggers?

That shit looks like a school for some spoiled brats, pretending doing important stuff in the underprivileged part of the world and feeling superior.
Or like some of these private schools nobody knows if they are actually legal, where you pay a monthly fee and they pretend to do all exciting, interesting stuff that never happens in the whole time.
But instead you get teached stuff like dancing your name and some shady religion influenced bullshit.

Shut up, yank. It's happening to you too. It's happening to all of us. This is a white problem, not a national problem.

literally this. It's a global phenomenon.

Congratulations user, you'll be an uncle soon!

>veins
>semen
>she's dead

Yeah, that would do it

>calls me a yank
>literally lives in the North

>filthy traitor
>tries to imply I'm in any way associated with yankee scum

OP, your sister will soon be in a video like this with full of red pills

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo

Kostskole i holbæk? Hvad tror du selv G?

I don't see your union jack, loyalist

Efterskole isn't boarding school it's more like summer camp mixed with school for a year

It says seamen, not semen. That's why it's lethal.

Come on now, OP.
You know as well as I, that it's the dream of every little white girl to one day be allowed to service a real, voluptuous BBC.

Let it happen, man.

If you're lucky, she may even make it on to BLACKEDdotcom.

Imagine, millions of little white boys masturbating to her being pounded by a true alpha male.

>Should I be worried?

Yes, she will come back as a coal burner. Your sister will never be the same.

I'm not op you illiterate street-shitter

This. I was in actual boarding school for 4 years, it's nothing like efterskole.

This will go down like this.
>your little sister comes to school, first day all smiles and innocent
>makes friends with girl year older than her
>so far so good, your sis is kinda shy, but does well in classes
>first week end, weekend means parites
>her new friend helps her choose cute outfit for a party
>short black skirt
>white tights
>tight white top
>bloody red hair bow
>and red flats
>they go
>at the party huge nig welcomes them with a warm hug, and a kiss to the cheek
>your sweet sister blushes as his fat black, smacking lips touch her face and leave a wet spot
>"YA HOES GO IN"
>they enter
>there are no first year students there besides of your cute sis in her hot outfit
>room is filled with whore-like dressed Stacies and nigger Chads
>your sister gets approached by muscular 6'5" tall nig
>"AYO, YA COM WIT ME"
>he says with a deep voice, and grabs your sibling by the hair
>she squirms a little, as he drags her to the bedroom
>he throws her at bed and says "HOL UP BITCH, LAY DOWN!"
>a herd of naked dindus enters the scene
>they pin her down to the bed, she screams, but gets her moist panties stuffed down her throat
>they take turns on her virgin ass, puss, and mouth
>at first she resists but eventually she gives up
and starts taking pleasure in whats happening
>she gets many powerful orgasms from their black dicks pumping her one after another
>after two hours of non-stop fucking they leave her heavy breathing, tired, coverd in cum, but happy
>9 months later your beautiful culturally enriched nice is born
>congratualtions you are an uncle!

If your parents are not total libshits, show him the pictures of the illegals, print XX number of rape, killings, reports among illegals in and out of those indoctrination camps, show them, leave them, argue that you only think the best of your sister and don't want her to share that fate.
If that doesn't work, well, you can't help the unwilling, distance yourself when it becomes obvious that she became a coal burner.

If this is the school then YES you should be VERY worried. odsherredsefterskole.dk/

>massive bbc poundig