"Body count rises as new Philippines president calls for drug addicts to be killed"

"Body count rises as new Philippines president calls for drug addicts to be killed"

30 drug suspects have been killed in the last 2 weeks. What do you think about this?

asiancorrespondent.com/2016/07/philippines-duterte-drug-addicts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=BfR5O2PXzfc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_orders
youtube.com/watch?v=FQnl9C2r4NY
youtube.com/watch?v=EpV1PMyzzFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

best president

He should kill drug users too

He also encourage people to kill drug users

>Duterte will never be your president
>you will never be part of his anti degeneracy death squads

>mfw the chance to get shot in America is still higher

Good.

Drugs addicts are useless trash of societies. And as usual leftists are getting triggered by this guy comparing him to Hitler and Trump. He's cleaning up the Philippines, and making sure anyone who gets involved with drugs has second thoughts about it now.

>cleans up his country
>UN will try and lock him up for human rights violations

based

>le based flipipno stopping degenerasae

I need to go buy a long gun for when Trump begins forming RWDSs, first ID blessed by Kek decides it for me.

So allowing people to kill each other is a good decision?

Over 60000 illegal drug users surrendered as of now.

The total death count now is around 330 since june.

Im not sure they can though. He doesnt kill them himself, but he just allowed other people to do it

What are they doing with the drugs users that surrender?

You are doing God's work.

Thats a Really Good Gun he has there in that picture.

Duerte makes the emasculated nu-male knees weak and jello-y

I love it.

Those numbers are way higher then I thought. How do the citizens react to his actions?

Throw them in rehab.

actually dangerous because you could be falsely accused then painfully lynched to death by flip farmers before the police or anyone else ever found out. if you're going to exterminate people, do it via the state, otherwise it's just anarchy.

prob happy as fuck

next target
muslim and those isis camps they set up

People aren't just randomly killing each other though. They are going after known addicts and anyone involved in the drug trade.

>18 suspected drug pushers were killed in separate incidents over the weekend, while another 952 confessed drug users and pushers, fearing for their safety, surrendered themselves to authorities in the past two days

Majority of crimes in these countries stem from drugs. I'd say his plans are working pretty well. Even if a few innocent are caught in the crossfire, it's worth the overall result of a safer and more stable country.

Thats a suprisingly mild counter measure

He's now my second favorite world leader

They pretty much letting them sign a waiver to not do it again or bite the bullet.

Some of the surrenderees were killed because they thought if they signed the waiver the police will back off.

In the city, they offer rehabilitations for those who surrendered early. In the countryside, they offered some of the surrenderees some livelihood programs for them to learn new shit and some were delegated to agricultural man power.

Silent majority are glad he's keeping his word.
SJW's are having sentiment and wants a probe but people and the house majority is saying fuck off.

Sounds like a good way to get rid of just about anybody. Kill an enemy and plant drugs on him, be declared a civic hero.

>They are going after known addicts and anyone involved in the drug trade.

you can't trust lynch mobs to verify that. you'd never allow this in your own country, so why pretend you support it at all?

The military is already raiding them.

user, some people on Sup Forums are legit fascist and just want to cleanse the world.

Sometimes extremism can oave the way for a lasting growth I guess.

Because they are jungle niggers, and thus can't truly be civil like us whites, in the first place.

You dont go to africa and promote deep political values and hope the nogs understand, you rule with an ironfist and they will obey immedietly.

Just fuck off and die you piece of shit canadian, atleast swedish cuckposting is entertaining.

Most of those who are killed are repeat offenders. Most vigilantes have the police database where they weed out those unrepentant fucks who plague the streets.

Well you can because it doesn't fucking matter it's the Phillipines

What are you going to do about it, invade the country topple the government and kill thousands of actual innocent people in the process?

We can have our nice rights and due process over here in the western world. But who are you to complain about an entirely different society with an entirely different culture and worldview actually making their country a better place and protecting their people?

What works in Western Civilization only works because it applies to Western people. They are not Western. They have to find their own path. My opinion doesn't matter. That said, it is fun to see some apply common sense to a drug problem.

Are all drugs considered illegal or do soft drug users/dealers get a lower punishment?

They aren't really lynch mobs. They're actual death squads who "somehow" end up with police records use those to select targets.

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

>Killing addicts because the country is too cheap and incompetent to understand the concept of Rehab

They let the drug users have a lesser punishment.

Drug peddlers have some varying degree of punishment depending on how infamous he is on the turf or how strict the current police director in that area.

President noticed that some area aren't enforcing the iron fist he's currently pushing so they will let the local mayor and police chief be liable if that area won't produce a satisfying result.

We have alot of drug rehabilitations here but no one uses them and Some who did always comes back to his old ways.

Do you think they are actually solving the problem at the core? Or does this more fix the symptoms?

>most

that's the whole point. you could fabricate evidence and accuse an innocent person without any legal body reviewing the case and have them killed.

if the president wants drug dealers killed, he should implement a legal process, like they have lots of countries where they do have death penalties for drug trafficking.

you seem mad for no reason, could it be because you're a faggot? flips are actually civil compared to the rest of third worlders and a state driven process could easily work, like it does in dozens of countries.

>
>>most
>
>that's the whole point. you could fabricate evidence and accuse an innocent person without any legal body reviewing the case and have them killed.
>
>
>if the president wants drug dealers killed, he should implement a legal process, like they have lots of countries where they do have death penalties for drug trafficking.
>
>
>you seem mad for no reason, could it be because you're a faggot? flips are actually civil compared to the rest of third worlders and a state driven process could easily work, like it does in dozens of countries.
Savage

Or, just hear me out here, he could kill all the people that he already knows are criminals, bypass due process, and get a whole lot of shit done that we couldn't dream of in the west. Wow, and all it took was not giving a shit about what some Canadian thought of his actions all the way across the world. Funny isn't it?

Newfag, lurk more

Body bags are a hell of a lot cheaper than rehab and the entire infrastructure to go along with it. The US got pussified back in the 60's when every hippy, fag, and flower child was stoned and high 24/7.

You dont need rehab, you need solid laws and concrete consequences. Dope addicts are the single worst thing in society. Ill take 50 nigger neighbors and a fag mailman before I will accept a single dope addicts as a neighbor

>he should implement a legal process

Have you ever been to a third world country? Legal process doesn't work over there due the the massive corruption of the government and most law enforcement. Go live in a country ravaged by drug related crime and see how quickly you get off that moral high horse your sitting on Canacuck.

Why are you replying to yourself you dumb fuck.

I honestly think it's showing some positive results. The news is filled with alot of drug pushers getting killed that I haven't heard of any random mugging, rape or robbing with homicide that happened here in the past 2 weeks since he came to power. No kids loitering at the dead of the night.

The only complaints that I got was from a taxi driver because he said because of the curfew he enforced that people and bar a misinterpreting what the curfew's law. Because of that, he ain't getting any new costumers to ride during the night and his earnings are dropping. lol

You know hwy most? It's because some of those who are killed are made by corrupt cops to hide his trail. Unfortunately for them, someone is checking their records and one cop was killed because of it.

I'm replying to my roommate americunt

Although, I think some other organized crime ring is changing MO's from drug pushing to carnapping and kidnapping now so Duterte warned people to be wary of that as he's readying a task force to counter those.

Pretty sad for that taxi driver I guess, but its nice to see the situation improving

>wasting money on literal human trash
The direct solution even helps with the overpopulation problem.

He said something about a problem and they're taking care of the problem. If the trend continues either people straighten out their lives or die.

It will prove which is more important having a healthy, fulfilling life or that next hit, that laaaast hit.

GOD BLESS THE PHILLIPINES

The media outlet just ran out of news last time that they are actually reporting a dog that got hit by a car apparently.

Maybe when the situation stabilizes he can become more linient, but until the cracking down hard actually doesnt seem that bad anymore

more of a ska man

He said after it stabilizes by 6 months, he will crack down illegal gambling and human trafficking.

First real victim, rip in peace dog

Makes me wish I was president of the Philippines. Sounds like a fun job.

he is cleaning up the streets.
biased australian media tries to make us hate him, it's funny because a while ago their headline was "hes the Trump of the Phillipines" and I thought that was a pretty based title for someone to have

But can he stop the Chinese from annexing his country?

Will Trump stop them from annexing yours?

He's in bilateral talks now. He's talking to them even before he assumed power last july 1.

He said he won't wage war with china and wants to get economic benefits for the philippines.

he was elected. lets keep this in mind before any one passes judgment on him as being some sort of tyrant

the people do not want their country to become mexico and will do anything to make sure it doesnt

Philippines will be a first world country within 20 years if this keeps up, Duterte is based as fuck.

This is pretty fucking based for sure, but how does this kind of thing get approved in the Philippines? Aren't they one of the most devoutly Catholic nations in the world?

Will Trump annex the Philippines

>imaginary friends

oh come on, we all know the truth

So how is he keeping the military docile? Aren't all the generals also into the drug trade?

Don't worry I'm sure Trump will help you guys out since you are pretty important to keep China in check.

It's 2016 now, Justin.

Better then the chinos

i love it

He called the pope a son of a bitch and when the church criticized his method he literally said FUCK YOU, I KNOW ALL YOUR SHIT YOU FUCKING CHURCH DONT FUCK WITH ME.

He even invited to debate him to get them off their moral high ground and expose all their corruption.

he kinda don't like how the US handled the middle east and he doesn't want them to do their shit here. Although free trade talks and military skirmishes, he's pretty open. Also he doesn't want to be compared to trump because he doesn't know him.

this isn't mexico. we still have many good people in the military.

Yea fuck human rights and fuck human life those pesky things are so annoying. Killfests are so much more satisfying and exciting than civil legal processes.

>And as usual leftists
The identity politics game. 2/10. Those on the "right" end are too.

>are getting triggered by this guy comparing him to Hitler
Probably because he's doing what Hitler did would be my guess.

>don't do things I don't like
Most people have such a skewed perception of the drug trade and drugs in general that they don't realize shit like this makes no sense at all.

This guy's definition of drug addict isn't JUST repeat offenders. This dumbass called for lynch mobs to go around killing drug dealers for bounties. He called for filipino citizens to go around randomly killing anyone who they suspect could be using illegal drugs. This includes anyone who's ever puffed on a joint in their life and people who use LSD/cannabis for medical purposes.

How bluepilled are the people praising this buffoon?
>surely nothing can go wrong with random lynch mobs

This is the new President of Philippines? Why is he trying to look like Rambo?

Top cringe. Confirmed for crash and burn in a few years. Guys like these can't keep it together. Eventually the go of the deep end

>his includes anyone who's ever puffed on a joint in their life and people who use LSD/cannabis for medical purposes.
Makes sense that this would trigger a fucking leaf.

human rights is literally a jew meme made up to punish people who stand up for themselves

This is how it should be in a lot of these countries desu senpai

The people in general don't understand these concepts and only respond to strength

We're in the process on legalizing marijuana for medical use. What are you on about?

youtube.com/watch?v=BfR5O2PXzfc

>Indiafag doest get why hes trying the rid the streets of this shit

what about recreational use, he should have legalized but you guys are very uncivil about drugs.

>India doesn't know anything about getting rid of shit in their streets period

And to add to this, Filipino cops are so corrupt anyway that the real, large-scale drug traffickers end up never getting caught anyways. Flash a couple benjamins and you're out of any drug-related trouble you could possibly be in.

I'm only worried if he actually takes steps to make his policies enforceable. Until then, nothing will happen except people randomly getting killed and the murderers just pulling the "I thought he was a drug dealer" excuse.
Nice argument, non-country.
>We're in the process on legalizing marijuana for medical use.
Yeah. It was "proposed" two years ago. My ass you are.
Don't play dumb - just recognize you have a stupid-ass drug policy that only serves to enrich large-scale drug dealers.

holy shit
i have to read up on this guy

So the war on drugs not working was a lie all along?

Who would have thought

Only 30?

Can people own firearms in the Phllipines or are they knifing them?

Are random people just killing their local druggies or are they militias?

Based as fuck regardless.

That's reason enough for the UN to go after him, he gives the command so that makes him liable

This is rich coming from one of the most disgusting and corrupt countries in the world. He's been doing this for a little over 20 years.

>Over a period of 20 years, he turned Davao City from the "murder capital of the Philippines" to what tourism organizations now describe as "the most peaceful city in southeast Asia," and what numbeo.com ranks as the world's fourth safest place

Maybe one day you spineless Indians will get someone willing to clean up your literal shithole of a country.

Yes, exactly like Isabel la Catolica and not like the current cucks

>compared to trump because he doesn't know him.

you should know your adversaries before you make a step forward. that's a crucial lesson to learn when being president of your country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_orders

Should be familiar.

He's endorsed by INC. They're infinitely worse than the Catholic Church.

I think he's very lenient with pot tho. he iterated this many times that organic stuff like this doesn't affect the brain much.

He doesn't like meth because it fries the brain due to overuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQnl9C2r4NY

youtube.com/watch?v=EpV1PMyzzFk