Kickers are responsible for more points than any other player on a football team, so why does everyone hate them?

Kickers are responsible for more points than any other player on a football team, so why does everyone hate them?

Also because of this, we should drop the "handegg" memename all together since kicking is objective the most important part of the game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Yru_1al8EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no love for kickers, Sup Forums?

>the highest scorer in handegg history is a European
>probably a failed footballer

embarrassing

This is why

Kinda
But he was already kicking in high school

idk, isn't the point of handegg to force the ball to the other end, combat style, with brute force and touchdowns? having some guy kick it between some posts with no violence is probably frowned upon for that reason.

>tfw could be a nfl kicker without a sweat

they take making a living kicking a ball to a whole new level, at least footballer have to run, jump, tackle, dribble, handegg kickers are millionaires just fucking kicking a ball a couple of time a game.

You either do your job as expected or you youtu.be/2Yru_1al8EY

Is the American football kicker the best role of any sport concerning the effort/ wage balance?
I mean they get paid a lot and they enter the field only to kick the ball, minum chances of contacts, minum need to know the tactics, only 19 at best games per year but they still earn a lot.
Maybe only golfers have it better

Kickers get paid minimum and you're basically standing in a demolition derby out there
Look at

You dumb faggot kickers get hit hard like 1 every 50 kicks, is nnot representative of their profession at all

>Look at
let's be real how many times that something like this happen? 90% of the times they don't face any hard challange.
Also what's minimum for NFL?

Depends on the type of kicker
Punters get the shit beat out of them all the time
Place kickers don't but they often have the entire team placing their faith in them
Soccer players fuck up pks all the time and their goal is only a few yards away

yeah i was talking about the ones that score points.
>Soccer players fuck up pks all the time and their goal is only a few yards away
that's not the point i my question. I didn't say it is easy but just that this is the role in sport wich require the least effort and still gets you a millionaire

based Great Dane domination

There are only 32 kicker spots in the world
So you have to be at the top of your game or they'll drop you
I think the Chargers went through 4 this year

Brave new idea:

There should be a "thrower" position in soccer. He comes on for penalties and direct free kicks outside the box. His job is to just try to throw the ball (over or under arm, it doesn't matter) into the net. If he makes it, it counts as half a goal.

Good idea, yes or no?

Gostkowski on the Pats makes almost 5 million a year.

utter shite, m8, pure bollocks

>Maybe only golfers have it better
Golfers have it way tougher, they have to constantly train with a technique that causes a lot of injuries. They actually have to plan and make tactical decisions. Tournaments last 4 days of 4 hours or so play each day, the best guys fly around the world and are always competing.

Not the same as rocking up for less than 3 weeks work each year and maybe touching the ball 3-4 times a game.

> Kickers are responsible for more points than any other player on a football team, so why does everyone hate them?

Who hates kickers?

My only issue is that point-afters are too easy nowadays and ought to be moved further back, encouraging more attempts at a 2-point conversion.

i mean 5m to
be on the field like 20 minutes total in the whole season
the only phyical effort is to trow like 5 kick per game, so like 100 in a season if that
slim chance to getting hit hard
need to know nearly no tactical stuff
i don't think you can beat that