ITT:

ITT:
Going to speak in English but with the structure grammatical and expressions of our tongue maternal

bread-and salt-and buying-for, shop-to going-needed

Guess the language:
I know not why OP such a cuck is, but at least is he not Swedish

I sitting on Sup Forums instead that for doing my own job. And also I not very myself well feel.

What going to eat?
Fr*nch?
What passed?

Dutch?

Ik weet niet waarom OP zo'n cuck is, maar teminste is hij niet zweeds.

Fits like a glove.

>Fr*nch?
No
>Dutch?
Close and I pretty much gave it away by saying so

what eating-I so telling-can't-I
house-my-in instant noodle is-because, it eating-I so thinking-I

why here started hating americans suddenly?

How long are you german been studying, user?

Ja hallo

For what need bread and salt then?
>suddenly

structure showing-needed-because, it example-for was
kazakh-in this-like sentences are

I have it since around a year studying
Hallo hallo ist da wer
>suddenly
In his defense that one autist Chilean has been spamming amerimutt threads

Me lost, am half drunk
Have to admit, also am guilty of start threads and do drawings of ameriorcs

>Have to admit, also am guilty of start threads and do drawings of ameriorcs
Around honest to be is it sometimes funny, when it not just obnoxious shitposting is

For certain, are the KazakhANUS of my other thread

Autists you are, all of you.

ameriorc's thread-its-in?

Banter sane?
That mere

american-s liking-not-you? liking-you?

The americans are goddads

But what cock is the point o'this thread?

Exchange cultural, obvious

amerimutts are obsessed with cuckoldry

Now me go to sleep
Good nights

English is motherland-language so second-language in do-see.

Why are we like this

es ist Deutsch

Hello Sup Forums
I am going through a hangover.
My hurts head very badly. And I'm feeling pretty deppressed. But I like idea of this thread. Want anyone to engage in a conversation? With a theme general?

Cool idea for a thread desu, i like it

Romanian really gypsies? Or this meme? They live separately from ethnic romanians? Ethnic romanians look similar on gypsies?

Romanians and gypsies are things different. This meme us affects negatively. It is based on the fact that many gypsies emigrate with id card of Romania where it's written only nationality not ethnicity. Because of conditions shitty many doctors and engineers and romanians good emigrate but you not hear never of them.
Gypsies live separately of romanians ethnic in majority of time, in zones gypsy called 'shatra'. In town mine, exist two such of zones. Buildings are all dilapidated and abund crimes such as theft, rape, and more rarely murder. In the rest of the city, life seems normal and in a way vaguely occidental.
Romanians true can have tone of skin like gypsies, in south-west of country, but structure facial differs. In transylvania and moldova, people are more white, but in oltenia, they are more tanned.

What there anons?

Is this that the moldova is romanian or not ? They have a culture own ?
What age you have ?

So it how with Russia and ethnic soviet republics worsening our reputation. Especially that was strong in 90's when you watched holywood movies whith russian villains and instead of a russian you saw some georgian.

I am sad because I am not married with a girl. I go soon have 25 years and I am still virgin.

Republic of Moldova could be accepted in Romania if want to unite. Don't know many things about them. Here we call them 'our brothers from across Prut'. Probably that they have reasons political to be independent, the biggest reason being Russia.
I have 21 of years.

Is very sad the fact that we have got in situation this. Many problems in countries our. Very hard to fix. Maybe in one day we will get there.

I have observed that not use you the verb 'to be'. I have heard that in russian not exist it. Very interesting.

My brother of language roman.
We have a similar syntax we two.
I have 22 years and I would love visit romania.

Yes, he not have no verb "be" in tense present in russian.
only in the past or in the tense future. very weird. I learn the russian and I very much love.
The moldavia is close of russia ?

>tfw not white but speak only English

Ok I'll do it for flag

Muhfugga muh dick sheeeeeit *smacks lips* im finna tryna smash thot nameeen?

the structure grammatical of english and spanish not is that different the only difference noticeable is that the adverbs and the nouns switch

>that sentiment when roman

If want visit romania, come in time of summer. People are more happier then. There are more festivals and activity.

I will be a little bit more daring and I will say, Moldova has border with Russia.
After the war they were obligated to depart of us. The soviets them made a country separate, more close to Russia culturally, by propaganda extensive.

Too I want to learn russian, know already to read cyrilic, but very slow.

Pretty classic mistake to develop first fucking_happenings some special event and incredible pressures on something that will pretty surely be anything other than 5/5. Should've just taken business care of shoving drunk dick in some random bar find, significantly stress-free'er solution.
But who knows, maybe you are some natural talent master fucker savant and fuck hags conciousness limits very first try.
Luck in can, went how went won't you something learn and second time will be every way significantly better experience

I spoke like that when I no knew not english...

op is homo :DDDDD
and swedish :DDDDD

How buisnesses?

Google translate, the thread

>I have it since around a year studying
*I study it since around a year :^)

Goes already, is stop a lazy sunday. And at you so?
I like actually the idea of this thread, but like so often know I once again not what I write should.

Fatty, what goes? Eating you not hamburgers at the morning for a long and stressful American day? Not forget the waitress to tip.

Na, minced meat that you not withmake can?

Hold the mouth

I know some Romanians, they are all right decent chaps and full good over. Had earlier down and closed with Gypsies to do, those were genuine the all-last creatures, who still Human called were.

what fuck is really point with to do this?

hah person chinese stupid

assing not your landman

dick weather
but on happiness have alcohol

That ask I me every day.

points was not that you should be responsibility-aware, but rather find you a every-day that fits personality you better. if you scores enough low, so can you maybe not expect that you fits completely in in "normal" jobs, so begin to look after other ambitions.
optional do all you can for to improve responsibility-awares your by to take on you much responsiblity and hope that you makes it.

Wew

Grammar really matters

What thread of shit