Wew

lad
youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4

>i dont want to remove your right to not have guns
>heres a bunch of stuff that supports it though
epic

1) Using the name of an "assault rifle" is a cheap strawman. That term is forced on civilian versions of weapons to make it sound more scary to the average libtard.
2) Gunsafes are designed to be easily accessible when you are in dire need and stressed out, it isn't a 10 digit lock
3) Having guns is a big responsibility. With great freedom means great responsibility. This is in American """culture""". It was written sometime in the 1780s that Americans are defined as White people with high moral character. Australia doesn't get this privilege, nor does any other place except for America. That's why it's great. Fuck off.

Why do Americans feel like they *need* to own a tactical strategic assault weapon?

>this arsepained burger
wew lad, you live in a third world shithole where you are more likely to get killed than any modern, first world nation.

t. abo

Small dick syndrome.

>this arsehurt spic mongrel still chimping out

It's called the "Bill of Rights," not the "Bill of Needs."

i don't care about guns but i have to say americans are really fucking bad at stand up comedy holy shit
i'm not surprised though

Are you saying your *want* (not *need*) to own a lethal assault weapon equipped with armour-piercing rounds overrides the right of your fellow countrymen to feel safe in public spaces?
What legitimate reason is there to own a murder tool?

What legitimate reason is there to own a murder tool?
to defend your own well-being, your family's well-being, and your property?

Why does everybody that hates guns know nothing about them? I'd have a lot more respect for the anti-gunners if they didn't always speak from ignorance.

1. Shitty "comedian"
2. Need to protect my family, well yeah. US is swarming with raping niggers

i need an AR 15 to protect myself from a tyrannical government

Gan

>right of your fellow countrymen to feel safe in public spaces?
You're projecting your own insecurities, and trying to use words like "needs" and "rights," which have specific meanings, in deceptive ways.

>There are actual sharts that LARP in militias that actually believe shit like that
How retarded does one have to be to believe they can take on a 1st world army in 2017 with just rifles?

the Vietnamese army would like a word leaf

Every country we've invaded in the middle east did that with 70s guns.

>Guerilla warfare with commie backing
I said 1st world. The US army wiped the floor with Iraq twice and Afghanistan when they had actual offensives. Arabs literally cannot fight as a cohesive unit unless they're deranged muslim fags

Keep in mind, if we were at the point were the government was attempting to use the armed forces against us, you could expect some disarray, disobeying orders and desertions in their ranks. If we ever had to fight our own army, we wouldn't be fighting them at their best. And they would be more directly vulernabel in some ways. I mean, in some conflits our aircraft carriers and airfields sit well outside the enemy's ability to meaningfully attack it. Not the case with the American bases, now surrounded by American opposition forces.

You have a really delusional belief in how many people would actually fight their own country like that. A soldier guns down a bunch of far right militia men from Mississippi without a thought

If you say so, dude.