You will never be this guy and have a cute asian chick live inside you and come out and chill with you when lonely...

>you will never be this guy and have a cute asian chick live inside you and come out and chill with you when lonely. why even live?

but srsly, wtf superpower is this?

>cute
That mole is gross.

I can raise my suspension of disbelief far enough to accept physic parasites, the astral plane, and body-swapping mutations, but I'll never, ever, believe that girl will ever be able to punch anyone hard enough to hurt them, let alone a soldier in riot gear.

what breed is she?

the same breed that whatever MEW is from.

not alike at all

>what breed is she?

Native american

I would literally, LITERALLY, have sexual intercourse with that very mole until it bore my fucking offspring senpai.

>asian
she is native american you dumb fuck

someone sounds butthurt :^)

The correct term is "Savage" user. "Godless Heathen" would also be acceptable.

America wasn't "America" until white people came here and created "America".

The more you know!

I would actually eat her arsehole.

I'm not usually into that sort of thing, but for her I'd make an exception.

so is she still in cunny age when he's already in 30s? thats kind of Sup Forums approved superpower 2bh

>asian
You don't call them that after the cross the land bridge.

30s...

Maybe she's got super strength? There are a couple of mutants with multiple powers in this show.

What would you say to the chief to get to as her what's up Tiger Lilly?

I would physically force the entire lower half of my body into her vagina and happily live as one single biological cooperative forever.

yet someone who can push someone with their mind or shoot red punches from the punch dimension is believable?

or moreso can change her mass or the mass of her punches
some sci fi mumbo jumbo like that