OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TABLE

LOOK AT THE POINT DIFFERENCE

t-tsuuu?

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

Non, rien de rien, non, je ne regrette rien

Lel

ALLEZ!

Estoy jodido sabes?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i honestly think that they gave up on la liga after 5th gameweek so now they are losing on purpose and not try harding because they want to act cool like you know we dont care about la liga lol we will finish 4th and we will win champions league la liga is for losers anyways haha

Haha

>maybe if I sink this club down to the second division, my sons can play for it

>w-we don't care
>c-cl is the way
PFTHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

top kek

look at the top of his head
oh no no no no

Well. They won the last two. Seems like a reasonable plan.

Non soccer fan here.

Is Real Madrid good guys or bad guys.

1 game in hand la

lost my shit

Every team in the world but Liverpool is the bad guys

Good guys, Franco's team, faggot Messi soyboys on Sup Forums hate them.

they are the Dallas Coyboys of soccer, except they bought their success with corruption, dictatorships and refball

LA PELOTA NO HA ENTRADO SAES? HEMOS JUGADO JUGADO BIEN, ME VOY SATISFECHO, SAES? NO QUIERO FICHAJES, YA TENGO A BENZEMA SAES?

imagine if washington dc had the most succesful teams all in one franchise

The worst

jaja

les he gritado "vamos" en la media parte saes

>famed tactician zindane comes unstuck when trademark tactic of telling ronaldo to score a goal fails yet again

>you were born just in time to see Cristiano Ronaldo's career collapse into a black hole

Imagine a combination of corrupt establishment scum and millions of the most pathetic third world bandwagons, that's ''''''''''''''real''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''madrid''''''''''''

bad guys if you're leftist

Literally the worst club on the planet

This is an American, Canadian, and Finnish sport board

this im o

Franco is probably getting gangraped by a bunch of black devils in hell lol.

They make bad guys look pure.

tru
still more likable than le classy """more than a club""" barca tho

or christian

Think about a combination of pure evil and lawful evil, the petty one that relies on order and subhumans to pick up on the weakers than them but cowers against the strong, hence they need all the dirty tactics, rigged "draws" and refball to avoid the strong and talented and get by on nepotism and the psychological complexes of subservient subhumans that want to feel superiour to others and obtain glory with zero effort

before and after halal

Imagine being a Barcelona fan and u can only celebrate winning a fixed league thanks to refball after watching Madrid win last 3 out of 4 ucl.

They win all the time (except in lel liga I guess, kek), their manager is autistic, their star players are all massive cunts, they literally changed their logo on a bunch of their merchandise so as not to trigger sandniggers. They are basically the Yankees and Patriots combined.

BLACKED

The only good guys are Bilbao desu.

>last 3 out of 4 ucl.
all of them out of pure luck

both, at the same time

>Looking up and not realizing they're one point away from going to the Europa League

OH LALA NON NON NON NON NON

HONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHON

This desu

i dont care whatever happens i will never stop rating Zenedine "Zizou" Zidane and will name my son after him

Et si tu n'existais pas
Dis-moi pourquoi j'existerais

>fixed league
>barcelona goals disallowed against other teams
choose one

the club representing aristocracy/monarchy is the eternal good guy and considered the eternal bad guy by lesser modern beings
always my favorite as well

winning a 32 team league is a lot more impressive than winning a 2 team league

APOEL is not a team, don't make a fool of yourself

Loving the gloryhunter tears from all over the world. Fuck Real.

Tsuboy must be furious about Zidane's choices to build a squad

Leave you fat cunt

Why does Real have so many fans on Sup Forums?
They disappear after games like this but otherwise they're always posting some bollocks. They even come to Barca game threads just to say they don't like Barca

Bandwagoners?

Yes of course he's the bad guy, not the priestkilling communists.

Valencia and Real Sociedad are the only good guys, i like them.

Sup Forums is almost nothing but barca bandwagoner soyboys though, why would you lie?

This. Barcelona's dickriders kept themselves a bit quiet for a good time in the last two years but that's it.

Amerifat

Why do you guys care so much about soccer when Islamic immigrants are destroying your country? Also go la galaxy

Why even bother to play in Lel Liga then? Why not just shift the Bernabeu to England in EPL with other muslim fags?

SEETHING

It literally isn't you spastic. Bet you're the type to shitpost Barca threads when they're winning and then post anime for "re/a/l"
>Madrid win CL back to back
>ergo, Sup Forums starts bandwagoning

He's right you know

EPL+Celtic+Rangers+Barca+Real when

APOLOGISE

Why are you guys so obsessed with Real Madrid? They're literally living inside your head rent free. Anyway, come May, you guys will literally just sit there at the corner, tears dropping from your eyes in front of the television as Real Madrid lifts up the champion's league trophy once again.

You're literally underage, get off Sup Forums and go outside you Leaf

I cannot thank you enough user, ive been trying to find this song forever

support your locals bandwagon chink

I hate both.

not with Liverpool now in the race mate

>naming your son after another man

All this thread needs is the Canadian Ronaldo dick rider to be complete

My father named me after Del Piero, its only natural i'd keep the tradition going

Is the tradition to name yourselves after frauds that built insane muscle mass from being weak stick framed players in one year thanks to abusing creatine?

Both Del Piero and Zidane were more doped than current Bayol for several seasons of their career, and this comes from someone that idolized Del Piero as a kid

Everyone and their mothers take creatine in sports
You'd know it if you ever stepped out from your mothers basement you cum-stained fat tortilla culattone

THERE'S NO LIMIT

Take your pills, Alessandro. They are mixed with the tortellini noodles.
>Otros, como el francés Zinedine Zidane, ahora en el Madrid, reconocieron que se les suministraba grandes cantidades de creatina. >El mismo Del Piero confesó que tomaban "pastillas de diferentes colores". En algunos de los documentos presentados por la acusación se citaban hasta 281 tipos de medicinas a disposición de los médicos de la Juve, que hicieron hablar de un "auténtico hospital en el interior del centro de entrenamiento". Para la defensa, sin embargo, siempre existió una motivación terapéutica para el uso de cada medicina.
>Tfw you are a professional footballer but you need 281 different types of medicine to function and stay alive, just like a cyclist with """""""""""asthma"""""""""

Nobody cares retards, they just give them more stamina and better healing abilities

Drugs can't give you finesse and that's the only thing that matters in soccer

Neither. They just happen to stand in the way of Barca's success, who have the second biggest persecution complex in football after Liverpool.

Wasted

That's why Zidane was a fucking disgrace, a corpse at the level of Tsunaldo this season on his last years at Halal Muslim, yet he suddenly performed an absolutely amazing World Cup at the best level of his career at his 35+, outrunning players on his twenties on matches lasting 120 minutes, right, anime attention whore retard?

Don't ever discuss with an adult again, imbecile manchild. Jesus christ how fucking stupid you are

this made me laugh

Mohammed

>implying i can read your dumbass mickey mouse language

go back to resident evil 4 and stay there Mr. El Pueblo Salvador

Who Sup ForumsBRM here?

They are the good guys here and the bad guys in rebbit

You're the only retard here, you colossal dumbass.

Zidane was always a big-game player, not a league player. He didn't like playing against shitters like Zaragoza and La Coruña.

He was motivated in the World Cup. He had no motivation against Deportivo Unicaja

>farca dickrider arguing over doping
L M A O, get Dr Fuentes dick out of that mouth.

literally the yankees of soccer, to a T

@80869308
I don't waste my time with kids. Go back to the playground. Spouting the lines you hear some 50+ years old grownup say isn't a very special thing to do, sorry.
>281 "different" medicines? Mamma mia! We agetting relagated to 2ºA Boittoni, my Jewventus afriend!
Mohammed

I thought Franco supported Atletico?

thanks for the flag

Would be based

>t. DCfag