-White woman model date only Asian Males

-White woman model date only Asian Males
-Got bombarded by threats and abused
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/653541/Playboy-model-Holly-Wolfe-racist-abuse-dating-Asian-men

Disgusting. Asian men are NOT made for white w*Men. Asian men are made for the BIG WHITE COCK.

proof how insecure white men are, I guess thats what happens when you know it in your bones your race will no longer be in less than 100 years

fuck who let the macaco out of its cage

“Wolfe” yeah of course she’s white

The problem my friend, is that BIG WHITE COCK doesn't want Asian men, it wants Asian women

>Filipino
Love how chinks take credit for every SE asian man pulling white women, kek.

That is why Asian men must dress like women in order to attract the BIG WHITE COCK!

this, only asian men can pull off this look

Dear lord, look at her!

Us Malay are not chink. We are Austronesian just like Filipino.

That's horrible! She shouldn't be bullied. She should be given the electric chair!

Stop denigrating the peaceful bumiputera by falseflagging as them, Chinaman.

Denigrating? Falseflagging? What weed are you smokin? But yeah, we are peaceful people.

>wh*Te """"men"""""

HAHAHAHA

Newsflash: Dressing as a woman does not make you a biological female.

Sorry, ladyboy.

40%(FORTY PERCENT) Chinese

I can hardly believe these women are the same human with me

She's an uggo cunt and everyone who has posed for Playboy is an ukkers. Why does anyone care, again?

>t. 30%

fuiyoh..hebat kita bangsa melayu. ya org filipino sebenarnya pun serumpun dgn melayu

zitto chinoise

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

HAHAHA! Memang setuju. Us Malay men are the best. We bang white women. Meanwhile, non Malay can dream banging Malay woman.

Y-yes it does!

What's wrong butthurt white thrash. Jealous we got hot white woman and now you accuse of being chink? We got nothing to do with those slant eye chink. Malay and Chink are not the same.