If karma is real why does Chad win in the end? Why are the most evil, selfish...

If karma is real why does Chad win in the end? Why are the most evil, selfish, rotten people the ones who become millionaires and get all the girlfriends? Because karma is fake. I know it feels good to think that the world is fair and that "people get what's coming". But face it. Evil wins in the end.

tl;dr Rich people are rich because they deserve it. Karma is rewarding them. Never question rich people. Never question pick up artists. Good goy.

Who's Chad?

>Chad wins in the end
>Posts picture of Zyzz

Didn't zyzz die at 23?

>why won't women touch my special place?

>an in-proveable supernatural force is fake
no shit

>he thinks rich people are happy

Their is a reason why rich people are usually quite degenerate. Only a handful of them lead meaningful lives. The rest get cheated on by trophy wives and overdose on drugs.

My cousin is a millionaire, and he's miserable and single. 37 never been married. In and out of the hospital for abusing drugs.

You know there is no other way OP

>implying you have to be evil to get rich
no
>karma isn't real
no shit. you can do horrible horrible shit and nothing bad will happen to you if you do it right

Zyzz didnt need drugs to get to his level of conditioning. He was just a guy in good shape who used drugs and didn't et a lot, nothing specal.

He died at 25 IIRC from a genetic heart condition (bullshit, it was coke and meth, XTC, etc)

You don't need Tren, T3, Clen, GH, etc to be 180 lbs / 7% bf....

Zyzz died of a heart attack after jacking up on too much shit and going into a sauna.

Karma isn't real, and Chad doesn't "win in the end"

Just world fallacy

Life isn't fair like your video games and your movies. It's kill or be killed. Liars and cheaters get ahead and nice guys finish last.

The synagogue of Satan runs the west and depravity is all over the place

Oh his mom was a fucking Cardiologist too lmao

Karma is a delusion people hold onto when things don't turn out fairly. It's equivalent to the belief that there is a he'll that people who live wrongly will be doomed to.

Zyzz died at like 22 from partying too much and too much steroids. Nah

Zyzz is dead

This needs an addendum:

Liars and cheaters get ahead if you let them

Hell*

Zyzz was never meant to be a Chad. It wasn't in the cards for him. He sold his soul for a few years of glory but inevitably he had to pay his dues.

Why do you post this shitty thread every day?

>whine about karma
>calls others evil/selfish/rotten because they are rich and/or successful with women
The only one generating bad karma here is you.

>closing your eyes
>wearing a shirt that's too big

I'M A BETA RIGHT GUYS?

Because life is like a game.

Some people know how to play the game, and others don't. Being selfish, evil, and rotten puts you ahead in the game.

Chad's Sins
Doesn't go to church
Uses "bro" or "nigga" in every sentence
Fornication
Adultery
Cheats on his girlfriend
Masturbation
Cohabitation
Animal cruelty
Smoking marijuana
Tells people to kill themselves
Tattoos
Drunkenness
Partying
Vandalism
Bullying
Calls anybody he doesn't like "gay"
Calls religion "stupid"
Anti-intellectualism
Pays for abortions
Uses condoms
Gambling
Speeding
Runs red lights

My Sins
Whines on the Internet

Yeah man if karma was real it would definitely be punishing me of all people.

Become a villain then if that is what you think and that is what you want.

I have seen karma in life. It's science not magic. Everytime you fuck someone over, you increase your chances of getting thrown infront a bus.

You sound like a christian asking why bad things happen to good people, shit just happens retard.

because they have looks, skill, courage, masculinity, charm, intelligence and all the other things losers like you will never have

now back to r9k

Because money and casual sex with sluts isn't everything.

Balance was restored in the universe. If you aren't born an alpha, you'll need to be willing to half or even quarter your lifespan to achieve what comes to others naturally.

Zyzz understood this, but still went for it. Truly an inspiration.

Don't be stupid. Everyone knows life isn't fair.
The reason you don't get girls is because you don't go to the gym and/or don't know how to talk to them. You aren't rich because you didn't decide to become a stock broker and instead picked whatever shit life you have now.
If you aren't happy about where you are in life work to improve it instead of crying on Sup Forums.

Is this an r9k raid?
>muh Chad

he was 6 feet tall

instagram faggots want to think he was some short little guy for a dramtic story

>karma

i love how its a total crapshoot as to whether MODs are or are not on duty on Sup Forums

>evil wins
No you pathetic virgin.

The able win.

You are not able, you are inferior to Chad in everything.

This is how nature works. The strong advance, the weak die out.

back to /r9k/

just die bro bro

People who get fucked and say "karma is a bitch" are really saying "I'm too weak and powerless to do anything about this so I'm just going to hope an invisible completely passive form of cosmic justice is going to magically manifest itself".

Y-you too zyzz

This 'selfish' is evil meme stems from religion. It was invented so you are a good goy and don't miss out on your payments to your slavemasters. You have to be selfish to get ahead in life and only then when you eventually have too much stuff you can give some to the poor so they don't starve but that's it.

Religion in the 800s fixed this

Chad only wins in this world

> You'll need to be willing to half or even quarter your lifespan to achieve what comes to others naturally.

Yeah because people wake up one day with a six pack the second they hit puberty right?
You fuckig faggot? Hours of sports, athletics and training since your teen years has absolutely nothing to do with it? While some faggots were enjoying themselves playing GTA and watching anime others were puttin in work and were rewarded for it later on as it fucking should be!

I'm absolutely fine with normies and other people thinking selfishness equates to evil, because in the end it helps me.

Zyzz is my inspiration.

Fuck off and die, OP.

I'm gonna make it

Amen. Unfortunately the chads are trying their hardest to claim Jesus as their own. They're doing all they can to convince themselves and others that Heaven is a party and all "creeps" and "betas" are gonna be sent to Hell not for their sins or lack of faith but for being born with inferior genes.

Your scorn and self flagellation have greater karmic impact than anything on that list.

In canonic iconography Jesus is always ripped, tall, long hair and manly beard.
You can pretend and blame genetics as much as you want cuck, when your day will come you will burn in hell along with the fat tumblrinas and the cisgenderfluid nu males

Brah... cut it out. Now.

Yup. If you look outside it's the guys with the best looks, skills, courage, masculinity, intelligence who are getting all the girls.

Karma doesn't truly judge you until you reach the afterlife

Literally this.

Whiners get what is coming for them. Chad doesn't give a shit, you do. That is why you pay.

The Western interpretation of 'action', कर्म (sa: karma ; pli: kamma) is a misunderstanding.

It is not a supernatural or cosmic arbitrator, which tallies up categories of 'right' and 'wrong', and dispenses results. It's simply the chains of causality; like the wagon wheel following the hoof of the ox that pulls it.

For example, someone can't be acting in their considered self interest while robbing a bank. They only think they will stand to benefit because they can't see the implications and consequences. No mystical enforcer comes and enacts those consequences.

In the same sense, you can't cultivate your own understanding and advance yourself while simultaneously hurting, deceiving, and manipulating people, because while you do those things you lack the fundamental maturity which allows you to move forward.

I think the answer is simple really. As you approach old age, and your body deteriorates. Your looks fade. You get hair on your actual cock and not just balls. You will be able to handle it, they wont. The Chad fears death, the NEET welcomes it.

Good ol' Zyzz. Rip in pepperoni, bantmaster

If a woman won't spread her legs, you should legally be able to kill her

Just be happy, nigga. Sure you will always be a below average genetic turd like most people, but what can ya do? Why worry about it? Bitches are not that great, anyway ask any married dude.

T. Genetic turd.

/r9k/ posters are the social equivalent of communists

They want everything a "Chad" has, but they don't want to put in the work to get it. They take out their misery on everyone else, and shit up out boards.

/r9k/ is my favorite board and i hate communist

Got anymore?
I miss him.
Feels just like yesterday.

>Rich people are rich because they deserve it
In many cases not, having been born in a rich family while being retarded and unproductive is not deserving it, the only "merit" was to born in a rich family.

You're American - predominantly this board has western countries with Christian values.

Why are you talking about asian belief as if it was part of our lives?

In Christianity trough the mosaic tradition we have - Eye for an eye.

And it doesn't mean - get your eyed poked out if you done that to somebody - but rather you have to pay pecuniary compensation, the equivalent in cash / services or w/e for your damage.

Christ paid that equivalent for every single human.

Not on me. Just go to /fit/ and ask. They probably have tons of good shit on him

>If karma is real why

Karma isn't real you stupid cunt.

/thread

Such stupid ideas could only arise from scripture ignorance.

And live outside Tradition of Church.

It's probably bait, like 90% of threads these days. But Zyzz does fit the OP's message. Dude was a beta nerd on Sup Forums, but started hitting the weights, eating steroids and climbing up. Tried to compete with Chads and at his peak was succeeding.

Then he died in a Sauna. So it could be argued that Chads with dem genetics can just do all that shit naturally and not die young.

gb2 /r9k/

Because the Chad is the one going out and talking to girls while the supreme gentlemen sit in their basement.

You can't win if you don't play.

>4: bodybuilder
>pic at the world's strongest man competition
???

He looks so goofy with the cheek implants. He mightve just overdosed on purpose

Zyzz (that particular Chad) died at 22.
But he didnt deserve it desu, he worked hard to look like that. from a skeleton to a ripped chad.
Press F for respects

He wasn't short, but he was a scrawny WoW arena junky.

He was more autistic than most of us and he still managed to pull off the a e s t h e t i c s

Karma affects you when you die. It helps you escape or keeps you trapped in the eternal cycle of death and rebirth that is samsara. It's not comsic retribution. There's also nothing unethical about being popular and fucking women.

Only the first guy is a bodybuilder. All the others compete in strongman comps

>why does Chad win in the end?
>Posts picture of a non natty shitskin that did drugs and died in his early 20s

F

justice = strength

increase your mental physical and spiritual fitness and you will receive more benefits

I've accepted my beta inferiority and would like to find a Chad/Stacy couple, or a Chad and his harem, to service. I would suck cock, eat pussy, lick asshole, and cleanup cum and donate my salary for the breeders. Nature has selected me for extinction so the most I can hope to accomplish is finding my place has a sex servant.

This

His autism actually got him his physique. Who else could be that autistic about not deviating from a strict diet and workout routine?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

F-ag

the universe is going to collapse on itself in a super massive blackhole which will eventually cause another big bang and repeat forever.

also blame society, back in the day killing and raping made everyone have the same chances. even kings and nobles weren't protected if a peasant decided to kill them and take over

zyzz was one of the good guys tho

There's a difference between being strong and looking like an underwear model.

>Rich people are rich because they deserve it.

No it's because they don't have any problems making eye contact with people.

'Good' and 'Evil' are completely arbitrary things we use to cast a negative light onto those who are more active than us. All virtues in Christianity, such as chastity and kindness, are made easily attained by the weak, and ignored by the strong. It isn't a coincidence that almost all religions are like this; the leaders who go against such virtues are the very ones that enforce them, primarily because they don't want competition. To quote Harry Potter, "There's no such thing as good and evil only power and those too weak to seek it."

Read Nietzsche if you want more stuff like this. Guy was mad, but he was also pretty damn clever.

>If karma is real why does Chad win in the end?
1. Karma isn't real
2. Even if it were, in Indian belief, it's not like "do something good and something good happens immediately after", it's a quality that accumulates to your soul and is paid off over eons and multiple reincarnations.

>Zyzz
>Chad
Go fuck yourself, faggot. RIP in peace Aziz.

>such as chastity and kindness, are made easily attained by the weak, and ignored by the strong

>implying it is easy to be generous
>implying it isn't difficult to resist the urge to behave in a promiscuous manner

Those who have a choice, are almost never strong enough to pursue the path of purity.

Nietzsche is bad advice.
His critique is fine, his philosophy is trash, it already failed.

There is no such thing as good and evil.
"SIR HE LIES! Put a pistol to his breast and see with what equanimity he faces death."

>If karma is real why does Chad win in the end?

posts a picture of a guy that died at 22.

Not that I believe in karma, but bad example bro.

Chad doesn't win in the end you fucking cuck.
We ALL lose
Chad gets divorced and his children taken away and or goes to jail after failing to pay child support.

Chad is nicer than you. No seriously.

Sure there are Chads who are manipulators and cunts. but the majority of Chads are simple people. They are not thinking of plans and strategies. They don't think in terms of petty vendettas. They want to drink and be merry.

They are more honest to themselves and others. Where as most people on /r9k/ are horrible to each other and treat others like their play things. They are demanding and expect everything to go their way.

Sure, maybe their personalities and teenage years made them cold. But they could at least mill out a good existance with a 6/10 qt and some average paid job. They could smile and go to the park and eat ice cream. Have confidence inthe few moments they need it in life. And generally be happy.

But they won't.

Kara is real and it works fine.

Karma and other religious magic is blue pilled. Only the strongest and meanest motherfuckers survive.

pay denbts

>even kings and nobles weren't protected if a peasant decided to kill them and take over

Thanks for perpetuating the 'american education' meme, burgerbro.

Karma doesn't affect the daily aspects of your lives. It's beyond life and death; people just like to pretend they know what Karma is and use it to be vindictive against others.

Cleobis and Biton.

Explain the prison population then. Why does anyone go to prison?