/éire/

Super Smash edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelic_calendar
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mario Odyssey leaks are out
Well that's me off Sup Forums for the week.

Think that it will be any good?
Last Mario I played was Mario Galaxy

It's looking good and I wanted an excuse to get a Switch. While I prefer getting games physically the red Joycons were too good looking to resist.

>Last Mario I played was Mario Galaxy
I went back to Galaxy 2 a few weeks ago and I didn't like it much. Something about the way Mario controls feels off, like he doesn't move horizontally enough when he jumps.

I find that Nintendo forces you a little to download games from their store, I can find hardly any Switch games in stores except for the major titles so there is almost no other choice than buying them from their store.

That sounds annoying. I wouldn't mind having some games on my system at all times but I don't like taking up more memory, even if you can buy larger SD cards.

appreciate my lewds ya fookin paddies!

Got the GameCube controller working on Dolphin. Everything seems to be working fine aside from my Z button and D-pad being a little messed up.
Thanks for the link to that guide Karen.

That head doesn't look right.

Got MGSV on PS4 since it's free for PSPlus members right now. I played it on PC when it first came out and was initially disappointed but I think I'll enjoy it more now that I know it's not what I had originally thought and apparently the multiplayer is much better on PS4 too.

I remember being so hyped for this game and when it came out it was such a huge disapointment. It's empty, repetitive and not even finished

>buying a Switch before piracy is possible

>being a peasant for any console

Maidin.

I don't play computer games that much anyway (compared to, say, people in this thread or on Sup Forums) but I tend to drift towards older games. New games have too much DLC and in game purchases. Plus there is too much emphasis on online multiplayer (which they charge for now on consoles) and single player campaigns have too much story telling shit like cut-scenes which dilutes out and out gameplay. I can still enjoy new games of course but I don't feel like investing a lot of money into them if I'm not fully satisfied. Also, homebrew is another reason to want the Switch to be hacked. The DS and Wii had great homebrew scenes and I still even use them because of this. It'd be great if a good homebrew scene took off on the Switch too

Daily fucking reminder that the SlovakProxy/Ulster/Ryan faggot is a massive pussy that didn't turn up to a fight with another ulster user he was shit talking.

What a fucking queerlord, how can he ever redeem himself?

Everyone should just respond to his posts with "pussy" from now on

btw I think the lad that went to fight him was one of us can anyone confirm??

Guess it's all up to each individuals tastes.
I'm a big fan of multiplayer games and quite often find long singleplayer campaigns to be boring, but it depends on the game.

It's gotten much colder since the storm. I suppose it is getting close to Winter.

>naoi

>gotten much colder
Noticed that alright. Only a week and a half till Winter begins.

>Only a week and a half till Winter begins.
I believe that December is the first month of winter, not November

But then Winter would only have two months. November definitely feels more Wintery than Autumny what with the leaves off the trees and all the ice.
While we're on the subject I'm sick of these differing opinions on when the seasons start, it seems Autumn gets it worse than the others.

>believe that December is the first month of winter
WRONG.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelic_calendar

My great-grandmother always used to tell me stories about how they used to have snow well into April, spooky times

Also, February is part of winter, usually
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

>February is part of winter
But it's the beginning of Spring, I thought that was a universally accepted time of Winter ending.

>during Ireland's Gaelic era, the day began and ended at sunset
This makes more sense than midnight being hours after the sun set no matter what time of year it is.

>it's the beginning of Spring
In the Gaelic calendar. March is the beginning of Spring in other countries.

>being a dirty thief
Absolutely knacker tier

I don't understand other countries.

Their seasons just start a month later than ours. Same three month duration.

I refuse to accept any worldview other than the one I was raised with. The world will submit to the Gaelic calendar.

>smoked too much
>drank too much
>passed out and had crazy dreams for 12 hours
>woke up still wearing my headphones
morning

I'm watching Band of Brothers

best WW2 kino ever conceived, watch it if you haven't lads

Sounds depressing. Get well soon user.
Also who are you?

I'm nobody.

Inaccurate portrayal of the Ardennes desu, not enough angry farmers

>the West Brit thread died
Good lads.

Yeah, I noticed it too. Had to turn on the central heating for the first time since I came back from France yesterday.

Well they're clearly wrong, user.

>user
Rude.

There's nothing distinctive about that post, what did you expect?

Nobody cares who you are.

>random bursts of internet outages
I'm getting real sick of connection troubles.

I heard neogaf is collapsing.

I don't even know what that is.

It's an SJW video game board known for brigading willy nilly and serious power trip hierarchies and cliques.

I've already stopped caring.

why do i even get out of bed these days? i feel like im ready to have a complete nervous breakdown (again) at any moment. fuck life is so awful.

>all those people who made paid e-mail addresses just to post there

Ireland means country of eggs in German.

>filename
Explain

Would be spelled differently.

Anybody else hate other Irish people oneline? I don't even like here. Just dropped by because I saw it.
I genuinely can't stand the way other Irish people go on on the internet.

>Explain
There is a place in Westmeath called Tyrrellspass and I made the GAAL after having watched the GOT episode where the Lannisters take the Reach

Ah. Americans pronounce it "tie-rell", but here it's pronounced more like "tirrul"

Well, I can't stand you, so maybe.

Is Tyrrell an Irish name?

You're pronouncing it wrong. It sounds nothing like the game of thrones name.

>Happening in the UK
Hostage crisis this time.

Some crazy lad takes a couple hostage in bumfuck nowhere england. Big fucking deal, who even gives a shite? It's not exactly big news.

It's interesting news on an otherwise boring Sunday. No need to be so hostile, user.

Doesn't sound like a terrorist attack then
Haven't been to many small Westmethian towns in my lifetime

t. rupert murdoc sensationalist westbrit.

Most "Irish" people are conniving scum and preening trend-followers when they have an audience (or feel like they have one). It doesn't hurt that most people who are "tech savvy" (tech enslaved) are West Brit rootless cosmopolitans.
There's some good ones though.

Yeah, but it's one of those that came from England and was never seen there again. Tully is a Gaelic name though, and there might be a third one I can't remember. "Clegane" might also come from the Irish for "head", unless GRRM just strung some syllables together, though given the bottom half of his map is Ireland flipped upside down, I doubt he engaged in that much creativity.
The bad guy in the first Dragon Age had a really Irish name (butchered pronunciation) IIRC.

~t. radical centrist ostritch
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

Do you only display happy emotions in here when a major crisis is taking place?
Seem down or depressed the rest of the time.

>not sensationalising everything
Live would be too boring without sensationalisation.

Who wants to discuss how North Korea is going to disrupt the Winter Olympics in South Korea?

It's not that I enjoy crises, it's just that they make for interesting news. Also, I don't think I was displaying happy emotions.

*life

I'm hoping for a sequel to the 1972 summer olympics

>ocht

>loli
>posting
State of FF.

What?

FF members posting lolis.

Everything about that statement is inaccurate.

Think the storm busted my Sky dish.

...in my opinion.

I don't support FF and those are some big tiddies I posted.

Sitting in an Italian restaurant right now,going to ask the waiter what he thinks about this picture

I was just thinking. If I ever do have sex it's going to be very awkward having to admit to the girl that it's my first time.

You just don't tell her,I mean why would you?

>Italian restaurant
Very fancy. How many courses?

>very awkward having to admit to the girl that it's my first time
A) Just never have sex.
B) Practice before hand with a prostitute, doubt they care.
C) Don't tell her.
D) Tell her because she is good Catholic girl and will admire you for it.

I don't know. I imagine I'd be really bad at it and it'd be obvious.

>Just never have sex.
This is the only right answer.

E) White lies
I said "I haven't done it in a while"

Stop posting that stupid titty monster and post the best girl.

Noone is good at sex, you just have to pretend that you are

Any particular reason why you come up with that subject now?

You have someone in mind?

>How many courses
1 I'm just having dinner with the sister because we didn't feel like cooking

What's /éire/ having?

Np. Check your settings on the controller since all buttons should be working.

>What's /éire/ having?
Depression food.

Oven chips and fried chicken?

>I'm just having dinner with the sister because we didn't feel like cooking
Would be frowned upon here.
>What's /éire/ having?
Fastfood.

>having dinner with the sister
Very romantic.
>What's /éire/ having
Had the roast earlier around 13:00.

>Had the roast earlier around 13:00.
Very British.

>Very British
Your right user, I'm sorry.
If I were truly Irish I'd be tucking into a spice box along with a bottle of Orchard Thieves alone in my room at half eight on a Sunday evening whilst watching Fair City on my HD ready TV.

No attempts at deflection, Poi. You're all too quick to call people out on Britishness. Is it a case of "Do as I say, but not as I do"?

That was quite a ride. Have you finished it yet, Poi?

>all too quick to call people out on Britishness
Point out cases where I've done this and have been incorrect in my accusations.

Níl. Enjoy it?

>Point out cases where I've done this and have been incorrect in my accusations.
I'm not trawling through the archives for that. It's not like my accusation was wrong either anyway.

What is your opinion on the ending?

you're all british anyway

>Níl. Enjoy it?
I did. Lots to think about.

I want to give it some time to sink in before I'm sure, there was a lot to it and it wasn't what I was expecting. Plus, probably best not to discuss spoilers here.

>not going to look for evidence
>going to accuse you anyways
Wew.
>not like my accusation was wrong either anyway
That eating a roast early on a Sunday is British? Don't know whether it is or not but its fairly common in many rural Irish households.
Lot of older farming households will also tend to eat the dinner during the week around that time as well as all the kids may be grown up and have moved out and so there is no one in the evening coming home looking for a dinner.

who are you

>as well as all the kids may be grown up and have moved out and so there is no one in the evening coming home looking for a dinner.
I don't get it

>Wew.
It's called remembering.

>That eating a roast early on a Sunday is British?
Calling it a "Sunday roast" certainly is.

Who are you?