HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=O4lFSq_Efzk

>Questions white men have for SJWs

ANTHONY FUCKING FANTANO - INTERNET'S BUSIEST MUSIC NERD DROPPING RED PILLS! SUGGESTS SJWs SHOULD DRINK BLEACH WHAT THE FUCK!

I always thought he was a white guilt cuck for giving rap albums a high review

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdrZW6owWRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our boy Sam Hyde redpilled him

kill yourself you stupid faggot. I wouldn't get as excited if Trump got elected. Learn to contain your emotions, assuming you're male.

Fantano is redpilled, he's friends with Sam "Can't" Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=gdrZW6owWRc

>SJW Magic
Devon confirmed that it's weaker than KeK (pbuh)

>gimmick character personas for youtube talking about politics

This is like if Popeye stopped for a moment and was like "Hey folks, how bout dem niggers? ah gagagaga." It's weird.

I find most of them quite entertaining.

ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you get trolled one too many times

>all his excitement and emotion, gone.jpg

>people watch these videos
i don’t get it
why?
it’s cringier to me than real sjws

Sam 'White Pride World' Hyde dropped some truth bombs on him.

You have posted this shit in ten different threads various times.
Stop it and put the damn bomb vest on Abu Hajaar.

So fucking autistic

Anthony Fanatno is a SJW though. That is probably why didn't say anything specific. He cries about homophobic slurs in Eminem songs..and sexist lines or racist stuff in music and he uses as a way to take points off the work of art. He is a piece of shit.

>Abu Hajaar

lol this is it exactly

You people have the most amazing communication tool in history at your disposal and you use it to watch 3rd rate bantustan TV comedians.

>it's a edgy armchair philosopher episode

You almost have to hide your identity if you want to speak out against these people. They will quite literally ruin your life.

Not advocating it but there are legitimate reasons people do it.

You know that subject matter of the lyrics is one of the main components of music, right?

no drink lysol instead

t. injun

>caring about Le Bernie Sanders Sup Forumsfag

>Eminem says 'nigga'
>Music 'critic' finds it offensive and deducts points from an album's overall score.

You don't see a problem there?

Has he done that?

one more time ahmed and I am about to enrich your country in some many new ways you wouldn't even imagine

Who cares.

your meem a shit

I'm pretty sure Fantano doesn't care who says "faggot". He would remove points for that wether it was Kendrick Lamar who said it, or Eminem. It simply degrades the value of the music.

this is the same dude that listens to all manners of gross, destructive, hedonistic rap, but felt necessary to give up Burzum because of the occasional nationalistic theme. He's a basic bitch anti-sjw liberal.

I lasted 30 seconds.

Any time the amazing atheist is brought up I get those banana stuffing images in my head and i just cringe...

Why does anybody take this snarky sexual deviant, disgusting, ugly, fat slob seriously?

jesus christ this is annoying

all these videos...how much of a stupid douchebag do you need to be to get off on watching this shit?

It's like masturbation without the dignity of ejaculating

>it's a literal fedora episode

I'm sorry, but what in the fuck is this? Does this fucker think he's better than everyone else or something?

this is good news.
finally a good reason to kill whites.

welcome to the youtube avatarfag community

enjoy the snarky remarks

When are you going to stop shilling your vids on Sup Forums banana man?

>that user fag
>that spazzy knight
>that furry for some reason showing a gay kid in the background
>that hick asking if it's okay for him to say "nigga"
Did he really view all these, compile them, and think, "This is a worthwhile thing to release into the world. This will really make you think™"?

I also never knew how much Amazing Atheist sounded like Alex Jones. Where do I buy his banana filters?

Is this guy going cold turkey or something? What's the going on here

Suffering a bad case of the triggers.

histrionics

Schoolthony Shootano strikes again. Will his reign of terror ever be stopped?

>Open window
>Fucking bananaphone in a literal fedora
Dropped. Never waste my time again, faggot, that cuck IS a SJW.

It's funny because his kid will probably look like that because his wife is black.

Back to Sup Forums

That video was so fedora tear it made me want to neuce my fucking neck

Maybe I'll start visiting Sup Forums again

>all these faceless keyboard warriors

pretty cringey desu

is not that bad at least she seems educated and doens´t speak ebonics.

What is it with all of these people jumping on the "Red pilled slayer of logical ignorance youtuber: bandwagon?

Its almost like chasing what is cool at this point, liberal or conservative regardless.

>he posted on an anonymous keyboard fighting forum

Do we really want a man who put a banana up his arse and poured hot water on his microdick ON FILM to be on our team?

SAGED

At least there's a backlash finally. Accept the newfound balance to the shitposting force. SJW were full-on controlling the narrative just a few years ago.

I'm really surprised to see Fantano collaborating with these guys though.

Watching this obese bearded nu male makes me feel physically ill.

>ALL THESE DIFFERENT GIMMICKY CHARACTERS
fucking low hanging fruits all of them, except for fantano. he's okay

it's not that it's the context of the word. Eminem is a 40 year old man, it's weird as shit for him to act "hip" by forcing in an offensive word

difference is the dutchmen isn't trying to convey an "intricate thought" meant to engage the viewer, or for attention. And he's not fucking pointing out the obvious and acting like he's deep

>open video
>amazing bananaman's face pops up
>close video
nope

Its moot

>amazing atheist

Anzu is a cute boy

literally everyone, even liberals, (that isn't brain dead) thinks SJWs are retarded
SJW stupidity realization is hardly a red pill. This guy is still a liberal fag

Whatsup with the youtubers that make a cool ebin character and put it in every single video while they talking about ebin cool sjw stuff

>youtube """celebritiy""" """"""intelectuals"""""" bringing the red pills xDDDDD

u fucking amerilards are so goddamn dumb
all of their positions are common place rational thinking, however they somehow make it seem like its an accomplishment coming to these realizations
btw amazing atheist is a sociopath and a conman just like his father, he just realized that antiSJW is the new trendy youtube thing and jumps on the wagon
Fantano is a liberal cuck, very meager feminine mind
the others are some dumbass gamers or w/e? who cares fuck off