THIS IS NOT DE THREAD
BiSchaub bless my bros

>Another interim title

Great

Jeremy Stephens vs. DooHo Choi
Paige Vanzant vs. Jessica Clark
Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Meek
Darren Elkins vs. Michael Johnson

Sorry I fucked it up the first time so resubmit your picks if you're not on here.

>Gadoosh autist
>Overly perverted Leaf autist (perverted by Sup Forums standards of course, not Reddit)
>Shit spammer

Who else

>friend simulation

Heh

(You)

Choi
PVZ
Meek
Johnson

>Rip my man Uriah, hope he’s alright

*gadushes u lightly*

Rockhold has an iron chin for sure my man

/nba/ here

What happens when someone does this without any maymay face to supplement?

Well memed

BiSchaub bless my Bros

jeremy will beat dooho

I won't even be surprised if most people on heem don't practice martial arts.

highly doubt it

they don't. are you the traitor who practices BJJ instead of sambo?

doesn't matter i'll add you

I love camera angles when you can see the corner's reaction to crazy shit happening, whether it be good or bad for their fighter

this is pronounced "beeshowb", right?

He got knocked out three times here.

The point is, there needs to be something on there so you can distinguish it as being yourself. Just pick some random image

Yeah getting caught on the end of the chin with a massive hook and tripped won't drop anyone.

Officially no

>Tfw I pick and cheer African American fighters only because I have white guilt

Is this okay?

>not knowing the difference between knockdown and knockout

Yeah. I did sambo for some time but the striking just isn't for my vision.

>According to his manager Ali Abdelaziz, Nurmagomedov refuses to entertain the idea of fighting for the interim lightweight title.

>“Khabib’s next fight, we’re not fighting for no damn interim belt,” Abdelaziz said. “We want the real belt, or we don’t want nothing. We appreciate everything the UFC has done for us, but it’s time for a real belt. Nobody is interested in fighting for a fake belt. Tony Ferguson has a fake belt. Nobody wants this.”

>Nurmagomedov (25-0) won a dominant unanimous decision over Edson Barboza last month at UFC 219. After the fight, Nurmagomedov said he hoped to fight three times in 2018: once before May, then in September and followed by December.

>The Russian-born Nurmagomedov, a devout Muslim, will not fight during Ramadan, so the UFC would have to book him before mid-May, which is when Ramadan starts, in order to ensure he fights three times this year.

>Internally, there has been talk of holding a pay-per-view in Brooklyn, N.Y., on April 7. That location would make a lot of sense for a potential Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson title fight considering the large Russian population in Brooklyn. According to sources, though, no decision has been made just yet as to what the promotion will do next with the three-man logjam atop the lightweight division.

>On Thursday, UFC color analyst Joe Rogan predicted on his podcast that the UFC would strip Conor McGregor of the lightweight belt and book Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov for the official title. Ferguson, who is coming off elbow surgery, has yet to provide an update as to when he could possibly return to action.

>Also on Thursday, Nurmagomedov’s father, Abdulmanap, told local Russian media that if Nurmagomedov couldn’t get a fight against either McGregor or Ferguson next that he would like to see his son fight Edde Alvarez. Alvarez, though, is currently on the last fight of his UFC contract with no new deal in sight.

In case you missed it

strawpoll.me/14827617
strawpoll.me/14827617
strawpoll.me/14827617

>on his knees
where (You) belong

Choi
PVZ
Meek
Johnson

WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN

better angle my man

My prediction models now put Meek at a 37% chance of victory

>tfw your boy was on the receiving end of ko of the year

THATS your boy?

wow get fucked

post your boy

first of all, this was a worse angle

second of all, bisping ate that stiff jab for lunch

washed it down with the biggest upset ever

disgusting. your lack of killer instinct dishonors Putin

Probably wasn't a good idea for him to put his head down flail wildly right into Ngannou's wheelhouse. I don't even like Reem but I wish he would retire, he's suffered some stomach-turning heems.

Also why has Kailin not been cut from the UFC?

>his boy is a bellator can

>le CTE serial killer christian man

>Getting one punch or kick to knock you out means you start to develop brain damage and must retire

It’s literally just a few punches and kicks. After getting kicked iut 300 Times maybe but not a handful, makes no sense

For me, it's Cris cyborg.

Ballistic missile? What the fuck?

The entire HW division should retire. Stipe, Ngannou, and Lewis are the only ranked fighters that aren't old and beat to shit.

>CTE
>religious
that's almost every fighter though

Who are Tybura and Blaydes and Omlieoncuk (whatever the hell)

fortunately it wasn't true, max is fine, so we won't get aldo vs. edgar 3

lads, how do we get the UFC to steal this man from Bellator? why did they let Bellator outbid them on such a blue-chip prospect in the first place? this dude can easily be championship material and should therefore be fighting in the most competitive MMA org in the world

He's shit

Reem has been knocked out something like 14 times professionally, several of them in brutal fashion. His brain most certainly mush. I'm scared for him to continue.
Werdum is old but he's only been KO'd twice and is a shoe-in for the next title shot, don't why he isn't on your list.

werdum is going to snap and kill his wife and kids

youtube.com/watch?v=d8GchWm_xDE

well that's just a dumb thing to say, user

big nog looking small here

RIP Choi
youtube.com/watch?v=EKY0JokT1Ao

>1 vote for Draw
Kek, I guess somebody had to do it

kek.. why? do you just like to disagree to be a cunt?

I don't believe he would so such a thing.

aren't you used it by now or are you just new to the sport? Overeem has been on the receiving end of brutal KOs so many times by now

He's shit though

>kek is making a kekback

dumb thing to say, user

if you don't want to discuss MMA you probably shouldn't be here lad

>can
lmao

yeah your body is probably the second most notorious roider ever lol

>being this desperate for human interaction
pretty gross 2bh

Horse meat is not considered steroids afaik

I never stopped saying it tbqhwyf

He hasnt fought or beaten anyone good, his best win is Chris Dempsey and Dempsey is a chinlet.

>no mmadigest video uploaded today despite the multiple breaking stories
He on vacation or something?

>thinking we was srs
lighten up buddeh

*Gah DOOSH*
LEave the BonG AlOne!

do you understand what potential is? he's 4-0 with all KOs in his first 4 fights. do you know who Jon Jones was fighting when he was 4-0? stop being retarded

people like you are the absolute biggest faggots alive and it pleases me knowing you're a miserable piece of shit whose only avenue of human connection is through shitty trolljobs online because everyone in the real world has already shunned you

if I met that guy in real life I'd knock him out cold

Rent free

>he's literally self destructing
*chomps popcorn*

youtube.com/watch?v=b2jhBM3UCRA

I wonder what went wrong with him, he's not even a yuge MW

Why?

>roider
>t. 196er

Choi
PVZ
Usman
Elkins

better than being job free, ya shitstain

youtube.com/watch?v=h8Cow5xL-vM
was she the inspiration for 56% face?

Not a Puke fan, but I will be if it means Yoel's gonna get BTFO

Khabib, his manager and his Dad say different things, kind of funny desu
One wants Tony
The other wants Conor
The other wants Alvarez

Rockhold is a respectable dude, his name was tarnished by the spammer

well what they all really want is tony for the real belt

I've been out of it, can someone give me a quick rundown on this Uriah Hall thing?
Is Vitor not fighting what was supposed to be his retirement fight?

Paige is legitimately hot, why is everyone such a fag here? You betas wouldn't even be able to make eye contact with her and string a sentence together without sharting yourselves, 100%.

Choi
Canzant
Usman
Johnson

Hall fainted from his weight cut and had a seizure, fights off

lol luke would have gotten murdered if he turned down the yoel fight