The perfect East Asia

The perfect East Asia...

But I don't see one big CCP flag?

Close but no. That Vietnam should be split into "Champa" and part of China. Also Liaoning should be part of Manchuria, Korea should be independent, and Buryatia+Zabaykalsky should be part of Mongolia.

Korea is independent here...

My bad

zitto animale

Y no Ainu republic?

Odd, this map isn't south korea, japan and taiwan only left with the rest being glassed over by nuclear bombs...

removed savage, map fixed

Now we're talkin....

Liaoning was always Han.

Protected by the wall

>Liaoning was first Chinese under the Ming
>always Han
"no"
And it was more protected by the Palisades.

Dont you know about 辽东四郡(Four towns at east of river Liao)?They were setted in Western Han.

Nice good job nip

China really can't afford to lose influence in Tibet. The Himalayan mountains keep them from going to war with India, but if India can station troops in Tibet, China is vulnerable, while India is still safe behind the mountains. Also, much of China's water originates in the Tibetan mountains.

>giving power to muslims ever

Toshi, what the FUCK are you doin?

most of Asias water orginates there

Mekong

Indus

Ganga

Cool
Still topographically it doesn't fit well

looks like this old map

looks like this old map

>China is vulnerable, while India is still safe behind the mountains.
I don't know much about this but can't China just send a ship or dozen loaded to the brim with soldiers around?

>fatsicio is.
haha

>Thailand
>under Chinese rule

DELET

I kinda like it

Manchuria doesn't make sense unless you're Imperial Japan and want a puppet state. Manchurians as a race have sinicized themselves so hard their culture and language are nearly extinct.

>implying the opening of the palisades can't be prevented in an alternate world

>Chinese fantasy
LOL

In Korean fantasy,they once conquered china,japan,Russia……The whole universe is created by Korean.

>WE WUZ KANGS N' SHIET

It's true though. Never forget the Fenno-Korean hyperwar.

>giving away southern Vietnam
wtf
to Camboniggers of all people

fuck off
Champa is a huge meme and these people were all killed like hundreds of years ago
southern Vietnam is Vietnamese

Laos and Cambodia are rightful Imperial Viet clay

Never seen that one before. Why do you spread lies?