Utopian society

What would a Sup Forums utopian society look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2014/06/13/are-conservatives-dumber-than-liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=QezfvvHR7h0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mestizos everywhere

Niggers inseminating every single swedish woman

white

No blacks
No Muslims
No Jews
No spics
No poo in loos
No indios
No turks
No gooks

Am I missing any minority groups?

It's arabs, not muslims.

>american education

all arabs are muslims

/thread

So race is the most important factor in your image of a perfect society?

hah yeah the picture shown is pretty cool

An almost hilarious dystopia where people simultaneously love traps and attempt to hang them at every opportunity

/thread

Also MachineGames' artists got a severe boner for nazi-stuff during the creation of Wolfenstein TNO.

Objectively false

Extra minimal government, basic income, everything done by robots, work would be only on precise projects, no wageslaving. Everybody has tons of free time, can take time to debate and talk with each other.

Something like that is what i would like to see as well

Like Universe 25

Racially pure, free education, free healthcare, free vacations, free food, free housing, shit tons of factory jobs, that's it.

Yes, I would prefer being poor with a racially pure community.

you must love poland

Poland isn't very racially pure.

And no russians.

Would you rather live like a poor man or in a wealthy society with well integrated minorities? Is skin colour such a big deal to you?

Only people with a general IQ of above 110 are allowed to vote.

Schools promote critical thinking instead of repeating what the books and teachers say.

Crime must be severly punished, like really heavy, without turning it into a police state.
The punishment should be a deterrent, not a solution.

Won't happen in the United States. It would destroy the Republican Party.

no ethnic minorities.

Race > Everything else

Do you even have to ask?

>le skin color meme

It is literally true. Upper class people in shit countries (all of africa, SE Asia, S America) leave their lives to come be taxi drivers and janitors in america. Why?

Quality of life is literally higher as a poor person in a white western country than a moderately wealthy person in shit countries. It's also MANY times safer, much less chance of being FUCKING KIDNAPPED.

>leftist shill
how does it feel seeing your bernie throw all you suckers under the bus?

Simply nobody has hate and everyone understands the value of wisdom. That's the only true utopia.

Are all the wolfenstein games pretty bluepilled? Never played any of them.

Not a shill. Its actually true.

reason.com/archives/2014/06/13/are-conservatives-dumber-than-liberals

Conservatives exhibit less cognitive ability than liberals do. Or that's what it says in the social science literature, anyway. A 2010 study using data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, for example, found that the IQs of young adults who described themselves as "very liberal" averaged 106.42, whereas the mean of those who identified as "very conservative" was 94.82. Similarly, when a 2009 study correlated cognitive capacity with political beliefs among 1,254 community college students and 1,600 foreign students seeking entry to U.S. universities, it found that conservatism is "related to low performance on cognitive ability tests." In 2012, a paper reported that people endorse more conservative views when drunk or under cognitive pressure; it concluded that "political conservatism may be a process consequence of low-effort thought."

Yes this is true, maybe it's just the way I've been brought up along side with the education I receive that have made me think like I do. And I understand that we as a people want to keep on existing in our own countries, but if minorities keep to them selves when it comes to relations and offspring this racial problem should not exist right? So would it then matter if they lived just like the rest of us?

They go to their own countries, racial purity is enforced.

What do you mean? That the intergrated minorities go back to their countries?

Eliminating muslims also gets rid of
>Pakis
>Iranians
>African Muslims
>Afghans

Borat is that you?

>The Spanish killed all their natives instead of breeding with them, and became part of the states
>Canada became 10 states
>Lincoln was never shot, and sent the nigs back
>women's suffrage was shot down, instead you can only vote if you pay more in taxes then you take out
>Ted Kennedy died for his country when he refused to pen the 1965 immigration act

Behold America.

70 states, 500 million people, 95% white, giant border wall at Honduras

33 Trillion GDP

Those aesthetics.

It would be me and my wife. Alone. Like we are now, except preferably with even more disconnect than we have now.

Seriously I dont give a fuck about being part of 'society'. Theres just me, there is no 'us' and there doesnt need to be.

Quality post.

That honestly sounds pretty comfy senpai. If I had a significant other I doubt I would be as bitter and filled with hate as I am now.

dunno bout pol but this is mine

Yeah too bad it didn't turn out like that instead.

Would be nice until you get a tiny cut and die from the most treatable of diseases by today's standard.

I also like the idea of a more medieval sort of town or what not, with modern tech inside the buildings.

How would you go about ethnically cleansing mexico?

I know it is hard to understand from a materialist modern perspective,
but that's just who I am - I believe it would be better despite of all the negatives

Same way we did it to the Indians here in the states I suppose.

I can see your point of view, a simple life would be a better one.

Compared to Sweden, Somalia is a fucking utopia.

Btw, has your wife given birth yet? Might want to do a DNA test.

well, I'd like only the authentic medieval life (with all the package - even negative)

I'll regret being born in this shitty age for the rest of my age
btw. listen to this song (skip to 1h 38min)

youtube.com/watch?v=QezfvvHR7h0

a communism where machines do all the menial shit
either that or a plane of nuclear glass. humans cannot be trusted to form hierarchies.

Not one tree. Into the trash.

And no gypsies

A feudal society where:

-Aryan people are nobility
-everyone else is a serf

Only 18 as of right now so no wife yet. But yes my once nice neighbourhood have now been festered with low life alchoholics from Africa.

*elites are nobility
fixed that for you

Man I wish air ships and hot air ballons were common thing
they look so cool

One where I could get a gf

Alcoholics*

Nazi germany lite

fpibp

A small agrarian village wouldve been comfy af even with all the sweat-dumping labor.

I actually find Im happiest and most relaxed when Im doing simple tasks around my property. Putting up an orchard fence, watering trees, collecting rocks to build a wall even. Its purposeful. Or when Im out hiking or mountainbiking a trail.

I do believe smaller communities are more suited to humans. With fewer degrees of separation and high levels of familiarity we are more accountable to one another and can value each other ona relationship basis. Idgaf about anyone in New York, in fact desu 9/11 has never even bothered me much. But I do care about my neighbor Kevin and his family, or Bruce down the road.

this
this too

SPBP. Kazakhstan has spoken.

thank you mr Poseidon

>HURRR MUH GREEN CITIES

Fuck off. If you want to live in a suburb, go live in a suburb. Urban gardening fags are absolute cancer.

This tbqh

THIS

Whats wrong with urban gardening?

I mean, I have acres of trees and arable land around my house so its not really an issue effecting me, but its a sentiment Ive never heard before for sure.

Nice comfy little village you got there, mind if i take a trip there?

This, and nothing more.

Scandinavia without immigrants.

legalize marijuana, then drug test everyone receiving government assistance.

A tiered system with very distinctive different densities would work the absolute best
>village
>town
>???
>???
>city
And the city itself would be mostly mid rises up to six floors. With one financial districs for skyscrappers and other high rises

I can get behind this.

Right? If you can afford meth, you don't need our taxes paying your food. Also, a cap for govt. assistance, where you must work at least part time, even if its mcdonalds.

Utopia is low population, homogeneous, no jews.

no niggers or sand niggers

All White Brutalist.

Obviously 100% White
>stable population
>organic food - no factory farms needed as the population level is based on what the land can support
>zero imports of basic foods
>no city over 200,000 people
>compulsory military training for all males over 16
>death penalty no just for murder
>no right to vote unless you have served for at least 5 years in the armed forces
>politicians chosen by a lottery system

thats just for starters

there is such a thing as a natural order ordained by god. women need a man, and a man needs a king, and a king needs a god. it is the nature of women to be unsatisfied and if they are allowed to believe that they can simply wander off and find 'greener pastures' they will become miserable nomads. it is for this reason that they must be controlled, as humans without agency. both for the prosperity and continuity of 'camelot' and for their own sake. exceptions can be acknowledged when the rule is unquestioned. islam has no place in camelot. they are a savage death cult of pedophiles, homosexuals, murderers, and assassins. they will never not be our enemy. deus vulte. the worthy may be allowed into our castle, but on the strict oath of loyalty to the king, and the god who has appointed the king. there is nothing wrong with the homeless, and indeed it is laudable to give them alms, as the prophets and christ himself were homelss, 'one never knows when one entertains angels in their midst'. of what shame is it to sleep on the ground, and to subsist on bitter roots and charity? not few have been saved this way. the american experiment was perhaps the greatest ever conducted - to see truly if men could live free, ruled by none. the results are in. only those fit to rule can live freely without rule. only those ready to obey the rule of their superiors can live free but from the oppression of those miscreants whom the king would otherwise protect them. and those neither fit to rule or to live as freemen under the king, the wicked and iniquitous, multiply rapidly and as vermin prey on one another. when the trumpets of armageddon sound, the king under the mountain will awake, and the dragon of christ will cross the land from east to west. then will the blasphemers and idolators tremble. and then will the righteous march with banners. for they serve the king of peace, whose sword is terrible.

thank you mr Poseidon

>brutalist
disgusting. Some brutalism is ok but most are utter crap

And then people have nothigh to occupy themselves with to make the feelings of existential angst go away. Suicide rates would be super high and tons of people will be depressed 24/7

Only white and asian people

Abos

No non European.

Probably because the intelligent conservatives know when to keep their mouth shut and wouldn't ever describe themselves as "very" anything

fuck off chink

Perfect then,
let these people go away.

If they can't find a reason to live after all this fucking free time, let them die.

Compared to 99.9% of the time humanity has been existing, we do live in utopia.

>majority no house
>majority little income
sure thing chaim.

that movie gave me nightmares.