Hourly reminder Trump is a Clinton planet

Liberal Democrat Trump, who endorsed President Hillary and VP Obama in 2008, is suddenly the GOP nominee. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am 18-39

Most people I know prefer him to Hillary just because he respected Bernie and didn't lie about anything.

REALLY

MAKES

YOU

THINK

:^O

>Trump praised the ticket
He said "Americans would love it."

>Trump praised Saudi Arabia
By saying "Chauvinists love it"

Nice try correcting that record though.

Planets live inside the Moon.

wtf I hate trump now

He fucking did it THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

How old is that? March?

>Trump is supposedly racist against Latinos
>yet blacks hate him more despite than latino's do, despite the fact that he's never said anything except expressed the desire to heal inner city and black communities

Funny how the world works...

Apr 6-12

The other candidates on the Republican side were far worse than Trump and would cuck on all the most important issues like immigration, foreign policy, and trade. If he's a plant then the Clintons are doing an absolutely terrible job because we'd be no worse off than with anyone else if he won and backtracked on everything.

wtf i hate trump now.

looks like i'm #strokingthejohnson from here on out

it's almost like he was a businessman who bought politicians because it's the only way nowadays that a big company can be competitive in the """free market"""

hmmmm

April

>October 2015
>BUT BUT BLACKS LOVE TRUMP RIGHT GUIES

Kind of like how Bernie was BTFO'd by Black Lives Matter, the candidate most willing to suck their cocks. Funny how niggas do that.

Hillary said she did not send classified material > she did

>pro gun
>wants to heal inner cities

low IQ republishit logic

this. pretty much everyone that isnt retarded/brainwashed/doesnt have self identity problems is voting trump.

the more uneducated and especially computer illeterate go for hillary because they dont know how to find use. ive redpilled my entire family by showing them who these people really are and im even red pilling mexican friends from east la. i actually got them to watch the what comey said to congress and the inspecting generals about all that shady shit she did.

once they see this stuff its like auto pill. never been this easy to make someone see things from our perspective. we have so much tangible evidence now.

>the more uneducated and especially computer illeterate go for hillary

Why should any republican ever give a shit about the black vote? Romney after all his pathetic pandering got like 4%.

It's actually Clinton that's the plant
Demoralized the left with her fight against Sanders
Hated by the right
Turns off independents with her blatant corruption
her whole purpose is to make sure that a right wing nationalist takes power, and is voted into office as such. She represents the left, but is actually redpilled. She was literally mentored by the KKK grand dragon Robert Byrd. It's a con years in the making.

>April 6-12
Do something more recent

or... maybe she is just dumb

>blacks supporting a republican
>latinos supporting a republican
>young voters supporting a republican

Come on...

Can't wait to vote Trump in you criminal scum.

Liberal communist bias hahahahaha you played right into our hands, Trump 3016!

here we go. it's 2012 all over again, ignoring statistics and inserting anecdote. Sup Forums heading for another huge blow out.

>67% voters nationwide
>when there's new polls out that show trump beating hillary in key states
heh

made me think tho lmfao!!!!!!!

Im with her now

This is you right now.

assuming you are correct, are you suggesting that we switch to killary?

wtf i hate hillary now