WHITE WOMAN WALKS IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD: I'M SORRY BLACK AMERICA

chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/07/12/white-woman-walks-in-black-neighborhood-im-sorry-black-america/

>Her message is direct.

>Just four words: Black America, I’m Sorry.

>Laurella Willis’ methods are turning heads on Chicago’s South Side, CBS 2’s Audrina Bigos reports.

>“It’s very touching,” said one resident. “Especially someone who’s not colored.”

>About 20 miles a day, Willis walks with the sign. She says she is sorry about “everything that’s going on in America.”

>The violence, the anger, the racial tension, all of it.

>“I don’t want to continue to see Black American being oppressed, and held down and killed like animals,” Willis said.

>WVON Radio host Mark Wallace spotted Willis walking on 87th Street.

>“No one put her up to this and she woke up and decided White America there’s a problem and we need to do something about it,” Wallace said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcS86vV0G8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 she gets mugged by illiterate niggers

>woman seeks attention
must be a slow news day

She's looking for Tyrone and Jamal so she can cuck her husband.

Her cuck husband is probably at the nearest gay bar trying to pick up lonely faggot single men.

Welcome to America

So we're all cool now? We can stop using the racist term "Whites" now which generalizes all white people except the ones who actually ran the slave trade, the jews?

If you didn't disclose her gender, from the picture I would have thought male.

Will black people stop committing crime now?

>white people
I guess you can't fight your inner cuck

watch the video.

it's sickening.

all these black people saying essentially "WE NEED MORE LIKE YOU!" & "BOUT TIME!

Once you write BLACK on your back you can't come back. Buh Bye Wacked Bitch.

She decided there's a problem and WE need to do something about it. No problems in black communities AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

If there were ever a person I were to wish rape upon, it would be this person

I hope a pack of feral pavement apes teach her a lesson

She needs to wander into the fucking knockout game

>"[specific race/color] America"

She's part of the cancer by splitting Americans by race. Too bad the news won't point that out though.

Wow she is a much better person than literally anyone else who ever existed ever... Truly a remarkable woman.

>WHITE WOMAN
shaved head mannish body clearly a brainwashed dyke

Holy fuck that black news woman is fine. Look at her body when she gets up.

Suprised she didn't get stabbed...

>woman
>that pic

Always

Prove to them that you're really sorry and give them your money.

kek

>that woman
>white

Don't worry, Hanz, when she inevitably gets robbed/raped/shot/stabbed we will let you know.
>mfw

Some may have absolved her by this virtue signaling / attention whoring but she still doesn't get a pass and her white liberal guilt remains.

Their weapon is guilt.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcS86vV0G8k

AYOO GIMME DEM REPARATIONS BITCH

This is Shitcago in general, even my mother-in-law is like this

Hnggggh

>Last name Willis
>reverse Die Hard 3

What a world

Daily Reminder
>
Sage all libtarded fuckpost

lel

i am the Sup Forums meme machine, bitch.

i've been in the generals since last summer.

i can share shit that makes me rage.

there's plenty of space for brexit threads, trump threads and cfg threads.

This is what I was thinking. It's gotta be ironic and not serious.

On second thought, she doesn't have any money to give them.

kek, even her name is 'Bigos'

Also the headline looks the beginning of a joke

shoot her

holy fuck what a hacker

If anything bad happens to her, you probably won't hear about it on the MSM and there probably won't be a hashtag or protests for her.

Some people just want to self-flagellate

She'll probably apologize as she bleeds out

"I know that my privilege made you do this"

this
sage

Chicago's MEME like perception is real.
I live there & from there on & off.
It's bad.

This dumb white bitch has been mugged at least once doing this, WITH OUT A DOUBT.

Late 60's through 90's most black guys had to be careful about which Neighborhoods they would enter because they would just get beat up simply for being in the wrong neighborhood.
Let alone anyone who's white.
Even if your Dutch or Jewish or Polish (etc.) neighborhood is the one next door.

Now all the rave for them is more shooting each other up in ambush & less old school , but still though, it remains.

This bitch will literally learn her lesson by seeing how she gets treated down there.

If you're not black, Unless you're an alpha male minding your own business & look tuff, you're a MARK on spot dude.

This bitch going to get the business

>short hair

these women never have decent opinions

I bet this bitch won't walk through Alligator Gardens.

>i'm sorry
You will be when you get enriched.

I guess Pippa Bacca was before her time

I guarantee you, I guaran fucking tee you, that if shit keeps going the way it does, you will see cucks self harming themselves in some manner similar to this.

These people forget most of us aren't too far from our European ancestral heritage. I have aunts, uncles and first cousins across the pond. I was born in the states but know where I came from.

Somebody needs to get this activity going amongst the white folks in the blm movement. Think of the keeks.

I noticed that. The back of her head is squared off along her hair outline. Looks like a man in the thumbnail.

Sorry for what?

That they choose to keep killing each other in numbers that dwarf anything that the KKK ever did?
That they choose lives of crime that no amount of poverty can account for (which ironically contributes their poverty by driving away business from their neighborhoods)?
That they choose to drop out of school?
That they choose to have children out of wedlock?
That they're paranoid, racist fucks who make all kinds of assumptions about white people?
That their grandpas suffered oppression that the overwhelming majority of protesters never experienced first hand, and overwhelming majority of white people never partook in?
That they live by double standards, where the white community needs to accept them but they have no obligation to accept the white community?

All of their woes in the modern day are almost entirely their fault. We've practically laid out the red carpet for them, and they've squandered it. If anyone should be angry, it's white people who have to put up with supporting these deadbeats who turn large portions of their cities into full blown warzones.

* modern white people

Most of the people that are to blame for the oppression of their grandpas are either in nursing homes or dead at this point. People have no obligation to carry guilt for somebody else's actions.

Note: she wears clothes that make it clear that she has nothing worth robbing, and she is so damn ugly nobody, not even a black, would rape her.

"If you can't share in our mental and emotional pain, at least show solidarity with physical pain, whitey!"

Bam.

I bet a lot of them would even say yes.

>woman

RacistAndSexistMuch.gif

sorry for all the edgy internet preteens talking shit online

>“No one put her up to this

wonder how many hours of electric jew she watches a day

Throw names around as much as you like. It won't make attacking the black community's evil white oppressor strawman rescue the black community from its existence of poverty and violence.

ooooh, shit, I get why Willis was funny now.