Cops vs. Niggers

Share and discuss videos of Police vs. Niggers, Insane Chimp-outs, Crazy police footage, or videos of niggers just being niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149297/This-Mother-boy-washing-machine-YouTube-clip-vows-press-charges-babysitter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ksrQtJexDzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When you're not even in 2nd grade and you've already mastered nogging

What an animal, he could have just pulled out a knife and said "give me the money" instead of giving a pregnant lady a concussion. Fucking baboon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufk7IXdxc-c

All single mothers, All on food stamps. All deflecting blame.

Classic KEK

didn't know this was a rage thread.

Coming to an online video game store near you.

"Here we see the female chimps enter to try to calm the male nigger who went into a blind rage when he found out they were out of crazy bread"

he got dat hot sauce

>Whooping that ignorant nigger ass right in front of her peers
She could have just stood up and kept her dignity, but "fuck that shit mane".

This rustles my jimmies. That guy pays for their food stamps for fucks sake.

Subhuman scum.

>Trying to run past 3 police with their guns out holding a bunch of stolen money instead of dropping everything and getting on the ground

What a moron.

honestly where is the fucking survival instinct here, i would fucking storm the FUCK outta there on the fucking bike 0 to a 100 nigga real quick

Silly niggers, there are no gibs in hell.

>That filename

my sides!

pls moar dindu webms

These filenames

Every thing was calm, people were just laughing at this nutty bitch until Captain Nig-Nog showed up with the over-reaction of the century. What the fuck goes through these scumbags heads when they act like this? How is it not yet widely acknowledged that black people are more sexist and racist and violent than white people?

did the little shit die?

dat takedown. feels good man.

well you could have been killed either way he had a gun and you don't know if it was loaded.

no
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149297/This-Mother-boy-washing-machine-YouTube-clip-vows-press-charges-babysitter.html

>older members of the community just sitting back, letting it happen, recording it.
>those community values, pham.
>Encouraging and training your kids to nig at an early age

Half the kids in this vid are gonna get shot by police or encarcerated before they hit their 20's.

this thread is useless without sound

I want to kill

Sound is always a plus. Anybody got any good video links of Cops/Chimpouts to share?

ask your mothers pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=ksrQtJexDzo

>Dis shit burn muh bawlz
>"Get unduh duh wawtuh!"
>"He need some milk!"

I am racist now.

Black cops always lay the best smack downs.

Now what if he presses charges on that driver?

Make a nog thread on /wsg/. I have some stuff to contribute.

kek

he sued

got a decent settlement out of it

This happened in South Africa. Any white with a survival instinct left that communist shit hole twenty fucking years ago.