Are Americans Really This Stupid?!

>go to TGIF in Budapest
>ask for military discount
>get told
>be buthurt

What the fuck, burgers? How can you be this stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/pages/TGI-Fridays-Oktogon/196931413684551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you think the people of the military earned their stereotype of being dumbasses?

Well he's a beaner so why don't you ask Mexico?

Since he is in the military that makes him an American, no rational American would consider him a non us citizen, since he fights for your freedoms

You should start worrying about your own people and stop marginalizing your own

>muh beaners
Full damage control detected

only reason people join the military is for gibsmedats

then they fucking act like they're better than you

take a fucking sandnigger bullet you kike scum

>Jose R Burgos
>Jose R Burger
this was clearly you op

Mexican American
Last name Burgos

OP is fucking faggot with his fake post

lol go to their FB page and see for yourself faggot

No way Jose, he's your problem

Kek! Americans are always so anally broken when it comes to their Jewish-controlled military.
Semper fi, indeed!

Do all American restaurants give military discounts?

For the naysayers

>kikebook.com/pages/TGI-Fridays-Oktogon/196931413684551

Are veterans entitled to military discounts for anything that doesn't have to do with benefits they were promised as a direct result of their service (like paying for their school?). I totally support our veterans but the idea that "I did service so I automatically deserve preferential treatment" is ridiculous. People don't deserve respect, they earn it by being a decent person.

Anyways it's a foreign owned American chain, I see no reason why the restaurant would have to abide by this unless part of the franchise agreement was that they would honor military discounts.

What the fuck is the US military doing in Hungary, there's the better question.

Only albino Mongolian ESLs write like this.

US Army here. We're mostly smarter than the average American, because you can't be a total retard and survive in the Army- not like it used to be in the 1980s, or even in 2003. But at the same time, since we're drawn from all segments of the US population, there's definitely some idiots and weirdos in the mix. The system isn't perfect, and sometimes the morons slip through the cracks.

>Are Americans Really This Stupid?!
Ever tried talking to Seppos about demographics?

Wow and here I thought people employed in the military were highly intelligent.

ULTIMATE DAMAGE CONTROL

Hey that's some nice statistics, but could you stop considering Pakis and all sorts of Browns as white?

>US Army here. We're mostly smarter than the average American

This is why so many people hate you jack ass

I'm in the military too, we are not superior because we slave for elites and money

Our Muslims rape less and assimilate more

Are servicemen not allowed to visit other countries, user?

He's nothing more than a mercenary, thinking he's American when he'll always be a shitskin.

It's the globalist backup plan to get BBC into Hungary.

>Assimilate
Implying I want them

You must be a muhrine, then, or maybe a semen. In the Army you can't be a dipshit and just hang around. There's no E7 that will tolerate that shit. Meanwhile in general society you have SJWs and lardasses who have never worked in their lives, or ghetto nigs who've never talked to a white person.

That is why the cream of the crop of the society is flocking to the armed forces

The military has devolved in the last 10 years. Not even kidding. It's full of niggers and spics, even more so now. They are trying to get females and others in there to change the entire culture.

They need obedient swine because they figured that white male military members and a select few Hispanic ones aren't the kind of creatures they need to turn on the American populace because many would flat out reject the request.

Better yet. Why are you reading the reviews of a TGIF in Hungary?

It's because warfare has become degenerate.

Thinking of dropping by and trying their food.