You can completely eradicate one and only one of these cunts

You can completely eradicate one and only one of these cunts

Which do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Java_(1811)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U.S.A, then Israel follows by itself

Germany

I don't choose any because anglos and jews are people just like you and me and they deserve to live.

UK

>anglos are people

t. Zheng

Israel.

Trick question. They all work for the same banks. :(

Jews are people in the same sense that rats are mammals.

Rats are 100% mammals.

this.
anglos and joos are the same thing

>

But they're still disgusting pests

I can smell the Potato on your breath

b-but I love all three

USA

I'll have a cute boi from each of the three fuck my ass, then decide which one did the worst job!
Though they'll probably all end up living, because I am a cock slut who loves all cuteboys!

I am a Greek
not a Latvian

That's what they want you to believe

Don't even know what this meme map is telling me

he's a chink, wog or leb
irish here don't even realise they're irish and don't have the slightest clue about english and irish history.

only countries britain has not invaded
i am a greek

Impossible
You wont even make it past our navy. We have aircraft carriers. Very big. Very impressive

hey mate think you made a little mistake there, americans aren't actually anglo

this, orcs are their own race

precisely

hmm what was the New Zealand invasion? I seem to remember something about a treaty with the maori?
don't think England ever invaded Indonesia either, in fact it was the Indonesians that tried to invade Malaysia and declared war on the English
would also love to hear about the Anglo Lesotho war although I don't think there was one

New Zealand is an Australian state, 後輩。

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Java_(1811)

Also, Lesotho and NZ were literally British for over 100 years

Awww does baby want to cry about it?

see but Java is just one part of Indonesia, that's like saying England invaded the entirety of South America after landing at Guyana
New Zealand was British (and still is) after the maori signed over the land to them

Removing UK would by extension remove USA AND Israel. So that's the only proper choice.

Every one of these "invasion" maps is wildly inaccurate. History will judge The British Empire as being a force for good.

it actually isn't like saying that, using your theory it would be like saying that Britain invaded all of Guyana if they only invaded at Georgetown.

>new zealand still is british.

kek this is just embarrassing

>after the maori signed over the land to them

the fact is, they used anglo-like trickery to decieve the natives, just like in australia

I choose Switzerland

All of them.

UK
My explanation

1. Steal all my colonial clay
2. Deserves to die
3. According to my autism, eradicating UK also eradicates every other native English babbler, so we remove all the bads from this world, like Canada and Tanzania
4. U.S. is somewhat alright, because they removed Brits

none desu

Worst enemies of Poland always were, are and will be Anglos and Jews, so i can't really choose only one. It must be all of them. But since the most powerful out of them is the USA and it has millions of Anglos and Jews inside as well, i would choose the USA if i had to

America

Israel, and the other 2 become free

>it actually isn't like saying that, using your theory it would be like saying that Britain invaded all of Guyana if they only invaded at Georgetown.
if they then claimed Georgetown and left the rest of Guyana alone, then yes
>just like in australia
hmm?
there never was any treaty with the abos mate, the English declared terra nullius and claimed the eastern half of the country, followed by the western half a few years later

beginning to think you might not know what you're talking about

It would also remove your own source of your labor

I wouldnt remove you either bb

If USA/UK didn't sell Poland for 50 years of soviet occupation, and if Jewry wasn't installing here economically uneffective communism, we wouldn't have to look for jobs abroad. So one more time: everything that ever bad happened to Poland is a fault of Jews and Anglos. Even today your kosher kind tries to make a battleground against Russia and Germany out of us. Just fuck off of Poland finally, you diabolic trash

>everything that ever happened to me is everyone else's fault
Hmm never knew poland was a feminist dindu

the usa.
britain is but a former husk of itself,and if america disappears israel will follow suit in around 20-30 years

Israel

>anglos and jews are people
what did he mean by this ?

Didn't read the thread, but are we irrelevant or are we all-powerful omnipotent puppet masters? Make up your minds.