Pokemon GO (yeah, i fucking know)

This is the real deal though. Somebody has been trying to shutdown the threads hard.

Too much dirt here to be (((merely coincidence))), especially considering how badly MSM have been shilling this shit-tier app. This is just one small part of a social engineering and intel-gathering project with heavy funding from CIA (not as big as some, but big enough).

This doesn't even count as a conspiracy theory since they aren't even trying to keep it a secret. They know that nocunt cares anymore. This is what we've become.

inb4 dumb questions:
No, this does not persistently send all user data constantly.
No, CIA is not 'running' the app, they most likely merely have an agreement for intel gathering at specified times.
Yes, of course it is all about $$$ for Niantic and Nintendo. But remember that the founder owes the CIA a great deal for their original funding as part of Keyhole, Inc.

I know why people are shutting down the threads

Because this is literally video games related you dumb fuck conspiracist asshat

Stop blowing it up faggot. Your anti-NWO tirade isn't going to change anything you schizophrenic dipshit.

shills out in full force

>tfw my cell phone is from 2005

this is really fucked up. good thing the game is not available in my country

Fuck you.
I'm sick and tired of people using that government funded word. You know the government constantly encourages people to use that term loosely to discredit anyone.
I'm sure the government wouldn't plan an attack agaisnt it's own people you silly conspiracy theorist. (Operation Northwood)
What? Of course the government wouldn't experiment with mind control, that's crazy! You consipercy theorists!" (MKUltra)
Fuck you. I wouldn't put it past the government to use a "simple child's toy" to spy on us.

yeahnah heaps of CIA dudes who worked in myanmar design kids games.

>Not supporting the stupid conspiracy theory makes you a shill

This would be a good way to redpill Sup Forums

The CIA is using Pokemon Go to spy on goyim

Mine's from 2012 and I can't even play it.

Fucking normals and their yearly phone upgrades.

Good thing the game is undesirable to any reasonable person.

know how i know you are a shill new faggot?

The thing is that I totally believe the government would plan an attack on its own citizens.

It just wouldn't do it without a good reason.

I totally believe it would experiment with mind control, but it wouldn't use the results without a good reason.

I'm sure there are thousands of great ideas on how to spy on people using smartphones, and I'm equally sure that those ideas will remain fantasies in the minds of the CIFBIA.

Why?

Because that shit costs money and provides no discernible benefit to the ruling party. Why the fuck would I spy on every single US citizen? How does that help me win the next election?

Believe that the government actually does more than fart in the general direction of totalitarianism or stumble blindly down that road led by dumb voters who desire it requires believing that the government is some homogeneous organisation at the behest of the Jewish illuminati.

Yes, conspiratard is the right word.

I always love it when anything that criticizes anything shady about the government is automatically dismissed by reddit-tier normiefags as "dumb tinfoilhat conspiracy shit". Yeah, I'm sure the civilians during Nazi Germany were labeled as conspiracy whackjobs too whenever they tried to criticize anything Hitler or his followers did. And of course look how things turned out for them.

its not a conspiracy theory. you could just look it up but you wont because

a: you cant be bothered, in which case go somewhere where they dont ask you to read those really indecipherable wikipedia pages
b: you have stockholm syndrome and you think you're an asset to your country and not a glorified farm animal
c: you're a true pokemaniac (ie. bugcatcher)

the shit also makes a shitton of money, too. you can gather intel and make cash at the same time.

Get a life my man

slide it

said the guy currently browsing Sup Forums replying to a thread about pokemon GO being involved with CIA. glass houses, dude

>plenty of evidence with names and names of organizations
>"hurr hurr its a conspiracy theory"

Too bad Bin Laden is dead, they would have put Mews everywhere in Pakistan.

I've read a couple of these threads and as I understand it, the game tells you to go to a location, take out your phone, and scan the area with your phone camera, so you can 'catch' Pokemon.

Sounds awesome. What do you do with the Pokemon you've caught?

Sent them to Guantanamo.

take pictures of them and post them on facebook

information pans out.
this actually looks legit.
fuck

>Plenty of evidence that doesnt explicitly connect anything, literally all these wide open connections with no solid proof of something sinister
>"MUHH THEY WERE CONECTED TO GOGGLE, IT MEANS THEYRE CIA! ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY"

Its a stupid conspiracy with no real basis. Keep it on /x/

Yeah Ill give your dumb conspiracy theory a shot when it has some legitimate proof other than "muh google"

The leaf everyone

God you're fucking pathetic

Enjoy living in your basement for the rest of forever while the rest of us without a stick up our ass and tinfoil on our heads enjoy dinky little phone games in our free time

"I cant come up with something smart so Ill just try to delegitmize him based off his flag even though that has nothing to do with the discussion!"

someone get the stupid mspaint comic for this

I dropped the Game when I realized you can't even battle with other players and the Battles in gyms are not even turn based you jsut have to tap the screen fast to damage the enemy pokemon

Fuck off anime faggot leaf

>Pokémon Go
>Poké Mongo

Says the leaf who dismissed an entire post based on, and I quote:

"muh google"

Eat shit, leaf.

None of it is evidence of anything, though.

That is exactly how conspiracy theories operate. You make tenuous connections between unrelated concepts and use your own intuition/theories to fill in the gaps that make those connections meaningful.

The simpler answer is that of course the guy with a history of working on GPS/map programs is on the team of a game whose engine relies on GPS/map programs.

The fucking leaf is right.

>government is spying on people using pokemon go
>forgetting the government can spy on you with your cell phone

The vast majority pokemon can be found on ley-lines which draw the energy of the people into the inner-world

Reddit is

But what about the part where no one will be playing this app in two weeks like all fads?

>Didnt read the top part of the post where I address the same argument three people said

Cant eat shit when you eat everything, fat fuck american

It works perfectly here. It's just not in Google play store. Its botnet just like every other app. Doesn't really matter unless you debloat your phone and remove everything that is related to Google.

ENOUGH OF THIS POKEMAN SHIT, SHUT UP!! ITS EVERYWHERE!

Every Google app gathers info on the user. Sperging out because of this is just silly.

37 million in CIA funds is hardly tenuous

Just give it up leaf, ever since weedman was elected the shitposting from your country has increased

walking dead GO
game of thrones GO etc

thats the point.

>le fat American maymay

Eat a burger sometime you crazy canuck, might make you feel better after all those diversity seminars. One works up quite an appetite fighting the good fight.

This made me laugh for some reason. Fucking normals.

Have a You

Ive been on this board forever. I've checked the catalog at least a few times a day, every day, for a long fucking time.

These Pokemon Go posts have got to be the single most annoying and infuriating thing I have ever seen in my time here. Its a fucking video game you guys. They make it to make money. Also, they are going to succeed and make a fuckton of cash. Let me counter all of the common retard arguments:

>its for taking pictures

If you go into the game, you can turn the camera mode off. You can turn the camera off right in the middle of catching Pokemon. There is a big huge button for it. Most people play with the camera off since it drains battery and looks weird. Why would they make it so most people played with the camera off if they wanted secret pictures and wanted the camera pointed in a specific direction?

>its free so the masses will buy it

Its called fucking CASH SHOP. You know, the business model that every other mobile game in existence uses.

>they track you with gps
Why would they need to do this when your phone already does it? You dont need to make a game for that.

In conclusion, fuck all of you. We should be discussijg how to get the donald into office and instead we have twenty threads about garbage conspiracy paranoia

>inb4 im a shill, jew, etc

>google and CIA funding/partnership
>not a conspiracy

The shills are easy to spot

Oh I forgot to attend your class, your black president and criminal (woman) presidental candidate need to teach my cis white male leader about quality diversity
>Your country is literally electing a criminal woman because muh diversity and you can't stop it
Okay fatfuck

Why are you acting like tracking and studying habits don't have any worth? Why are you giving google and the powers that be the benefit of the doubt?

Do you honestly think this doesn't give any advantages or has any worth?

This is why capitalism is cancer when there is nothing to control it (monarchy, religion or dictator)

seriously, this shilling is to much, i think OP is onto something

Hey, to be fair, Obama is as white as he is black. And he doesn't go around posing with men in assless chaps at pride parades like your weedman does. Whatever else is problems are (and they are many), hes still not as cucked as "because its 2015".

I am simply making this point:

They could do all of the tracking shit already. The game itself does not give them any new ways to track you.

The game does move you to different locations, but they are preprogrammed locations, so any habits the game is tracking are not habits at all.

>Not cucked
>Doesnt blame isis
>Promotes Hillary as presidental candidate

Okay kid

If you think for a second that he had any other choice than to endorse Hillary, you know nothing about American politics.

>They could do all of the tracking shit

How do you know? How are you not understanding that it is deeper than that. They can study behavioral habits, study how effective trends are and a whole bunch of shit you haven't thought of.

>they are preprogrammed locations
>any habits the game is tracking are not habits at all

Not an argument

Here's what the President of Israel posted

I for one will not be embracing the botnet

sage and report

yeah instead of making up arguments that i didnt post how about you address one of the ones that i did. of course its to make money. doesnt mean its not for anything else.

please, explain to me how the CIA giving 37 million a year to the company of a guy who used to work in 'foreign affairs' in myanmar, who then goes on to design spatial intel-gathering software, who on that budget of 37 million and other investor money have released 3 shitty mobile games in 6 years, who then goes on to make a kids game which is terrible yet somehow incessantly spoken about in the media is not worth looking into. there have been about 3 threads total about this, stop acting like some crusty old veteran.

dont bother replying unless you read the original post

Guys i have been playing pokemon go and the pokemon keep spawning on my drivers lisence and file cabinet. I have found a ton of them on there

I have also found them on my wallet and my lisence plate and my computer screen

Dude. This is getting retarded.

Facebook remains more popular than Pokemon go. Until we have evidence that Nintendo is cooperating on the level that Facebook is cooperating, just shut up.

Also, if you have a facebook account and are pushing this Pokemon go conspiracy theory, go fuck yourself. The REAL conspiracy imo is that the Jews are the ones pushing this meme and are pissed their shit is about to be overtaken by a Japanese made kid's game. Sour grapes.

>inb4 im a shill, jew, etc

Yep, you're definitely all of the above. There are plenty of annoying and enraging threads that we get flooded with, and this is not one of them. The fact that this pulled you out of the woodworks, says enough.

You're onto something. Ignore rhese shills. Arguing with them will distract you. Keep digging for information.

>duhhhrrr da jewish question im enlightend

I am pretty sure pokemon go activity wise can be compared to facebook and not everyone has facebook or has it downloaded on their phone (the app).

There are people who never had social media but now want to play pokemon

>tfw you live in an irrelevant country where you can literally steal stuff online and no one gives a shit

>pls dont call me a shill cuz im not ;)
>DUDES IM INFURIATED DO WHAT I TELL YOU
>dont u want to impress me and make everything about me
Faggot.

If you're chasing a Pokemon, that's not your normal habits. Better to just passively track you, LIKE YOUR PHONE ALREADY DOES!!

This isn't some fucking new op, Snowden proved they're using facebook, google, apple, Microsoft, etc etc to track us. So they have this massive infrastructure already in place. A swathe of established companies already cooperating. But no, they're going to make a kids game to track you, an app that crashes all the fucking time and is unstable as hell...

I'm calling Occam's Razor on this one dude.

It's joke moron.

Your whore mother's a fucking joke.

do you honestly think the people freaking out about pokemans go have facebook accounts?

Also, given the nature of the app it would provide a completely different sort of information than facebook. Do you really think CIA is going "we have facebook, we don't need more information now"
The evidence establishes a direct connection between this company and CIA, that's more than enough to start asking questions.

So you're saying no one can profit from this? You're saying 100% through and through this can't contribute in anyway to the biometric data base and information storage bases. Why would the CIA fund them, you do know that google is crazy about storing information right?

you guys know you could just turn off the AR right? I don't doubt that there's some ulterior motive but the camera is an option. I stopped using the camera mode cause I don't want to look retarded pointing my phone everywhere

OP why do you think this is a gov sponsored thing? Firstly Hanke is an employee, even when he was CEO - he doesn't owe investors anything.

The main thing you've misread is that this is all Google, via Nintendo datamining the fuck out of something else - new territory if you will - before rivals FB etc get in on it. Why? Info on consumers is money and power.

Why share with the Gov (unless coerced like Prism) when you know more about everyone than the government and make money from that to boot? That would be surrendering a competitive edge, essentially.

Tip: the only time conglomerates "like" government is when they get an advantage or revenue stream from them. All the other times, the game is flaunt the rules as much as possible to screw the regulatory (namely taxation) regimes.

It's no secret that snapchat was bought to get to consumers at a young age but the data gleaned is whitepages tier shit with some ad preference metrics thrown in. Pokemon Go on the other hand, is delivering masses of geospacial data on consumers of all ages plus making a dollar in the short term while these little coin purses incubate into mindless spenders.

TL:DR agree at the heart of it it's insidious shit that people are willingly embracing but its for the super-corporates' benefits, not the government's.

The problem with these conspiracies is you can turn off the camera and still play the game, then the government wouldn't get much more data than your gps location which they get all the time anyway

>there's a pocket man in your home goyim
>open your camera and point it around so we can have a look inside goyim
hehe

DELETE THIS

Youre the one taking a conspiracy about a kids game seriously.

You can, but that does not mean everyone will.

Gotta jew em all!

The data will always be there. It's your consent to give up that data is what they are after.

Who flip phone master race here?

That's hilarious considering that meowth is the greedy money Pokémon

Idk, the game slaughters your battery and turning of the camera is one way to reduce power consumption so they probably will. Anyways it's not like you have to search all through your house looking for the Pokemon pointing your camera everywhere. Before I turned my camera off every Pokemon I caught I held my phone as you would if texting, so sitting down they'd see my leg, or the sidewalk. The augmented reality feature is really simple

so you guys catch any good pokemon?

pokemon go is anti-kike.

the kikes want you sitting on your fat ass not doing anything.

pokemon go, made by glorious nippon, has caused an entire generation to get off their asses and actually walk outside.

the kikes are FURIOUS that this is happening and they are powerless to stop it.

School-shooter alert!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a phone that can't have apps is the most autistic thing since fedoras. (you're excused if you're shit poor)

>>Plenty of evidence that doesnt explicitly connect anything, literally all these wide open connections with no solid proof of something sinister

But that's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua.

How does this game work? I'm a hikkiNEET, can I play it without leaving my house? I love pokémon but going outside is out of question.

Nice Satan get. But no senpai, I have a flip phone because I have zero social media presence of any kind, and I like T9 texting. It's all I need. I'm but a simple farm boy

flimsy shit

get a 3310 you dumb pleb

>anyone not willing to scrape the bottom of the conspiracy barrel with me is a shill

>Because that shit costs money
Developing something like this doesn't cost much, besides, money is the least of their problems. You seriously haven't read about all the retarded projects that ended up costing millions and millions for no gain whatsoever?

Also, you're pretty damn foolish if politics is just about the "ruling party". Especially when these ruling parties often collude with each other. Agencies operate regardless of whoever is the president.

>muh conspiracy
>muh cia

Nobody fucking cares about your god damn anime and trap pics on your phone

Do you realize how many people play this game? Wtf does it matter?

If you think other apps dont access your data your a fucking retard. Ie facebook

What are you so fucking scared of?
If its that big a deal dont fucking play

Sick of these retarded threads

You act like this is the first app that can access data