Resident Evil The Final Chapter

is this any good?

ive watched all the others but i remember them just getting worse

if you're reading this mila please stop making these

Did she get a boob job for the movie?
Stupid move.

Mila's major appeal was always her flat chest.

No, she was just pregnant, she said she had to be rushing to her trailer every two hours to pump it out and Paul was actually going "no no leave , it makes the scene better."

it's pretty bad. watched about 30 min and turned it off because it was so boring. the pacing, the editing and the story are absolute crap. maybe you can enjoy the action if you can turn your head off.

No it sucks

No, it's pretty bad. The first 30 minutes of shaky cam and CONSTANT quick cuts are almost vomit inducing. There are scenes where she's literally looking up at the sky and it's still shaking.

She has a 30 second scene where she's hanging up side down from a rope and fighting and it quick cuts probably 35 time in that 30 seconds.

Yo.

She's having fun, the real issue is her husband.

All of these movies are fucking trash and hopefully we can get a reboot without Paul "What Script?" Anderson and his whore.

paul makes 1 good movie every ten years.

these resident evil movies are not those movies

the editing ruins this, like do we need 18 cuts for a 3 second walk. I couldn't even make it past the horrible cgi fucking dragon.

I now have epilepsy

It's kino

It's incredibly fast paced to the point where you don't know or care whats going on

First half of the movie is just her getting captured then escaping (does like like 3 times)

And the second half is just 'Hey remember the first movie lol' added in with some lore that changes a lot and nothing at the same time

Some guy named Doobie White editted it and made it a fucking choppy mess. I couldn't even tell what was going on during the action scenes between the cuts and the shaky cam.

You don't produce milk when pregnant, som you can't pump.
However they blow up while preggers, now I need to see this movie.

Jesus fucking Christ.

It hurts the eyes

It may have been a fun hot girls in skimpy clothes kill things movie but the editing was so nausea inducing and needlessly choppy it 100% ruined the entire movie. It makes the Bourne franchise look like a bunch of steady long takes.

Albert Wesker dies by having a door fall on his legs, I'm not fucking with you.

>makes the Bourne franchise look like a bunch of steady long takes

K E K

No-ones appeal is flat chest. Theyre simply disgusting.

Fuck me thats stupid!

Tried watching this the other night. Got to the point where she confronted the evil guys in the lab basement and had to stop because I was bored to tears. I can't imagine actually watching this in a theater. You'd need a bottle full of Advil after that.

One of the worst films I've ever seen.

The editing and jump cuts make that one Seagal film with the guy being thrown out of the window look like a fucking masterpiece. It's that bad.

Sorry I misspoke, she had just had her second kid which is why she was lactating, but you managed to wrangle my idiocy so it's fine.

Absolute trash. The cameras are way more shakey than previous films with every 3 seconds cutting to a different angle.

Not to mention, if you gave even the slightest fuck about the movie lore, this film singlehandedly retcons everything from Alices origin to who created the T-virus and why. Even Raccoon's outbreak is now a keikaku instead of an accident, and the Red Queen is now a good guy.

Not worth it. At all.

No wonder the red queen looked like Milla. Its her and the directors daughter.