WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING?

Is he seriously about to pick MIKE PENCE as his VP? Does he not realize how awful of a pick this is?

>b-but Trump needs to appeal to Conservatives and unite the Republican Party if he wants to have any shot at winning!
Trump's share of the Republican vote is currently identical to that of past Republican nominees. He's currently got 85% Republican support, Romney had 87% and McCain had 84%.

>b-but Pence will provide voters with a Conservative alternative to the far left progressive ticket!
The political alignments are shifting. It's no longer about Conservative vs. Progressive. It's about Nationalist vs Globalist. This is why Trump has been so successful when it comes to independents and even disenchanted Democrats. They see in Trump the opportunity to elect a politician that completely reshapes the political landscape and establishes a new, America-centric party.

TL;DR By choosing Pence, Trump is chasing 10% of his party (that would probably vote for him anyway when it came time to pull the lever and the reality of a President Hillary Clinton set in) while at the same time alienating a far larger chunk of the electorate who will be completely turned off by Pence's hardline social conservative positions.

WE NEED FLYNN

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Churchill-Hitler-Unnecessary-War-Britain/dp/0307405168
youtube.com/watch?v=cj7OHEnz9KE
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=Mike Pence&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying him getting Newt, Pence, etc on stage in different states wasn't just simple A/B testing just like with the nicknames he gives people
Doubt it will be Pence. Think Flynn, Paul, or some other more wild candidate.

Hopefully sessions gets picked but I understand if he'd prefer to stay a senator

>Sessions
imagine it, lad. After Trump's 8 years, a book is released on how America was revived.
>TRUMP SESSION: The American Renaissance

>Paul
>Sessions

This your first election?

>implying this election is normal
have you been paying attention

not even the VP nominee but the shills are already running out in front of him to try and shift opinion. Hillaries war chest really is rather impressive.

Romney got 0% of the conservatives he insulted behind him, which is why he lost badly in a massively low turnout against an embattled president who did not rally his own former support.

I've been a Trump supporter since he announced last summer you conservacuck. Can't believe you fringe faggots are going to cost the Republican party another election because of muh abortion and muh gay marriage.

Go get a hot pocket son, you've earned your break.

>look up Mike

>hes just some bible thumping neo-con faggot who labels himself a member of the tea party

pls no. Hes basically Sarah Palin

Rand Paul would never run with Trump. It's career suicide if he loses, and Rand has a chance at being president someday.

Worse than Palin. At least she's not a neocon.

>Rand has a chance at being president some day
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave your basement and go get some fresh air. This website is rotting your mind.

Still a better choice than Gingrich

Paul and Sessions are important to the senate, Flynn has nothing to lose.
#NeverTrump is already dead in the dust.
Trump should use his VP pick to make his statement as a unifier of the American people under the banner of nationalism, not of the established GOP order.

Kek. Shills are already trying to create the narrative.

> we need to appeal to social degenerates

Anyone who was voting for their faggots and their cummies is voting for the democrats. You don't alienate your base for voters you won't get anyway. Go ask Malcolm Turnbull how trying to out left the left works.

People would have reacted to Trump the same way a year ago. In the right moment/political environment, Rand could become the guy.

I'm not saying his chances are high, but if he runs with Trump the train wreck and loses, they go to zero.

Can't he just pick a pro-life libertarian? I'm a pro-life libertarian. Why can't I be the VP?

This is when we find out if Trump's for real or not. If he is really going to take battle to the globalists than he understands the risks of picking an establishment VP. If he goes through with it, he is not on the people's side and no amount of FIVE DIMENSIONAL CHESS desperate excuse-making can change that.

I think you are on to something here. why pick someone conservative. If i where Trump i would pick a really liberal vp (the most liberal i could get to run with him, not sure who would tho), and steal a lot of those from the left who are disgusted by Clinton.

>You don't alienate your base for voters you won't get anyway.

Trump got the nomination despite literally everyone working against him. People are tired of this neo-con horseshit and it will literally never win again.

>hurr maybe this year people will vote for me because I said gays shouldnt marry and you cant have an abortion!

...where is the Trump General?

penisballs

>waah waah why is he picking someone who will allow him to get things done when in power

Your republicunts will help to block everything he tries to pass if he doesn't make a token gesture to appease them

>He's currently got 85% Republican support, Romney had 87% and McCain had 84%.

And guess what dipshit they both lost

It's probably going to be Pence, Sessions or Gingrich. Out of those three I'd pick Sessions.

I wish it'd be Rand, Webb, or Kasich though. I think any of those choices would bring in a lot of independents.

Didn't Pence try to pass some muh gays muh trannies law in indiana and got absolutely lambasted by the national media and all major corporations?

Seems like walking into a hornets nest by picking him

Paul is going to be Secretary of state. It's going to be announced at the convention, screen grab this

Nice proxy, Moshe. No one would suspect jewposting from Poland.

No lie I'd vote Trump if Kasich was his running mate.

It needs to be Flynn.

You're right, we in Israel are very against an establishment GOP VP pick, there is nothing we fear more than generic cookie cutter neo-conservatives. Your genius knows no bounds, absolutely brilliant post and great detective work. Mossad is going to dock my pay for a week because of this, darn it.

>Picking Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn is an attempt to "out left the left"
Are you retarded? That's not what this is about. It's about recognizing the fact that the country has changed. There are far more people in this country who support gay marriage and abortion than there are people who oppose them, and to continue to make political decisions based on these two fringe issues is political suicide.

>implying this election is normal

It is. Trump is just like Romney, they are both old rich white men won't don't care about your or me.

>WE NEED FLYNN
Nice try Neocon. We need Flynn like we need Bill Kristol.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING?
Whatever retarded idea is floating through his head at the moment he decides to act, same as always. Just be glad the decision was held off until after he was finished fantasizing about Ivanka as VP.

It's funny watching all these neocons and liberals attacking Mike Pence on twitter. Seriously go look... it's a massive flood against him.

Mike Pence has worked with Buchanan, so you know he's legit and exactly who we need as VP.

He had best not.

Can't wait to see Sup Forums's collective face when Trump picks a neocon war monger bible thumper like Newt or Pence. Everyone will commit collective suicide and everyone will jump third party.

is that right aye?

>Mike Pence has worked with Buchanan,

You mean the insane Christard Buchanan who said we need to die for Israel? All the more reason NOT to have Pence.

Ivanka Truml would be the best option. She would kill it with the ladies.

We don't need Flynn, either.

Sessions, Christie, Gingrich, Santorum, or some wildcard like that. Has to be someone who will hit the media back hard. Someone who won't won't be ashamed of Trump and his positions. Someone who will crush any debate opponent and can light up a crowd.

This is an interesting theory, ive read about before your stupid images but honestly its just tinfoiling.

Sometimes you need someone to help you write a book, be it that person is friends with a """conservative""" political commentator - doesn't mean he's one of Bill Kristol's sleeper agents.

Bill Kristol is not that smart or conniving, he has a terrible track record of trying to Stump Trump's momentum

Trump one time said he would Oprah as his nominee. Google if you don't believe me.

Pat Buchanan is a fucking hero, you ignoramous.

amazon.com/Churchill-Hitler-Unnecessary-War-Britain/dp/0307405168

>You mean the insane Christard Buchanan who said we need to die for Israel? All the more reason NOT to have Pence.

HAHA, nice try Shapiro. We're two steps ahead of you.

Ivanka is fucking based AF.

>Sessions, Christie, Gingrich, Santorum,

All neocons Christards. Might as well put GWB on the ticket. GOP is fucking DONE

I thought you meant michele bachmann

Pat Buchanan bleeds red, white, and blue- American Patriot, through and through.

Sessions and Santorum sure as shit aren't neocons. WTF

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Let me break down the ongoing trend in Trumps campaign

>Trump does something
>we freak out
>turns out to be an amazing decision and we were wrong

But please tell me how your insight as a chair locked NEET has given you better decision making skills than TRUMP

Everyone who hates Newt Gingrich has no actual reason for why they hate him. He's a hero, and the only good "establishment" Republican of the last 25 years.

Flynn would be great, Webb would be amazing, Christie would be hilarious, those are the only good plausible choices

>Mike Pence has worked with Buchanan
Well then, Pence supporting Trump's enemies didn't begin with him endorsing Cruz, what do you know?

I'm just getting warmed up faggot... I'm going mach 5 in order to stop you getting your little neocon plant within assassination distance of Trump.

You can squeal and cry like the pig devil son of a bitch you are. It only gives me more motivation.

I dont think Sup Forums would like it... But if Trump picked Mark Cuban as his VP a shit ton of on the fence and even some liberals would jump over to vote for a Trump/Cuban ticket

Rand, Flynn, and Webb would all be good. I'd be okay with Sessions or Gingrich though. Pence would be a terrible pick; he adds nothing to the ticket.

Never mind. I just looked at all your idiotic posts and realized you are working for CTR and are to be treated like the toddler autist that you are. Get back to scribbling, you stupid fuck.

Gingrich is going to DESTROY Hillary Clinton's VP nominee in a debate.

Gingrich wrecked the media in 2012. He was Trump before Trump:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj7OHEnz9KE

>I dont think Sup Forums would like it... But if Trump picked Mark Cuban as his VP

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You fuckers are so desperate to get your puppets within striking distance.

Hurrrrr if you disagree with me you are a paid shill

If Trump picks Flynn, Shillary will pick Admiral James Stavridis as mainstream media has picked up...

Two military men duking it out would be interesting...

This admiral is highly decorated - moreso than flynn haha.

IT would be a dick waving contest

ITT: Delusional asshats who think Republicans lost the last two elections because they didn't pander to evangelical Christians hard enough

correction...

dick measuring****

I rest my case.

Democrats and Neocons are going absolutely ape shit attacking Mike Pence right now. Check it out...

Yep. guy even supports TPP. Horrible. Indiana hates him. Media is praying to God that it happens. Do not do it Mr. Trump

Not having Kasich as a running mate is a deal breaker for you? Really, faggot? You missed the whole idea of Trump.

Besides, Flynns a bad dude. I would love a Democrat that works in intelligence in the corner. Or the female too. But definitely not Pence

Flynn is on Fox News right now. He seems perfect. This guy looks like a leader and is a great motivational speaker. I think he's the pick.

>Do not do it Mr. Trump

He will and I will laugh in your faces and tell you TOLD YOU SO TOLD YOU SO TOLD YOU SO

LOL, you're so full of shit. The media is attacking the crap out of him.

This is the only running mate that will make Hillary REEEEEE

>Trump Lewinsky 2016

>Lewinsky

You have to be 18 years old to post here.

You need to seek medical attention. This is beyond obsessive and indicative of a serious underlying issue.

t. College Senior

Half of this board is underaged.

it makes you think doesn't it

implying 18 year olds know who lewinsky is

This tells you everything you need to know about who 'hates' Mike Pence.

Pence is Trump Jr., same orange fake tan, weird hair, super shiny suit.

Newt would kick ass in debates, but he might outshine Trump -- can't have that. VPs have to have less charisma than the POTUS.

>(((Erza Klein)))

Ever since the influx of Sup Forumstards, the board has gone to shit.

>all these cuckservatives hating on my governor Based Mike Pence

Seriously get fucked, without social conservatism you're just liberals who like low taxes

None of the people Trump has been bringing out to rallies or has been showing up on mainstream news short lists will be the VP pick. All of these names are distractions and some of them purposely bad so when Trump pulls the trigger he can shock everyone and get max news coverage.

Pence is pro-TPP.

I also want Flynn. Sessions would be dope too.

He's gonna do whatever the fuck he wants whether we like it or not.
And win.

Pence was born in Columbus, Indiana, one of six children of Nancy Jane (née Cawley) and Edward J. Pence, Jr., who ran a string of gas stations. His family were )))Irish Catholic((( Democrats. He was named after his grandfather, Richard Michael Cawley, a Chicago bus driver who came to the United States from Ireland through Ellis Island.