Who could stop him?

Who could stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJBtujXM5cQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude dont even. Delete this. He knows. I wasn't here Hippo, infact I love Hippos! Lalalalaaa I loovee Hippos sooo much I siiinng about theeemm!

I think a rhino could, right?

Hippo would dodge him and rhino would plunge into the hippo's watery layer. Then it's over. Rhinos can't swim.

Rhinos can only run straight when charging, hippo could strafe and then kill him

Yeh, but it depends on location (hippos can be out of water) and I don't think I hippo wins every time; maybe 60-70% of the time. A rhino could catch the hippo in the throat with his horn and it's done.

a tiger

He looks like a fat guy angry at a random passerby with a camera for taking a photo of him, knowing the photo was just to show off how fat he is to people.

>Elephants > Rhinos > Hippos

swing on a vine over quicksand

I cannot see a hippo beating a rhino or an elephant out of water. A hippo could drown them, but not bite them to death. I think the rhino and elephant could inflict more damage with their horn/tusks and elephant would have a weight advantage and can crush.

a hippo would fucking cuck that tank

james

james would stop him

go back to /an/ you crossboarding piece of shit

A mouse

I know a lawyer who could stop him

Kek

>*breaks down*

Also I feel like newfag. Wtf is this thread kek.

Elephants can't run. Hippos can run like 30 miles an hour.

Rhinos are blind as fuck.

damn it's moving at least 3 parsecs per second there

>Elephants can't run
wft?

Just take away his credit card!

a gun

You guys are grossly underestimating elephants, there is a video of a bull elephant flipping a hippo in the air with just its trunk

Link?

Literally gravity

They can't. They just trot fast. 15mph is about their speed limit.

Whoa Reddit I want you to leave

What's that matter? At their size, that's fast enough to potentially knock a hippo over. What does a hippo have in it's arsenal to go up against an adult male African elephant if not in water?

The ability to get out of the way.

Where the fuck am I? This thread Is tripping me out. Kek.

No one

Killers from birth

Google faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=FJBtujXM5cQ

FUCK HIPPOS. TRYING TO HUMANIZE THEM FILTHY HIPPOPHILE WELL IT WONT WORK FUCK YOU

SMUSH ALL CALVES

Hi Sup Forums

BOOP

ur mum lmao

GĂ©eff please