Opinions on pic related? Watching atm

Opinions on pic related? Watching atm

Ben is a cuck

Fincher is a hack

Why? I don't really have much of a strong opinion but I like all his movies outside of Alien 3 so would be interested to know why he's a hack

Made me hopeful for Ben playing Batman.

all his movies look and feel the same

hes like the woody allen of thrillers

over-stylized crap
just like everything fincher does

it was a good movie but all the workarounds for why they didn't catch Amy lying were absolutely retarded

Guess that's a fair point, I'm just a simple fucker who likes that look and feel

sure, i enjoy his movies too

i just wish he'd push himself out of his comfort zone, because hes clearly talented and capable

>watching atm

You're clearly not, given that you're posting on Sup Forums.

Also, why would anyone ever do this? Watch the film, you fucking cunt, and then come talk about it.

I thought it was great and rooted for Rosamund the entire time.

I've seen it before, just watching again because I saw Panic Room the other day and had an urge to

Amy did nothing wrong.

bretty gud

weird nips
his sister was the best girl

>mwf i realized women actually unironically do this

But user, she felt like, her beta provider didn't provide as much anymore and cheated on her, so that warrants murder, perjury and framing someone for murder after long premeditation.
This is obvious and if you disagree, you are an insensitive shitlord. Also fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Was it Ben's real dick in that shower scene?

>Hollywood
>real

>murder
That was actually only warranted because the murdered one was a beta creep :^)

I still don't see how she could get away with all that.

shes a woman

It's in my top 3 of the last 20 years.

My opinion is you should watch the movie instead of playing with your fucking phone all the time

Goddamn millennials