Start online courses with big uni in cuckanada

>start online courses with big uni in cuckanada
>FIRST FUCKING LESSON REEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck is an iceberg?

Also, welcome to university. It's literally all liberal brainwashing unless you're going hardcore stem and actively opting out of any social studies bullshit.

>ice(((berg)))

Gen Ed requirements mean even hardcore STEM still have to deal with this horseshit, it's fucking awful

Universities offer all sorts of studies to attract dumb fucks who pay them money every month/semestre.

Also, STEM students might be the ugliest fuckers that roam earth, but they are definitely not as redpilled as others.

>iceberg?
Is this some bullshit thinly veiled exercise to show how profound and deep under the surface the ooga booga is, while at the same time making the European nothing but superficial in qualities?

spbp

It is dude-weed-ayyyyy-lmao science about language.

It's probably just another word for "privilege" or something.

>hurr the refugee student has a very small iceberg because she has very little education and there can't do good in school
>the western european student has a bigger iceberg because she's white and had an education

that's what they want him to answer. literally the reasoning of a fucking 5 year old with mongoloid disorder

you could consider it to be a vocational program I am in

This is accurate.

This is actually a common core math problem.

>both answers are equally correct
>one answer is implied

Explain the "iceberg" thing. I have an idea of what they mean, but I want to see how ridiculous it actually is.

>this is a college level homework assignment

There really is no hope for the west. Even if we purge all the shitskins there will still be millions of these retards running around

At least if we purge the shitskins things might go back to sanity in due time, at least if we're able to stamp out feminism (I'm also assuming Jews are included in "shitskins").

Apparently iceberg = privilege.

Oh yeah. I quit an entire school over this shit.

>Everyone Else
Iceberg is oppression shit. Visible minority crap is how much iceberg is above the water. All the stuff they're not advertising with a fucking megaphone is below water.

Basically, most universities have to be bulldozed. We have to start Oxford and shit all over again.

Good luck going dead inside while you ride this shit out OP. Don't worry, we all survived it.

The concept itself isn't ridiculous but it is overly cumbersome way to explain what disdoo was explaining. Basically the iceburge that is below the water line is your academic proficiency in your native language. This is what you learn in school. The section of the iceburg that is above the water line has 2 peaks. 1 peak is the social proficiency in a language (think playing on the playground or dinduin' with yah bois). The second peak is the social proficiency in your target language you wish to acquire. The more of a foundation you have in your academic proficiency of your native language will influence your ability to grow the 2nd peak above the water.

Shit ass online course I have to take to get a certified in basketweaving in order to obtain a foreign visa in an east asian country

It really depends on the professor, this one is clearly retarded

I got my B.A. in the states while avoiding the hivemind. This is for a basketweaving certificate for a visa

Oh. In that case, student 1 has an ice cube.

>have a choice of one 3 credit "multiculturalism" class out of 4 total multiculturalism classes on my recommended semester layout sheet for my community college
They can try to make me take it but I will find any way to not have to sit for that bullshit

I took a bunch of chinese history classes for muh multicult

I am sure a professor could slip in SJW poison into chinese history but at least my professor was cool as shit and didn't whitewash anything

>not as redpilled as others

typo or did you mean this? I agree, most other stemfags I know are leftists, most who are right wing are mostly lawyers, economists and medics, not stem.

t. stemfag

Despicable loaded bullshit. Trying to draw inferences about people you know next to nothing about is low enough, but expecting other people to draw your *PARTICULAR* inferences or else you'll mark them down is quite literally sickening.

Fucking this, my professors are based as fuck

>have some dumb humanities requirement
>pick sociology because I remember that class being cake in high school
>remember high school was in 2007 and times have changed

Just gonna keep my head down and try to get through it without killing everyone in the class.

In america you have to take BS courses that subject you to this kind of propaganda. If your want a Bachelor's degree to make decent money then it's part of your paid-for-ass-raping.

What the fuck is Trudeau doing up there?

yeah he explained that being a literal whore was one of the only ways for chinese women to gain economic advancement throughout the history of china

>WEW LAD

I had to ingest and shit out this poison for 4 years to get my BA

>be enrolled at a private European grade school
>somehow knows no English whatsoever
The fuck? Is that even possible? I assume she'd probably know at least something in English.

Well memed

Sup Forums doesn't actually understand the problems with Common Core, for the most part. Accessibility is at least in name a huge part of the game, but humorously enough it spits in the face of it.

I'm an elementary school teacher who actually has to deal with this bullshit, and I can tell you that while there is much wrong with it most of you focus on the wrong issues. That image you love, so much, is a shop; pic related.

What the fuck why would a bunch of immigrant kids have an iceberg and how the fuck are you suppose to know what it looks like.

see

I'm sure it's some cumbersome metaphor for your passive ability to "stay afloat" academically.

These things merit consideration passively, but in class the kid that's an asshole shitting up your class is way more of a forefront issue than the foreign kid that has some comprehension issues, at least if you're competent.

What's the real problem with it, then?

>nerdy bois are liberals and alphas are conservatives

Makes sense

As simply as possible? Crab mentality. Yes, the US has some awful teachers in its talent pool. But it also has some great teachers.

UDL (Universal Design for Learning) entails teaching students in a manner in which they can learn effectively. The sort of shit where most of your class probably thrives on doing multiplication through rote repetition of the "math facts", but accelerated students might benefit from compensation (e.g. figuring out that 19x5=(20x5)-1x5) while other students might need visual examples that, while slightly slower, they comprehend. Ideally you'd teach the main lesson and then modify while the students do work for the accelerated students and students with needs. Then your students just use the method of preference to get the answer in assessment and they're good to go, right?

Common Core forces you to teach all of these methods to every single student, which vastly slows down the overall pace of the classroom. Even worse, it assesses for mastery of ALL of these methods by every single student. If a student knows their fundamentals and can give you 12x12 by the facts, it doesn't matter. He might have to give it by, say, compensation (12x12=10x12+2x12) and the fact that he can get the answer right by another method is entirely irrelevant, he gets it wrong so his score sinks. It forces the students to be masters of all instead of masters of a single or even a couple methods to get a given answer for a given process.

Burden of proof on the teacher to provide standards being met for every single lesson. It gets to the point where teachers who used to have custom curriculum that was significantly better than teaching from the book are forced to, because the book at least proves the standards for you so you don't waste the school day trying to prove you know what you're doing. The book lessons are garbage, but they meet the obligation, so the districts force them.

It hamstrings good teachers while doing nothing for shitters.

You're saying we should tie refugees to icebergs and drown them?

>iceberg
>berg

Every time.

Scenario 1.

Barter grades for fellatio

Scenario 2

Barter grades for fellatio.

Western Europe child has a larger iceberg since the top of the iceberg has to be supported by a wider base.

Larger top = larger underwater portion

The opposite can't be true because a top-heavy iceberg would invert

>english professor is a lonely, balding cuckold with literally 27 cats
>everything we read is only ever about sex and no one in his has or could ever write about anything else; anyone who suggests otherwise triggers his fenuinely childish tantrums as he throws books around and screams at the top of his lungs before storming out
>programming professor is a pooinloo with a massive fucking moustache and a prosthetic leg
>opens up his class by saying he is racist as fuck against anyone darker than an almond's core and you can't do anything about it because the uni is afraid of offending him
The liberal agenda is succeeding in making me hate whites, but not for the reasons they intended.

>What does her iceberg look like?