Sup Forums takes LARPing too far

>A 31-year-old man in Virginia was arrested and charged with wearing a mask in public Friday after he was spotted walking around dressed as the iconic comic book supervillain the Joker, police said.

>Police in Winchester -- located about 75 miles northwest of Washington, D.C. -- said the Winchester Emergency Communications Center received "several calls" around 2 p.m. on Friday of a suspicious male wearing a black cape and carrying a sword walking around the city.

>Jeremy Putman was charged with wearing a mask in public, a felony that could land him in jail for up to five years, the Winchester Police Department said in a statement.

abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-police-arrest-sword-wielding-man-dressed-joker/story?id=46365754

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/25/cops-man-carrying-sword-dressed-as-joker-arrested-in-virginia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-mask_laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Five years for wearing a mask in public?

That is the dumbest "crime" I've ever heard of

Police are so shit

>charged with wearing a mask in public
United States of Freedomstan

kek

Blame the KKK for these dumb laws

Only in Hilary's America

Did his mom freak?

>Jeremy Putman was charged with wearing a mask in public, a felony that could land him in jail for up to five years
Fucking americans.

americans really are mentally ill if they don't realize they live in a prison state designed to subjugate them and generate as much debt to / profit for elites

Makes sense to me. He wasn't wearing a mask. He was wearing a mask while carrying a deadly weapon. Though I would rather he have the freedom to do so. If I was an ugly ugly disfigured fucker with jaw cancer I would want to be able to hide my deformed jaw while I carry.

He was also walking around with a sword conveniently left out of the story
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/25/cops-man-carrying-sword-dressed-as-joker-arrested-in-virginia.html

We know. But there's nothing we can do about it.

Do they arrest all the kids wearing masks on Halloween?

Also
>americaland
>freedom

Then why don't they just arrest black bloc anarchists as soon as they show up anywhere?

>Sword-wielding

Do people not realize what "up to" means?
That means five is the maximum, depending on the circumstances the judge is unlikely to give five years, or any years.

>5 years
americucks everybody

They only arrest those that fight back

>THE LAND OF THE FREE

Then charge him with walking around with a sword.

>american bolice

Wearing a mask gets him a longer sentence and is easier to prosecute

because we elect faggots like trump who sell lies to the little man they entirely intend to step on once they get in office, pretty much everything he has done is to keep the elites elite and the small dude fucked over for the rest of his life, and he's already bringing back the glory days of the prison state that we just now started to get away from :^)

#ImWithHer now

>wearing a mask in public
>a felony

>arrest a man for being mentally disturbed
>put it in prime time news on ABC
>while drug dealings,corruption and bigger crimes are shrugged off
Whatever

Hillary would have done the same thing. What were we supposed to do?

>call police for every women you see wearing make up

>police teleport behind him as he unsheathes his katana
>tch, nothing personal kid

How many simultaneous mask felonies add up to a legal, peaceful protest?

He looks better than Jared Leto. I would watch his movie.

Agreed

He looks pretty good actually. The makeup and hair is on point.

This.
And all else aside, that's the best fucking mug shot I've ever seen in my life. Goddamn.

>Walking around with a gun is fine
>Wearing a mask gets you jail time
>A thin layer of white makeup counts as a mask
>Land of the free

Oh America, you are so silly

So does Heath Ledger

wtf I hate Drumpf now! We can't let this man have the nucular codes!

>>Walking around with a gun is fine
No, felons can't walk around with firearms.

Second Amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms. Swords are arms.

so if a broad wears a lot of makeup is that considered a mask too? seems really arbitrary

free my man joker he dindu nuffin

Under what circumstance is it ok to give someone 5 years for wearing a mask?

wasn't he wearing face paint?

Doubt they can get 12 people to convict. I would not, based on the picture.

Any self respecting first world nation has anti-mask laws

It's probably designed so prosecutors can throw extra charges on bank robbers and other criminals

Your prison sentences are long enough

Why does he wear the mask?

LAND OF THE FREE

Prisoners are modern slave in the US, the longer they're in, the longer they can work

Throwing in extra charges and getting convictions makes the prosecutor's stats look good. Also makes it look like there is a lot of crime, which justifies bigger budgets.

Cosmetic makeup doesn't violate the law
>According to Virginia Code 18.2-422, "It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood, or other device, whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered, so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth

America has ridiculous sentences.
Giving multiple life sentences is pointless.

Jailing people for 20-30 years for non-violent crimes when in some countries you get the same for murder.

It's insane. And the reason why the US prisons are so goddamn crowded.

What the fuck
Why is it a fucking felony to cover your face? Who is harmed by that?
Do Amerifats arrest people for wearing scary masks on halloween?

Niggers do not work

>up to 5 years for people wearing make up

Jesus how utterly retarded is this country

MOMS GONNA FREAK

No, that's black people

>Can carry gun
>cant carry sword

Free indeed

r/the_donald is over there --->

>I hate facts

I used to go to a bar where a guy would come in regularly dressed up as the joker and sing karaoke. Who knows where he is now.

lol freedom
should've carried a shotgun instead

So why did he wear the mask?

probably in prison, apparently

Probably doing 5 years for wearing a mask

you're on Sup Forums. we don't larp here, that's what everyone else does. we
>Act

>Wearing a mask in public is a fucking felony

A M E R I C A

bravo america

he had a blade on his person. chad police was just enforcing fedorism laws. nothing to see here, move along.

>wearing a mask in public, a felony
kek

If i click on that link will I be sensationalized?

>Jeremy Putman was charged with wearing a mask in public, a felony that could land him in jail for up to five years

Why are American laws so absurd and tyrannical?

Up to 5 years for wearing a mask in public, what the fucking hell.

Even the I'M THE JOKAH BABY looks better than Leto.

>can carry a concealed firearm at all times
>cant wear a mask in public
>makeup is considered a mask

w e w

It would be extremely baitful

Uhhh, what about all the fucking women who wear makeup 24-7? They use as much makeup to hide their face as he is wearing in that image, only their makeup is a different color.

>charged with wearing a mask in public, a felony that could land him in jail for up to five years

LAND
OF
THE
FREE

Because prisons in America are privately-owned and big business.

Most women's makeup look like geisha only with skin tone colors instead of pure white.

>Giving multiple life sentences is pointless.
It is so that even if one of the sentences gets overturned with an appeal, they still have the others, same thing for multiple death sentences.

why is he wearing if he has nothing to hide ? huh ?

What about people who wear ski masks while skiing? And the people who sell masks? And the people who sold him the make-up?

For chan

see

They like to live dangerously

THE FUCKING AMERICANS

>millions of women arrested Saturday for wearing masks in public

>live not in american
>wear mask outside
>worst that could happen is asked to take it off

>The Land of the Free

Nope, see

>In some areas motorcyclists have been arrested using anti-masking laws as an illegal form of profiling. [8]

>tfw you live in Vegas and theres a hundred "performance artists" in full costume on the strip and fremont all day everyday.

>including the fag that was dressed in the same joker face paint that shot and killed two cops at a Cici's and still nobody cares if someone is masked.

What did he actually do?

What do they do for motorcyclists that wear helmets or facemasks?

Or you elect Hillary, or Bush, or Cruz, or whoever and they would still do the exact same thing.

not all cops are nazis like the americans
i bet they pulled a gun on that kid in the joker mask

but we all wear masks in public

Is it the clip episode pf the season?

He means physical masks, you philosophical cunt

Sling Blade and Point Break taught me mask-donning was only illegal within 50 feet of a bank's premises. It was all lies. Thanks for fucking nothing hollywood.

>trying this hard to blame laws that have existed for years on Trump, and not only in America but other countries too