DC messed up

DC messed up

literally who is that fag on the left

Some baseball player

the funniest guy in Ant man

Still haven't seen that one

Why do some Mexicans get on my nerves so much? Michael Pena didn't because he was a meme, but that Diablo guy sure did. The annoying accent and the way they enunciate their words in such a smug manner.

>all mexicans are criminals
It's just like real life

Beaners love the kind on the right though

The problem is that both of these guys are chicanos aka American i.e. not mexican.

>t. marketing schlomo

and girls love the harley kind and smug fucks like the boomerang guy yeah how SHEEP can you be keep buying goy

That's pretty much what i mean. Why are chicanos so arrogant? They have literally nothing to be proud of, without their american privilege they would be back in the desert licking water out of a cactus. They're so retarded they couldn't even figure out how to whittle some eating utensils, resulting in the birth of the taco. Just scooping up shit on a tortilla and eating with their filthy grubby hands.

>smug fucks like the boomerang guy
I'm not smug and I still like the boomerang throwing beer swilling shitposter. I also like the clown slut. Are you just autistic?

One of them has an oscar

I'd rather have a certified fresh tomato (critical praise) than an oscar for make up.

That's the satanic Hispanic, puta.

No, I just can see past obvious pander to me. That's not saying I didn't like the movie, I liked the end Diablo form.
But I don't consume the media blindly

>that paragraph
Lmao calm down my dude

>Why are chicanos so arrogant?
Because women like confidence, there is a reason why they breed like rabbits.

Women don't breed with manlets though.

>hispanics projected to be the majority in the us

you taking them memes too seriously

>Ant man

who?

I dont mind underrepresentation, just dont portray me as something Im not. I liked Diablo more though, he wasnt a complete dumbass and was loyal to his team. I hate cholos though.

>implying

*US projected to be a third-world country

I can't wait for all the tin can huts and sending my shitskin children to the garbage dump university

surprisingly good, that mexican guy is really funny
also I just like Paul Rudd

underrated

He was better in 30 Minutes or Less.

How the hell do you hate cholos? Those Mexican donut things are fucking delicious.

Pena's scene in Ant-man is the most Edgar Wright shit.