FEMINIST & IMMIGRATION activist Emma Watson's movie made $61

>Emma Watson Movie Flops with $61 Opening Weekend

That's $61 DOLLARS, not $61 million.

HAHHAHAHAHA

>The Colony, directed by Oscar-winner Florian Gallenberger, follows a German woman (Watson) who rescues her boyfriend (Daniel Brühll) from a cult led by Nazi paedophile Paul Schäfer.

Typical jew nazi-themed movie.

>In the years since starring in the Biblical thriller, the 26-year-old actress has taken up a number of social causes, becoming an advocate for gender equality and immigration.

Fucking cunt.

Anyway, read & laugh: breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/07/emma-watsons-new-movie-made-61-opening-weekend/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2218451/Emma-Watson-doubts-date-British-man-again.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein
youtube.com/watch?v=I3lFBq7_CPk
archive.is/yf2Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=YcQr2hnf1aU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice

Emma Watson is a no talent cunt and people think she's cool for some reason

Can't read on mobile but what's with Harry Potter main cast and (((nazi))) movies

Look at these fucking quotes that her fans are spreading... she's dumb as a fucking brick.

B-but it's main audience was home streamers. I-it only had a limited theatrical release.

Has Daniel Radcliffe also starred in an anti-nai movie? None of those Harry Potter actors have made it since HP franchise ended.

Kek, now thats gotta suck.

Fuck you Watson and your shitty movie

>mfw

Sadly they didn't make a lost.

Pretty sure those 61 dollars are now sitting somewhere in the cayman islands.

Since were talking about harry potter actors and nazi movies, what do you guys think about Into the white?

>I'M A PROUD STRONG WOMYN HEAR ME ROAR SEXIST MEN PIGS
>proceeds to get used as submissive semen toilet by repulsive fat kike
What did she mean by this?

Can Sup Forums come up with better Emma Watson quotes? Here’s the template.

Don't this bitch realize her fans only watched her movies because of her body? Doesn't she realize no one actually gives a shit about what she thinks or says?

Literally everyone who watched the last harry potter movies only did so to fap to her body, imagining raping her mouth violently and stuff, no one did it because she was "talented".

She is a horrible actor, when she gets older and loses her deliciously tight little body she will be as worthless as any 40 yo bitch, ugly saggy tits and all.

whats the story on this ?

Yes the trailer came out like a week ago, look for it

She'll make another movie like this r-ri-right?

this is who she's dating... a big feminist is dating some beefcake.

Hollywood kikes always fuck stupid bitches in exchange for making them famous, nothing new or interesting to see here.

Proof positive that people don't care about the Holohoax anymore, or found out the truth and don't want to be jewed again.

Also, she's not really a good actor. She was only successful because of Harry Potter, like how Twilight actors were successful because of Twilight (somehow). When it all ended, so did their fame. She's done. All that's left for her is her "feminism". Maybe she could do the same thing those Patreon feminists: professional victims.

This is the future she chose, when she declared herself a feminist.

Harvey Weinstein fucked emma in all her holes like the filthy goy shikse that she is while he made her beg him to piss and shit in her mouth.

Then she went on television saying that all white men are sexist pigs, especially the nice beta orbiters from england.

fair enough hubert

yea but shes super qt3.14

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2218451/Emma-Watson-doubts-date-British-man-again.html

Why is it that feminists only want strong asshole men and ignore the shy submissive men that they helped create?

I remember when she was 4chans darling...

The only redeeming about Emma Watson are her looks and killer feet. But even then, the appeal of both of those will fade with time. She just realized that unless she found a way to stay relevant and make money, she would have to get a normal job and who wants that right? So she became a SJW and come in shitty flims like The Colony and The Bling Ring

Video please.
I need it for research.

the kikes are sickening

No excuse

We need to put certain Brits in their places

she's in my nerd things so shes like super hot

>Harvey Weinstein
sounds legit, he likes them young
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein

This has been going on as far as before the first harry potter movie that lauched her career, pedophile kikes control the hollywood film industry, as well as most tv channels.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3lFBq7_CPk

>good guy undercover cop finds evil plan as he infiltrates le ebil nazis
>"Inspired by real events"

You're a fascist, Harry

i know bro i should've realized that when i saw the photo. i wonder if we could find weinstein or his brothers name in Epstein's black book

Does it make me sadistic that this brings me so much joy?

I would lick her armpits

WTF he looks just like the kid in american history x with the green jacket

She's the epitome skinny fat

Nice

You probably can see the conclusion to this

>gallenberger

he's a big fat greasy kike producer. lots of pics of him online with young hot actresses.

pic related is him and his wife

women are disgusting

61 more dollars she can shove up her ass

>Two Jewish children are sitting on top of a roof near a chimney. A passer-by asks, ‘What are you doing there?’ ‘We are waiting for our parents.’

You're a grand wizard, Harry!

look at this vile slob

Holy shit nice get

[muffled God's Gift by Evil Science plays in the background]

>i wonder if we could find weinstein or his brothers name in Epstein's black book
You might, but if you did you couldn't use it, they control the media, remenber?

Do try to slander him on kikebook, not only will you get banned and have your content removed but you will also be legally persecuted to the full extend of the law by people who have nearly infinite resources and an army of lawyers on the payroll.

Bottom line is, the little slut agreed to it, she probrably even enjoys it. I am literally sickened by every single child actor both on television and movies, they all have sold themselves as literal sex slaves to these people.

why is he holding her like this? it doesn't look very affectionate

here's another slimy jew producer

no wonder schizos think we're ruled by lizard people

Only took me 10 years of shit posting.

Someone pls make it with normal letters and spread it.We can create T.Swift v2

>beefcake

If only I was autistic enough to save reaction images on my phone

>affectionate
She's a shiksa. Would you hold a fleshlight affectionately?

she is a feminist,they all like it rough and are submissive as fuck

sick world we live in. getting enlgighting of this shit just makes me feel trapped. i don';t want to be part of this shit

>become a feminist
>gain 40 pounds
Seems about right.

Too obvious. It's better when they are subtle and you can get ignorant normies to repost them. To beat a rat you need to think like a rat.

>“Ticket prices at the venues suggest that only seven people paid to see the film,” the British website reported.

kek

and archive your shit you fucking faggot

archive.is/yf2Pw

He did "Horns", actually kind of enjoyed it.

For another couple years.

Cunt is completely insufferable.

Do you really think Schlomo Goldsteinbergowitz cares about the relationship status of his property?

she's in harry potter which was and still is for children and preteens

>Ticket prices at the venues suggest that only seven people paid to see the film,” the British website reported.

>Ticket prices at the venues suggest that only seven people paid to see the film
one guy with a theatre all to himself fapping furiously into a paper cup for 14 hours straight

>getting enlgighting of this shit just makes me feel trapped.
Enlightment is a curse mate, ignorance is bliss, you were warned this when you first decided to take the redpill.

HOLY CRAP. I had no idea that she's dating a fucking kike!

>Emma is currently dating student Will Adamowicz

(((Adamowicz)))

FUCKING AWESOME!

Yes, we should put 14/88 quotes on all her pics.

We will all make it brother.

>feet
Prove that her feet are actually that good.

Maybe she'll get her tits out in her next film. I'd watch it just for that.

They couldn't watch it on twitter or tumblr what do you expect

That was someones kid who wrote that, either david bowie or steven king

Typical

He looks like a caricature of a perverse jew

>None of those Harry Potter actors have made it since HP franchise ended.

Radcliffe has actually been in loads of movies and shows since HP ended

This do?

Because they are women and women want to date men. Not other chicks

>that quote could just as well be a Hitler quote

I do not see what there is to laugh about. Nobody is suggesting the merit of a film is proportional to the cinema takings. She is stinking rich anyway.

>$61

i sold more shits on steam this week kek

>not recognizing Hitlers quotes

youtube.com/watch?v=YcQr2hnf1aU

my feeling is she's really stupid. this is based on the amount of images her PR team uses and the lack of any interviews with her using her mouth without scripted lines.

All religion and philosophic beliefs from EVERY high-culture on Earth since the dawn of recorded hostories have understood the importance of the male and Female being distinct things which need to be their own polarity in order to create the dynamics which run all functional systems.

The only ones that fuck with it are weird tribes of poop people savages like the whole "two-spirit" concept all these SJW faggots are appropriating from the Lakota indian tribe.

There's a good reason that Japanese and Greek theater didn't allow women to even play the role of a woman... they didn't want to end up with Ghostbusters 2016... smart.

We've got to egress from the regress soon, or we're certainly going to fall into ruin.

Kek wills it.

How is this even possible? Like if she went to see it with a few people, it'd bring in more than that. 5 screens, 7 people? People pay to see someone throw shit on a stage.

On mobile, but I'm thinking a swastika on the podium, and a Josef Goebbels quote, Taylor Swift style

her paid for sex tape next innit ..

Well.. we did actually warn her that the feminists supporting her, are retards with a tiny amount of money that can't afford going to the cinema..
You know what's next Emma, show us that ass in action!

6/10 at best i'd rather fuck my own cousin if she's like that

It got released on demand the same day. It is quite straightforward to bury a film.

Nah, too old

A feminist being a hypocrite? Holy shit!

Yeah but her looks are incredible. 20/10