Obesity is degeneracy

Daily reminder that your obesity costs society millions. Kill yourself.

>inb4 some lardass comes in talking about muh genes and muh cant lose weight
>inb4 somebody tries to explain their fatness violates the laws of thermodynamics

>Tfw fat
>tfw can't lose weight
>tfw I eat hardly anything and... haha just kidding I eat like a Fucking pig and drink a six pack every Saturday

Millennial fag here. Quit cigarettes, weed, and fast food in the last 3ish months.

Little brothers got me going to the gym and im learning to cook.

Now I've got three goals from all the new testosterone.

1. Make a million dollars

2. Find a wife and put babies in her.

3. Run for governor of CA and do my best to save this state.

Fat people are fucking disgusting and need to make better choices in life.

I was 400 pounds last year in August. I am currently 285 and I am almost at my goal of 200 flat. If I can lose weight anyone can.

>stopped eating fast food
>thinks he can accomplish anything

Burgers everyone.

Whats that in real weight again?

You're aware the implication is by quitting fast food im cooking my own food 24/7 right?

My roommate and I made Borscht the other night. You stupid fucking leaf. My entire country lives on fast food and/or junk food. Quitting it is literally an accomplishment.

>1. Make a million dollars
>2. Find a wife and put babies in her.
>3. Run for governor of CA and do my best to save this state.

Are you me?

>from all the new testosterone
Yea no. That's not how it works.

How do you even get fat unless you're rich? I would say I'm probably on the lower end of Middle class and all I can afford is healthy food. Chips, pop, chocolates and fast food are completely out of the question I just cannot afford it.

agree with this, grew up poor, between the ages of 0-18 i ate fast food about 40 times, a few times a year as a 'treat'

Fuck you Sweden there isn't an ounce of testosterone left in Europe anyway

Apparently you're too busy sticking your fingers in dykes to google a simple kg/lb conversion.

My fast food was we made dough and made a little pizza every couple of months.

Europeans are so stupid they had to invent a new measurement system because they couldn't figure out what a pound is.

Before - 181kg
Current - 129kg
Goal - 90kg

Good luck my man.

i'm rooting for you

White people don't get that fat, that's the skeleton of a nigger.

Thinking of quitting pot too

He asked in real weight, not mumbo jump eurofaggots Muslim units.
So
Before 400 pounds
Current 285
Goal 200

That isn't even her final form!

it's actually not so, obese people die sooner so the bulk of their healthcare costs (which happen in old age) are avoided

In case anyone wants this in real weight, and not jurrasic gobbeldy goop:
Before - 181kg
Current - 129kg
Goal - 90kg

>grape drank

>mumbo jump eurofaggots Muslim units.
>metric

Lol fucking french mong

Hello Abdullah, how's the British welfare treating you? Is bath still safe?

This is

>uk flag
>no lb/stone
nice try ahmed :)

Don't call me French cunt

Kg is a measurement of mass not weight, Dutchman

Why is the 80's so perfect, not a rail, but not a lardass. A real hourglass figure

Anything past 1940 is degenerate

It's easy to get fat on low budget if you don't mind the taste, just eat lot of pasta, 1 € / 1 kg.

>I am evolved

yeah into an unhealthy fat blob that has serious health issues in their late 30s.

Unless you're doing the following then your testosterone is still being suppressed, or is not at its natural level.

GROOMING PRODUCTS:
>Only natural wash products, deodorant, toothpaste, etc.

FOOD:
>Filtered water. Make sure the filter gets rid of industrial pesticides.
>Organic fruits and vegetables only. This is because unorganic foods are sprayed with pesticides/herbicides which translate into estrogen in your body.
>Meat products that are not injected with hormones or antibiotics (also translate into estrogen in your body). Also make sure the animals are also being fed a natural diet, without soy.
>ABSOLUTELY NO SOY PRODUCTS
>Avoid dairy products as well, as they generally come in plastic. Plastics leach into foods and translate into estrogen, and dairy products are very susceptible to the process.
>NO FAST FOOD
>NO SODA
>If you are a coffee drinker use a french press made of class. If you use a drip coffee maker use only non-bleached coffee filters.

SUPPLEMENTS:
>Supplement Zinc daily. If you do supplement zinc make sure to supplement copper with it to avoid a deficiency.
>Get more vitamin D. A Boston Hospital study showed that guys who get 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure can see test levels increase by upwards of 100%. The same study showed if you get sunlight on your testicles for the same period of time it can increase by upwards of 200%.

EXERCISE:
>Avoid long bouts of cardio, and instead opt for HIIT. Long periods of cardio can actually lower test levels.
>Do low volume/high weight lifting. This is shown across the board to increase test.

SLEEP:
>Test is produced while you are sleeping, and more test is produced depending on the quality of your sleep. Quality includes both time (7 -8 hours for optimal production), and atmosphere (dark room, cool airflow)

Doing this entire list will get your test levels up to their maximum natural levels.

Well I'm not a pizza nigger so I don't eat pasta, I eat real human food like meat and potatoes

>The same study showed if you get sunlight on your testicles for the same period of time it can increase by upwards of 200%.

And I always thought that the nudists were some retarded degenerates.

We honestly should be campaigning against obesity the same way we have campaigned against alcohol and cigarettes. They are all deliberate choices which lower a person's quality of life and make them more of a burden on society. Obesity is arguably the worst at making people dead weight on society, pun not intended.

When someone looks at an obese child, they should look at it the same was as they would had if the child been smoking, drinking alcohol, or taking illegal drugs, and the parents should be punished in the same way for encouraging such degeneracy.

Pounds are a currency, not a unit of weight

Shut the fuck up stupid paki terrorist, the BRITISH imperial unit of measurement is the greatest unit of measurement to have ever been conceived by man kind, Anglos are the only true human beings though

>>Do low volume/high weight lifting. This is shown across the board to increase test.
especially in big muscles like your legs.

if you start getting night sweats, your test is probably going up. this kind of freaked me out initially before i figured out what it was.

Food should be controlled substance like drugs.

fuck all that, just start taking speed too.

>so much efforts comparing to testosterone replacement therapy
Why are such advices even legal?

A bag of chips is like 99 cents at walmart. If I had no self control I could eat 1-2 bags a day. I know one fatty that does this.

>Put babies in her
My sides

I don't know about the rest of Canada but in Toronto walmart is in a shitty nigger area, I only went there for cheap Christmas decorations.

well... if you want to make everyone pay for, and everyone get, free healthcare, that's actually completely fair, and, also, we're all now in the army.

i'd rather have a society where you're on your own if you die from being fat. but there's merits to both systems.

Once you're on TRT you're on it for life. Best to try natural before going that route.

Who here lifts?

>Best to try natural before going that route.
Best for what?

What are you asking?

Best for yourself, user. You don't want your entire endocrine system to be dependent on hormone injections.

Aren't they already killing themselves?

Actually smokers and obese people save money since they die 30 years sooner

So straight edge fit fags need to be purged to save money

I'll vote for you dawg, when you start running just say to an audience at some point "dude it's me" and I'll know it's you

Because they die sooner they also don't contribute as much so it's still a drain

Fat hate thread?

Fat hate thread.

It is actually. But you wouldn't know because you're a Danish twink who's never lifted a barbell in his life.

1910s is the fittest

(Translation for you yanks: that's how we say the hottest)

Poor woman has Marvel vs Capcom, though clearly she's a double Hulk main with Juggernaut assist.

>tfw started lifting 4-5 months ago
>deathly skelly mode
>made about 11 lbs of gains
>finding the eating habits and nutrition to be the hardest part

So fucking pissed I let myself go so badly.

>Millennial fag here. Quit cigarettes, weed, and fast food in the last 3ish months.
>Little brothers got me going to the gym and im learning to cook.
>Now I've got three goals from all the new testosterone.

Do fat people not die younger and therefore cost less in the long term?

We're all gonna make it brah.

>Graduated from Uni in April.
>Focus 100% on raising test levels, lifting, and cardio.
>Dropped 23lbs since April.

Feels good man.
Almost in the below 200 club again. Haven't been there in almost a decade. Can't wait to get mired and live up to my bure aryan genetics.

>in a shitty nigger area
this is just how Wal Marts are user

Spoils system? I have the same goals, we can infiltrate this shit state.

Fat hate thread?

"Fuck you Sweden"

>Denmark

Mfw

(You)

This made me feel ill.

>and I am almost at my goal of 200 flat
good try fat fuck but if your goal isnt 150 or less then you're staying fat.

>the guy is literally plugging his nose because her stench is that powerful

TOPKEK

WTF is that?

you forgot the story

is that a crumb or a madonna piercing?

The Opossum with babies. It's the national mammal of America. I should know, I've hit and seen so many that were run over.

Toronto is a shitty nigger city full of chinks and numales, and YYZ is legitimately the worst airport I've ever been to.

>obesity costs society millions.

No it doesn't.

Have you ever seen a morbidly obese person in their 70's?

No.

Fatties die in their 50's and 60's and therefore save the state hundreds of thousands in Pensions, medical expenses and community care programs.

Prove me wrong.

I don't know if you know this, but all of the medical problems they have before they die are fucking insane

tfw drink a 6 pack every day and don't gain weight

it will catch up one day though

People who are not living clean have no idea what user is feeling. It is not an exaggeration to say that after a solid 5 weeks of truly healthy diet, vigorous exercise/HIIT, and proper rest, you feel like you are on a background orgasm.

I'll take NJ if you manage CA.

With modern medical technology, the obese and super-obese can live for decades. They may not live to eighty, but in their forty to fifty years of life, they will end up going to the hospital far more often than their thinner peers, and will end up costing much, much more in the long run

t. med student

checked

Made over 7 million dollars

Got married pumped my wife with 4 babies

Got divorced and she took 75percent

Fuck politics.....move to the mountains and smoke weed.

Kill yourself mate