JUSTICE LEAGUE TRAILER

CAPEKINO IS HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OK trailer, not great.

Hate capeshit, but I'm pretty hyped for batfleck and jk simmons

Marvel BTFO. Disney on suicide watch. Etc.

marvel is dead, buried

consider this mercy

You know, Snyder usually delivers great trailers and okay films.

This was an okay trailer. Think they film will be great ?

wew

They're really not gonna show Superman here?

Poor Cavill :(

nice and boring, exactly what I have come to expect from these fucking movies.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SUPERMAN? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dat aquaman tho.

>So what are your super powers anyway?

Looks like they've reached their quip quota

The ONE moment that looks goofy as fuck is Aquaman jumping off the Batmobile.

Also, leakfag BTFO? He claimed it was Cyborg that joined WW and Bats on the roof and Aquaman joins in the third act due to the theft of a motherbox, it's Aquaman that joins them on the rooftop.

Looks like a ps3 game. So is the story like in the justice league origin animated movie?

>Shall we?

great job writers, never heard that line before

it's not like that line is about as trite as saying "hi" during sex or anything

"What are your powers?"
"I'm Rich"

I thought his name was Bruce. Why is his name Rich now all of a sudden? And how is that a power? Any DC fans willing to chime in?

Isn't Justice League just the shit version of the Avengers?

he was talking about his flavor. if you were to eat him, he would have a rich, full-bodied flavor. it's not actually his name.

best trailer moment.

>organic and bio-mecatronic body parts

That's some mechanized quantum heavy plot oscillating buzz words right there.

You can almost feel they going hard for the pre-teen/young teen audience.

I honestly don't get why adults go watch these movies and then complain as if it was made for them.

more like JUSTice league

The justice league was created first then marvel did their own version with the avengers.

SO is more like the avengers are a discount version of the justice league.

>"I'm Rich"
RLM is on Twitter claiming that WB ripped off this line from a Best of the Worst episode

Holy shit this looks fucking kino

>written by the same person and directed by the same person who made BvS: Dawn of Justice
>a movie that managed to have Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor in it. Still managed to be a boring clusterfuck.

Y-Yeah I'm sure this will be great!

The whole "Iron Man's/Batman's superpower is being rich" thing has been a staple of comic book nerd jokes for decades and decades, RLM can fuck off

Beat me to it, fuck.

Faaaaaap

test
better?

>full of quips
>michael jackson flash
>that shit-tier gordon
>terrible aquaman
>fucking awful cgi
Jesus christ

jej

>shit-tier gordon

GET OUT

cg amazons fighting in a cg location with cg enemies, looks like fucking transformers.

(You)

..I'm rich

He asked his powers not his name, retard.
His super power is rich, like a rich candy.

>full of quips
for example
>michael jackson flash
what?
>that shit-tier gordon
here's your (you)
>terrible aquaman
I already gave it
>fucking awful cgi
compared to what

I won't be fooled again

not really, DC has way bette stories with the Justice League than Marvel with Avengers.

Writting wise Marvel has never publshed books half as good as the DC books, a lot of them like Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Swamp Thing, All Star Superman, Dark Knight Returns and others are considered art while Marvel doesn't have a single book on that level

i will watch it for Cavill

maybe then i get MoS2

MCUcks BTFO

It look worse than the Doomsday trailer, and that's when I realized BvS was going to be shit

cyborg and gadot look so out of place

I think I grew out of superhero movies this lools cringeworthy to me

Fucking terrible
I mean I knew it was going to be bad when picture related came about, this is a fucking disaster

youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ
how do we go back to this

- Nobody likes Superman. People only care for Batman

- Superman might appear on the last scene as a big surprise. Lois is there and she hasn't much to do without Clark

pure cape kinémàtographie

can't wait

Cyborg looks kinda weird.

Weird that WB shits on Disney's CG stuff overall considering they own Pixar thoughh.

>Everything on that trailer

No wonder Ben is drunk and depressed. Can you blame him?

He still gets payed the same so why do you mean by that?

What's with the aspect ratio?
Snyder's going 16:9 like Whedon did?

Another DC failure. When will they learn?

Wow that's Rich.

>tfw you will never see this version of justice league

>MCUcks already posting their cuck stash
why am i not surprised?

If you look at her face before she sweeps the leg, it's a stunt double.

CapeKINO

Holy shit these special effects are bad.

I like WW's comment on the "Age of Heroes" returning. Hints at the mythological, "JL as modern Olympians" theme of the film.

Honestly what the fuck happened to the epic-mythological, Man of Steel-styled film? Just watch the trailers for Man of Steel and then watch this. The entire theme of the film is completely different. This is what happens when Disney/Marvel shit becomes the norm, Warner Brothers is now pandering to a brain dead faggot audience. The main thing that attracted me to Man of Steel and even Batman V Superman is completely lacking in this, Suicide Squad, and Wonder Woman too. Jesus fuck, Disney is killing film.

He has a rich amount of alcohol in his blood

>look how many synonyms of "bad" I can cram into one post

>marlels are gonna start offing themselves today
keep count my lads
imagne the hype when Cavil finally returns in the movie with the black suit. im fucking glad they didnt show him
this will be kino, an absolute kino
praise zack snyder the only true visionary left in this godforsaken world

i complain about dc because i want movies made for children, but get movies made for edgy highschoolers.

Buried under the tons of money their movies have made

While that was pure kino this would have been Kino++ if they had a green lantern in it. I'm pissed we aren't getting one.

>let's fight a faceless horde of undeniably bad guys who want to take over the world for no reason and the final battle will be against some big guy

Wow. Sure seems exciting.

>That's some mechanized quantum heavy plot oscillating buzz words right there.
keked

>normally DC trailers are pure kino even if the movies are shit
>this one isn't even that good
Is DC finished?

Why the fuck isn't superman in this trailer?

Not enough green in that line-up. It should've been John Stewart Lantern instead of Cyborg.

hnnnng dat noass

Funny DC is literally using the script marvel through away. They said in interviews that originally in the first avengers there was a main alien boss for Cap to fight to make him look useful but they discarded it because it was stupid. We now have confirmation Zach Snyder dumpster dives marvel HQ.

He's reportedly in.

How do you like JUSTice Quip, Snyderfags? What dp you think about dark-filtered Avengers?

>Barry's dad is in jail

ZOOM CONFIRMED GET FUCKING HYPE

>Quips
>Ultron ripoff robots
>Shitty pop music

They're just trying to directly copy Marvel/Suicide Squad's success now huh

was snyder raised in the wild by slow motion cameras?

The suicide squad trailer was terrible

The DCEU will be a failure. This movie looks like absolute trash and its painfully obvious that no one at WB can think long term enough to make this successful.

The Avengers was a hit because everyone wanted to see those characters interact. It was novel; Marvel spent 5 years building a connection between a cabal of third-string heroes (Thor, Iron Man, Capt America) and a mass audience to a point where these characters now eclipse the popularity of historical A-listers like Wolverine and Spiderman. Those 5 years of single character movies laid the foundation for the success of the Avengers and everything that was to come.

Justice League features a group of true D-list heroes (Aquaman, Cyborg) and a couple heavy hitters. But the bigger problem is that the audiences have no connection to any of these characters. It might as well be Batman teaming up with completely new heroes.

Why does anyone think this will be a success? If Batman and Superman teaming up was a financial disappointment, then why would Batman teaming up with a bunch of losers no one gives a shit about do better? After Man of Steel was a disappointment, DC panicked and duct taped together a cinematic untiverse to try and compete with Marvel, but as a company it is too narrow sighted to lay out plans and play the long game. Wonder Woman sounds like it's gonna be shit and this movie looks like garbage. The Batman is falling apart. Outside of Suicide Squad they might have no viable options. It's not a good place to be and it could have been avoided if they took some time and thought shit through rather than trying to rush to the finish line.

Oh, and betting your multi billion dollar franchise on Zack fucking Snyder was a mistake

Affleck looks more miserable by the day

they should have casted the tv flash

Story looks like Justice league war to me. Bretty excited

kinoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What the fuck is with everything being black, blue, white, and gold?

This.

> Quips
> Shitty CGI
> Haven't heard of that black robot hero
> Batman existing in a world with super heroes like that

What? Why did you cap this?

>Affleck looks more miserable by the day
This is why he is the best batman. Literally broken down by society, old and fed up. He literally is the character in real life personality wise.

The only reason they didn't is because that flash and the story isn't "dark enough" for the new DC universe they said.

What fucking bullshit.

Metal is back baby

they learned from doomsday

snyder has always had a terrible palette. it sort of worked with the sepia 300, but that's about it.

t. Marvelet

This is why they reboot Batman dumb fuck. Christopher Nolan Batman would not have worked here but this one does.

Kino colors

Based god Snyder

it's too early to say that they learned anything. doomsday didn't show up until trailer 3.

Literally ripping of Flash season 1
Along with black Iris
They just couldn't get a different storyline just to bring in Professor Zoom?

Where my nigga Krypto at?