Demographics

Any Republican president campaign is an uphill battle.

However, Trump is polarizing. How can we help him gain support in demographics he's currently losing? Pic related

You can't. America has only gotten less conservative and less white since 2012 and the GOP went full retard and got more conservative on social issues and most racist with Trump.

Might as well put the finale nail in the coffin. GOP is fucking DONE.

Bumping with some tasty memes. How do we win over women votes?

>How do we win over women votes?
SeeTrump wants to overturn Roe v Wade and supports Hobby Lobby. He's a Christfag of the highest order. Women will vote for Hillary and Trump will lose.

Well what if he chooses Flynn as VP? Trump is already most socially moderate Republican, that's why I hope to God he doesn't choose Pence.

There must be some way the GOP can transform and recover? Trump is already transforming for the GOP for the better

>Trump is already most socially moderate Republican,

He's not. His US Supreme Court nominees are Heritage Foundation shills who hate gay people, women, and want to bring back Jim Crow.

Trump = KKK

He's pro tranny, pro gays, pro planned parenthood funding. He's pandering to traditional GOP values, but he's a total social moderate, especially compared to fucking Pence

Okay you're losing credibility now buddy. He hasn't released or finalized his whole list of SCOTUS judges

>He's pro tranny,

Wrong he's anti-trans rights

>pro gays,

Wrong again. Wants to overturn gay marriage nation wide and gay adoption. Also supports "religious freedom" laws.

> pro planned parenthood funding.

Wrong he said he would defund planned parenthood.

Trump has flip flopped so much the only thing I consider is the US Supreme Court. And his nominees are far right conservative judges picked by the Heritage Foundation. That means no gay marriage, no trans rights, no trans military, no abortion, no weed, no nothing. Might as well turn America into Nazi Germany.

>Okay you're losing credibility now buddy. He hasn't released or finalized his whole list of SCOTUS judges

The list he has released is horrific. He said himself "I will only nominate hand picked shills of the Heritage Foundation."

One of the judges said sodomy should be illegal. Yeah Trump's a "moderate" all right. Moderate like Hitler was.

(((((demographics))))) ... ((((((((polarizing))))))))

>April 12

NOT AN ARGUMENT

neither is "trump is like Hitler"

>neither is "trump is like Hitler"

Trump is a quasi-fascist dou.

Trump doesn't need minority votes. He needs more white turnout and vote share to win in the electoral college. For every two points trump loses with minorities, he needs to only gain one point with whites to counter.

>wants smaller government
>wants the people to have guns
>is pro 2nd amendment
>wants to tax less
>this is fascist
pic one

>wants smaller government

Lol no he doesn't. He wants big government and works for corporations.

The USA is currently 62% white, and is projected to fall to 45% white by the year 2050. By building the wall, and deporting illegal immigrants, trump is trying to consolidate around the white demographic, and keep the USA over 50% white. Republicans have tried to appeal to minorities for decades, and it hasn't worked. What trump is doing is the only logical option left for Republicans.

>muh evil conservative judges will ban gay marriage
That's not how it works. Only liberal judges legislation.

legislate*

>Only liberal judges legislation.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT

CITIZENS UNITED WAS LEGISLATION

>That means no gay marriage, no trans rights, no trans military, no abortion, no weed, no nothing.
You haven't listed any negatives??

>What trump is doing is the only logical option left for Republicans.

What? Bush by 44% of the Latino vote by being pro-immigration.

You guys are oblivious. White share of the vote has declined to the point that we don't have the luxury of a split white vote. Minorities are ganging up and voting against whites. If whites dont band together, in the near future, the white vote will be completely marginalized. Its not about Jesus, abortion, or gay rights you stupid shits, its about the future of our country and our culture. We don't have the luxury we had in 1960 when the US was 88% white.

Really? Romney only got 27% of the Latino vote in 2012, and only 6% of the black vote, but won 60% of the white vote. If trump can hit 65-70% of the white vote, and increase turnout, he wins no matter how minorities vote.

Luckily the Left is eating itself alive and alienating large portions of the Democratic base. Black people don't like gay people. Hispanics are sexist. Trans activists piss everyone off. Gays are getting too vindictive going after family businesses. White people are being vilified for no reason other than to keep it all together. Soon the even the white SJWs will be targets.

>. If trump can hit 65-70% of the white vote, and increase turnout, he wins no matter how minorities vote.

>IF TRUMP WINS 100% OF THE WHITE VOTE HE WILL WIN

Trumpfags ladies and gentlemen.

There are more women than men in America, and women vote faggot.

Boy you sound like a fucking retard from Drudge Report. Nothing of what you said was true.

>. If whites dont band together,

All white people vote and think alike? Hmmm this is pretty interesting. I should tell my white family and me to stop thinking like liberals and start being right wing neocons.

Literally everything I said was true. Just because you hang out with a diverse SJW crowd does not mean you know about demographics. The gay black guy you know isn't representative of black culture, or even gay blacks. Most gay black men are still closeted and have astronomically higher rates of HIV. Gays are not socially accepted by blacks, much less so than even conservative whites. Most Latin American cultures are highly patriarchal. Your friend from La Raza is not representative of hispanic demographics. Everyone, even most gays, are sick of people with borderline personality disorder hijacking the LGBT movement. You can only attack the idea whiteness and white privilege for so long until the uneducated, low IQ masses start thinking for themselves.

Yeah nothing but a racist Nazi piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Lol. You're not white, Jamal Sanchez, eat a bullet.

>Lol. You're not white, Jamal Sanchez, eat a bullet.

You don't even know who I am. Fight me bitch.

Mate, Nazis only hated jews, gypsies, retards and faggots.
You probably fall into atleast 3 of those catagories, so I can see how you would be worried, but Nazis didn't go far enough.

Either way, prove Trump is racist.

Pro-tip, you cunt.

Gladly, but since you're the challenger you can come here. But you won't get a passport because you're an illegal wet-back and you won't get a visa because of your criminal record.

why help him? Hillary is winning it for him. Got to give Comey credit he may have done it for sheisty reasons but he may very well have won Trump the presidency.