CAT-CALLING CLASSIFIED AS A HATE CRIME

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/13/nottinghamshire-police-count-wolf-whistling-hate-crime

>Nottinghamshire police to count wolf-whistling in street as a hate crime

>Uninvited sexual advances and unwanted verbal contact with a woman, including catcalling or wolf-whistling in the street, are to be recorded as a hate crimes in a new effort to tackle sexist abuse.

>Misogyny hate crime is classed under the new policy as “incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman, and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman”.

>Examples of such incidents may include unwanted or uninvited sexual advances, physical or verbal assault, unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement, and use of mobile phones to send unwanted or uninvited messages or take photographs without consent.

So basically if you try to talk to a woman who doesn't want to talk to you that is now a hate crime. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BONGS DOING.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willoughby_on_the_Wolds
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/13/nottinghamshire-police-count-wolf-whistling-hate-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ladies and Gentlemen.

My city.

Time to move to Asia.

I read another article about this that said that actions that aren't necessarily a crime could be investigated by the police now because of this, which I find more worrying than anything else with this. I think that this might have just been put in to not have to go through the faff of making those things a crime in the first place, but if that's the case I think it's highly irresponsible.
Also, I know it's a cliched response to these sorts of things, but if they are going to do this, they better at least put the same things in place for men.
Nottingham's a shithole anyway.

Move to Leicester, it's pretty much the same.

literally the opposite of hate.

Top fucking kek

Women love getting cat called as long as they're not approached. Don't listen to these ugly women who hate it cause it doesn't happen to them.

>Police to count

Stopped reading there, it's more about what the CPS say they can prosecute. If anything this is just going to lead to a spike in hate crimes in the end of year statistics.

do white people actually catcall women in Europe?

That's something only niggers do here

No Leicester is shit. It's only marginally better than Derby.

This is prob a good law considering all the shitskin muzzie rapefuegges you guys take in.

>Nottinghamshire.

Can there possibly be a more English name?

BONG O CLOCK.

>Travel to the UK
>Realize time-zones have messed my watch up
>Ask the nearest person about the time
>Girl starts screaming rape
>I'm arrested and charged with a hate crime
>still don't know what bong it is

>hitting on women in pubs is a hate crime

So long white birth rate.

Another reason to lock up niggers, nice

>Waiting outside building by the street
>Call for a cab, holler "Hey" and whistle.
>Selfish woman walking past you at the moment
>Gets offended
>You go to jail

WOWOWOWOW

I wish I could disagree with you about Derby being shit, being as I live there, but it genuinely is a shithole now. The council have fucked the place up, big time. It's almost as bad as Nottingham.

this desu

>Nottinghamshire

>unwanted verbal contact with a woman is a hate crime
So striking up a conversation with a woman is a crime if she decides she's not up to it? That's some dystopic shit going on.

Sometimes I'm sad that it's all crumbling but other times I realize that our society is not worth saving anymore. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

>actually from Nottingham

Let's just keep fucking pandering to women why don't we.

B-but I was calling for a taxi officer.

I bet most catcallers are peaceful refugees.

you know what to do britbros

I don't actually see the problem here, because the types of men who do this are just cunts anyway.

If it was paying a woman a compliment or going up to her and asking for her number that they were making a hate crime then different story.

white men btfo

more and more it seems women are the cause of decline in civilization

Whistling shouldn't be illegal and striking conversation with a woman shouldn't be in the same category as harassment. But it is pretty fuckin' rude to whistle at someone from across the street. Don't be a nigger, break the ice like a civilized adult or be quiet.

No more awoo?

Only wankers catcall anyway.

There's actually a place called, ahem, WILLOUGHBY ON THE WOLDS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willoughby_on_the_Wolds

I shit you not...

You're right, the future of our civilization is in the hands of idiots who wolf whistle.

You shag sheep.
It's fucking rediculus.

Funny how all people from the East Mids are popping up now. Never see this many Midlanders browsing one thread.

White men dont catcall you monkey

Soon their pussies will be drier than the Sahara and they will have nobody to blame except themselves.

>unwanted advances

END ATTRACTIVE PRIVILEGE NOW
THIS LAW DISCRIMINATES AGAINST UGLY PEOPLE

Like one time.

If I yelled "YOU ARE A VERY ATTRACTIVE LADY AND I APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU TAKE TO LOOK NICE IN PUBLIC" would I get baton'd on the spot?

>unwanted verbal contact with a woman

If a women has unwanted verbal contact with me, a male, is that a crime then too? If so, I want every fucking SJW who comes up on the street to talk to me about how great Hillary is arrested.

but wholesale shitskin rape not only ok but protected and promoted. -jews

>If it was paying a woman a compliment or going up to her and asking for her number that they were making a hate crime
You mean unwanted or uninvited verbal contact or engagement? That's mentioned there. Stop the h8.

I can't remember any thread asking where exactly people are from in their respective countries.

And do you really think the Brits here would be libshits from Londonistan or Scotland?

>Leicester is shit.

Salty much, tree?

It's like you're housebroken or something.

pretty much this. every attractive girl ive ever known, friends or partners, hasn't had a problem with it. It's a confidence boost. I love it when girls check it out or say hi, or crack a mischievous smile.

>ONLY MEN CATCALL

that is also now considered a hate crime

Stop catcalling me you misogynyst scum.

Why do you think we care about you? We only have a rivalry with Derby. So happy for you guys.

But if you really hate us, come back when you've won 2 champions league trophies on the bounce.

Minorities can't commit hate crimes, obviously.

> unwanted verbal contact with a woman

While it is somewhat concerning, I really don't have a problem with that. Only niggers, other shitskins and retarded people ever do that shit, so it's only going to harm people I dislike.

I am ex-pat, Leicester born & bred.
This caught my eye because it's a Nottingham story.

Here in the 3rd world I Cat call women all the time and they love it. I've literally had sex with 4 girls just form cat calling them. No they weren't Niggers comon it's 2016. Africa is for everyone.

I'm happy for Leicester. We don't really hate Leicester that much. Our all-encompassing hate of Forest takes up too much of our time. We hate Leeds more than Leicester

it's the short version of Nottinghamshiretonborough

Leicester is full of "asians"

>2 champions league trophies

Naah m8 - enough with the historical revisionism - they were no Champions LEAGUES trophies, and you know it.

don't worry, the law will be forgotten about once people realize only blacks and arabs do this.

> I don't see problem with things that hurt nobody being restricted

Freedom of Speech is not for the goys, right schlomo?

>BLM DEMANDS YOU END CATCALLING LAWS

See:

Oh, can't forget about Muhammad and Jamal. You're right, it is!

That's because you're a bunch of beta bitches that will go to prison for it LOL

What happened to your Lech Kaczyński ? AWWWW

This is brilliant.
>Refugee cat calls because 100% of shitskins catcall daily
>Gets deported for hate crime

Hahaha, you faggots really thought Brexit will solve anything? You were already lost long ago.

What's cat call?
Like you place yourself in front of a woman, snap your fingers and make "Meow Meow"?

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/13/nottinghamshire-police-count-wolf-whistling-hate-crime
It's the opposite of brilliant

none of them will ever be deported - but british society will be changed forever because of the sjw/muslim alliance against regular men

really made me think

We are literally living in a Jacobin wet dream.

Who here /constitution of the year 8/?

>complimenting women
>hate crime

In other words, a man can't make a move on a woman (e.g. ask flirt/ask her on a date) without risking police action?

>mfw this will only apply to white men, not muslim/blacks
>mfw only white chads can talk to women now

jesus christ, we're really going to hell in a handbasket aren't we?

>tfw going to the university of Nottingham for grad school this fall

What am I in for, britbros? Other than being across the street from games workshop hq

Come on. You really think they will prosecute the sandscum? When a boy looks up UKIP at school computer for research, bongs dragged him away in cuffs, when muslims fucks 1400 little girls, bongs just say that they didn't want to be racist when they let them to it.

>Regular men
>Catcalling
Post a picture of your hand with time stamp

Like you go around cat calling anyone anyway

AS LONG AS THEY DONT OUTLAW STARING CREEPILY

Hey cutie you looking fine.
>stop oppressing me!

Just don't talk to women.

Oh you Naive burger man.

This.

If everyone didn't put them on a pedestal, they'd be gagging for men to notice them.

Meanwhile, in Rotterham...

the country with the most obnoxious sluts has the most laws protecting them

Where would Trudeau's titty elbow smash fall in this new legislation? Would you jail our beloved PM for his passive-aggressive manhandling of women?

>girl literally has a black eye from getting beat
kill yourself

So what about creep shots and cumming on girls backs while they aren't looking? I'm so confused.

>Misogyny hate crime is classed under the new policy as “incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman, and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman”.

This shit is the most nebulous part of it that I can't wrap my head around. So if whatever you do to her (unwanted verbal contact or an unwanted text message) is motivated by an attitude of sexual attraction that basically fits the bill.

I can't see this shit ever being prosecuted. I don't want to believe that will happen.

and since they live from admiration, they shoot in their own worn out cunts. I don't care, my girlfriend isn't a cunt, happy.

You are so lost.

It doesn't matter. Women will reverse this ruling because they will crave the attention.

You know brown people don't have enough privilege to commit hate crimes.

These senseless, inane laws are only meant for whites.

>they better at least put the same things in place for men.

Protip: They won't

Glad you got lucky there, Klauss. Hope you both have a good life together.

Is attraction now hate?

>compliment woman while white
>hate crime

>rape woman while brown
>cultural enrichment

bongs YES

she's fine as fuck.

>gagging

I'd fuckin gag this girl in the article

If you're from America, you're probably used to gun crime, so you'll fit right in.

this is a dog whistle against shit skins

Thanks buddy, i hope have a great one too

it even has a Sheriff

Are you staring at her because she's an attractive woman. So if it was an attractive man, you wouldn't stare?

HATE CRIME

it's sad but it's actually true, civilisation is fucked in the west

only if you're ugly, user.

women only want the best looking men cat-calling them and attracted to them.