/trek/ Saturday morning hangover edition

Shitpost here.

I've watched everything TOS and now I'm in TNG season 2.
A Matter Of Honor is the best TNG episode so far before that I thought Riker was pretty gay. I was sad to see Tar go she was a cutie.

and Doctor Crusher as well. She is hot but had no character really.
Pulaksi is female Bones. Also what happened to her she used to be hot when young in TOS.

Riker stance

A terrible condition called aging.

TNG will only get better and better, user.

Νο Ι just think it's her shitty 80's haircut

Reminder that Janeway did nothing wrong considering the circumstances and is the best Captain.

Daily Reminder that Janeway in "Phage" calls Janeway in "Tuvix" reprehensible and entirely unacceptable.

JANEWAY: So now I am left with the same choice you made. Whether to commit murder to save a life, or to allow my own crewman to die while you breath air through his lungs.
MOTURA: It must be impossible for you to understand how any civilised people could come to this. Before the phage began, we were known as educators and explorers, a people whose greatest achievements were artistic. I myself am a sculptor of note on my world. All I can say is that when your entire existence is at stake--
DERETH: You don't have to explain yourself, Motura.
MOTURA: If the consequence of this act is a death sentence, so be it. At least it will put an end to my suffering.
JANEWAY: I can't begin to understand what your people have gone through. They may have found a way to ignore the moral implications of what you are doing, but I have no such luxury. I don't have the freedom to kill you to save another. My culture finds that to be a reprehensible and entirely unacceptable act.

SHIT

/thread

tried to watch enterprise but every episode tries to get tpol nude

got obnoxious

>this is a problem

It's a problem because I can't watch Enterprise with family or friends if I'm constantly cringing from how embarrassingly obvious and pathetic its attempts are at pandering to horny teens.

BUT ALSO: Don't click on this picture if you value your sanity.

Delete this picture immediately

>computer, lock on to Troi's turd slowly sliding out of her ass. Transport directly to my food replicator.

that pic ain't ok

Damn T'pol looks like *THAT*?

>Imagine being Trip...

Computer, freeze thread.

You're probably wondering how I got into this mess. Well, let's rewind a bit and start from the beginning...

This is now a best girl thread. Please post more pictures of best girl and discuss why she is best girl.

...woah, TOO FAR!

>that episode where she is uncontrollably horny and repeatedly tries to beat Paris up and rape him

Last I checked she never met Tom.

Are we not discussing best girl here? I think you are thinking of the wrong character.

Why would this new class of starship use an early model Dell flat screen for its display panels on the bridge?

You seem to be pretty confused since you posted a large foreheaded teenage boy.

bulk discount

>caring about the forehead
Please, your """best girl""" doesn't have anywhere near as perfect armpits as real best girl.

Yellow fever waifu is the best waifu.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

I appreciate their diversity by including someone on the Spectrum in the main cast but she was still a mistake.