Ladies and gentlemen, your AFC divisional playoffs MVP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhHgGvWIhR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It really is ridiculous.

*throws little yellow flag at any minor contact*

i thought this was a tough guy sport

"This has been a presentation of the New England Patriots Football League."

Titans weren't going to win regardless, cry more faggots.

Great argument

>1 game suspension

k

How about the Patriots are 13-3 and playing at home and are the reining SB champs while the Titans haven't been to the playoffs in 10 years.

Is that good enough or would you like statistics?

>down 7-0 in the 2nd
>flags start flying
>Patriots gaining more yards on Titan “””””””””””””penalties”””””””””””””” than actual offensive yards
Hmmm...

Ahh, is this where the 135 IQ mouthbreathing redditors scream refball?

>Be 10-15 years ago
>Replay becomes a thing
>Everyone thinks it's a great idea
>"Lol it'll only be for the most important stuff and quick don't worry guise!"
>I yell into the abyss that it will ruin football
>"Lol take your meds user"
>It did

You can't have an autistic rulebook, camera technology that can see a gnat fart from 500 yards away, and have it in a sport where everything is brief and choatic, and have replay and not damage the game

Friendly reminder that the Cheatriots had NO FANS before 2002

>projection

Turning 3-and-outs into touchdown drives for over a decade.

Anyone implying teams get refballed maliciously is a fucking retard, but the whole state of officiating has made games a lot more unwatchable

deflatricheats get another free win, thanks refs

>game broadcast on CBS
I literally don't remember the cheatriots ever losing a CBS game

The same shit is happening with VAR in soccer and I fucking hate it

>Team wins a shitload
>Gains a following
Shocking revelation

Triggered Reddit brainlet

Intent doesn't matter, results do. Game has been horribly skewed in favor of Patriots from refs.

what a contrast from the eagles game which was reffed almost perfectly (putting the flags away)

Replay isn't a problem, the NFL being retarded is.

I don't watch soccer much but I do know what you're talking about and every time I see it mentioned, it's always nothing but glowing praise of it. This is why you learn history kids, so you don't repeat mistakes

This

It's the fact it gets abused in to favor certain teams like the Patriots. If the league wasn't corrupt, you wouldn't have a problem.

That's because the NFL doesn't have a vested interest in either the Failcunts or Failadelphia winning.

The NFL has demonstrated they have a huge interest in getting New England another trophy, especially if this is Belicheat and Brody's last year.

Retarded casuals actually believe this

> winning games by ref aided assistance and league favoritism to cover up cheating

No suprise really

>t. cheatriot fag
A player needs to save the league and just go head hunting.

At least he'll get his comeuppance when he puts a bullet through his CTE-riddled brain in 15 years.

Sorry to hear you're mentally retarded

>This justifies the refs cheating for a team that's going to win anyway

Yep, definitely a patsfag.

Why have the cowboys been bums for 20 years then? They're still the most popular team and are ratings monsters when they play

Because Craft is butt buddies with goddell and whoever the owner of the Cowboys is not.

Because they don’t have an iconic superstar like Brady

>hold the clock at 1 sec for 3 seconds to allow timeout to be called
The cheating is ridiculous

Because they suck. Ref favoritism can only take you so far.

Only soyboys think var is good, a couple more rule changes and soccer will basically become the nfl

>arguing logically with Patriots haters
Remember when every casual was screaming football move and break the plane during the Steelers game? They literally know nothing about football and have sub-140 IQs

Jesus Christ, now the NFL Inc. is stopping the clock for the Cheatriots...

Yes, it is indeed retarded to believe that the NFL could ever not be corrupt.

So fucking salty I can't get enough of it.

Yeah, the team that keeps geting shit on by Goodell is being looked out for by the league. Fucking idiot.

It’s a cover you jamoke

Unless you root for a division rival or are a libtard you have no reason not to root for the pats

>brady is a Trump supporter
>Kraft is a Trump supporter
>belicheck is a Trump supporter

Can't wait for the pats whitehouse visit this year, last time the libs forced brady not to go, but this time it will be differet

#MAGA

>It's a Patriots get all the calls and win by 40 episode

>Being this deranged
This is why I larp as a pats fan. Your asshurt is off the chart

>They literally know nothing about football

Gronkowski wasn't even down and the clock miraculously stopped so the Patriots could try a field goal.

How the fuck is that NOT refball?!

>Team lost a close owl to them with cheating involved

Trump supporters are low IQ uneducated meth addled Cornfed Inbreds that vote agaisnt their own economic interests

Gronk didn't even have the ball. Holy shit you people are stupid.
Don't worry, the Steelers game confirmed you're all worthless casuals. You don't have to bother posting anymore.

>i-its all a show! Goodell is playing 4d chess to throw the scent off!
I'm sure a lot are fucked in the head enough to think this

What cheating exactly?

>mfw I went to reddit once but I got lost and never went back

Nice copypasta, you aren't even a lib you just pretend to be one to troll me, well nice try you stupid fuck I know you are deep down on our side!

>>>/steelerfury/

>Black and brown people suddenly don't count as people when I try to make this argument!
Wonder who all those geniuses in the concrete jungle vote for

using a VPN is cheating

>being this new
>>>/lebbit/

99% of reddit is cancer, /r/thedonald is fucking based though

The fix is in, in yet another Patriots game. The NFL is so deeply and irreversibly corrupt that they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

>t. nazi and traitor

r/the_faggot votes agaisnt their own economic interests

The forward progress call from the Kansas City game was bullshit, but New England just got handed the ball based on a bullshit interference call and then got brought to the endzone entirely by terrible calls. This game is horseshit.

Obvious Patriots fan larping to make us look bad

>Gronk didn't even have the ball.

The clock STOPPED ON IT'S OWN before the player was even down.

How the fuck is that not refball?

Address the issue here or walk on home, boy.

the refs didn't want the chiefs to overcome pats refball so they let the tits win

PATRIOTS GREATEST ALLY

But American Football is turn based. Perfect for using replay.

This. Dr. Jeremiah Jones calls out the league on so much shit, he's hated.

how much do refs earn?

and how much do refs earn on pats games?

I'm legitimately pissed that Jerry wasn't able to topple Goodell. He should have gone full aggro and sued the league like he threatened to. Now we're stuck with Goodell forever.

$1,000 bonus when the Pats win.

its gotta be more than that

no, they said this is goodells last run, they already said this is the last extension

Probably doubled during the Playoffs.

>its more common to believe the conspiracy theories in the NBA than it is just to believe that the game isn't rigged
>b-but the NFL is clean guys
All pats games are unwatchable, and its really obvious because in most cases its unnecessary, the pats can usually beat anyone without zebra help, but they get it anyway.

>how much do refs earn?

It’s not just the money, there are other benefits, look up “nfl referees cowboys party bus”.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhHgGvWIhR0

The ref get their marching orders from FNI Inc. headquarters in NYC and the teams that "put out" the most, get the good calls.

im considering a career change

>FNI Inc. headquarters

NFL Inc. headquarters

>3rd and 31

WEW LAD

>Address the issue here or walk on home, boy.

How the fuck did the Titans get this far anyway? They are trash.

Imagine being this angry. Imagine being this angry that you come up with wild conspiracy theories to justify why a certain team is winning or losing.

Maybe the Titans are just bad.

they play in the AFC
real football is played in the NFC

>Blaming the refs
>better argument