2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbkvoj6SC0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameful that we let the old thread die

>this title race

do celta vigo get incredibly good regens in 18? I seem to recall them shitting out an amazing player every year or two in past versions

Lol we're actually gonna be moving to a smaller stadium wtf

that's fucked up. rebuilt in 87 too, so they shouldn't be desperate to relocate
even with expansion capacity that doesn't make sense, surely it won't go much above 16k

These are the sorts of things I'm completely fine with using the editor or FMRTE to fix.

It says I can't view any analysis because I don't have an assistant manager but I just signed one?

can he be goat?

how much would you pay

yes and lots

>clubs accept offers for players but reject mine for the same price
I'm on my 19th season in this save and this has never happened before. Just now this club accepted $50m offers but wouldn't accept mine until I offered $115m just to see. The fuck

>i'd rather continue my development at LITERALLYWHO

send help, anything i can do to change this?

probably not. try again in a few months, or after he signs a new youth contract or something

>best player just came out as gay

Why is this happening to me?

How do I set up another tactic in FM2018 without having all the players shuffled and the first tactic setup ruined?

how do you get from world-class centreback to this?

Who's the best player you picked up for free?

if regens count, one free transfer won ballon door

gr8 b8

maybe he's just english

>"we are being seriously overrun in midfield"

>we should put more crosses into the box because we're winning our fair share of headers

yes dear assman I'm sure that because our 2m tall CBs are winning headers, our 169cm striker would bag a hat-trick from crosses

this has been a nice title battle so far

How do I sign any European players after Brexit happens in game? Never get fucking work permits. One of my players got denied a work permit after contract renewal. This is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbkvoj6SC0w

you obviously go for 100% HG like any proper person

I'm too classy for hoofball mate

rather interesting cup final run. toughest opponent was Levante who are 10th in la liga

>H.Alicante

nice pig ya got there

also observe this aesthetically pleasant sequence of numbers

lads, are there any interesting lower league teams?
i wanna try almost all players from your nation run

Is there a way to view past meetings in FM17 for an opponent you've already played against?

Real S.C. in Portugal

>these colours

chelmsford

>6 assists in a friendly isn't enough for a 10

>GAIS draw Fiorentina in Europa League
>Fiorentina offer job interview
They seem scared of me

I think Salford have a sugar daddy if that's your thing. Owners are the Neville brothers, Giggs, Scholes and Butt

My forward once scored 6 in a goal against a lower tier team in the cup and people on the social feed were still shit talking

Could try and get one of the little Welsh lads, Colwyn Bay/ Wrexham/ Newport up the English divisions.

Find your own Craig Bellamy

You mean like how Messi or Ronaldo has a phenomenal record and there are still people who shit on them irl?
Thats not unrealistic and I don't see why people think it is. Every player has their critics regardless of how good they are.

What do you think it's like being Butt and being the most forgettable?

>lead 1-0
>down to 10 men
>get equalized
>players suddenly got on fire and somehow won 6-1
>game crash

Loaned this guy as an emergency replacement. Weeew. I don't think I would have if I had known this.

What's the biggest comeback you've ever had? I was down 0-3 at the half against Barcelona then scored 6 the next half

>7th horrible youth intake in a row
Is it time for a new HoYD?

I know you loved that Lärje-Angered save

I loved it so much I quit before finishing one season.

Im glad I suggested it to you

Time for Bosnia.

predict final score

fuaaark

also no correct answers

>Tfw you complete the game

There's a new bitch in the eastern bloc.

>game

>lost another season because i didn't bring a GK to a match
I will never learn.

>Poop
>City

>played as cska against galatasaray in cl
>we were dominating them hard but only 1:0 up
>end the half with 20ish shots, 10ish on target, they had none, 30% possession and were man down
>final result 1:5 for them

wew big signing for the 6th best team in the country

>European Golden Boy

Why is this award such a joke? He played a handful of games for Cambridge in the Championship last season and that's it.

it's been as fucked up as that kid's neck for as many versions of FM as I can remember
often it's won by someone not even half as good as him who's played well for a big club's B team

Holy fucking gegenpressingerino

that was a good game that one

>6 game unbeaten run
>still a 3 way race
Lads I think I hate the National League.

>Didn't score from it
Would've been pretty annoying

wish this guy would at least score a few to attract attention so I could sell him off
never seen a player's form fall apart so badly after being promoted to a higher division. had 12 in 19 last season

this does not fookin slip

Sportsmanship is overrated

have you tried yelling at him?

about 8 times so far this season
>yes boss, you're right, I was terrible, but I promise I'll improve
>*passes next 5 CCCs to the keeper*

I had a striker like that, got 31 goals in a championship season then 4 in a PL one, got relegated again and he's smashing it

Is this a meme

No, it's a simulation

nerd

what if theres a universe out there where are matches are actually happening?

>lethinkyman562.jpg

>farca

It's a computer simulation, lad.
>trusting steam

you know who thinks it's a simulator? miles
>trusting miles

this

Hey, I hate Mike as much as anyone, ok? But I still trust him more than I do Gaben.

I think we have a miles lover on our hands here, lads

>But I still trust him

>simulation
>refs not being programmed to be as inaccurate as real life to be a more accurate simulation
mike...

He has previously claimed that errors like offside being given when it isn't offside and vice versa is refereeing errors.
Not sure I believe him though, feel like it may be happy coincidence bug and they've left it because it only happens occasionally and does give you that bit of refereeing error that is realistic.
But tbf it might be by design, definitely happens more in shittier leagues than in bigger leagues.

He's an idiot, his implication that the refs are perfect goes against the whole idea of Ref Rating that has been in FM for years now.

No I mean he has said they are imperfect by design and I'm really not sure if I buy that or just think its bugs that he doesn't bother correcting because the bugs happen to simulate imperfect reffing.

He probably has no idea of how his SIMULATION works, maybe he talks to devs once a year or something like that and most of what he knows is from playing a half a season Watford save every new iteration.