What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=Capekino&src=typd
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ 4326/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All hype, no deliver

It means its going to get 35 on RT because childish liberal millennial (((reviewers))) have to inject politics into everything and think Marvel = Democrats WB = Republicans.

I honestly have no clue what that even means.

Anyways, the trailer was kinda cool. The CGI is very off-putting.

Appeals to retards who don't think for more than a few seconds about things.

It's a rich white guy telling a black kid, a white woman, and a white millennial man what to do.

Why does no one spam his review as proof that batman vs superman is good anymore?

It means it only appeals to mature people

this

>It means its going to get 35 on RT because childish liberal millennial (((reviewers))) have to inject politics into everything

So Armond?

Damn it, is this 5th grade banter?

fpbp
thank you

spbp

This thread is going to be a fucking cancerous shitshow

>"Oh well"

Is that what he said when his wife died?

It means someone with little capability was given a role far beyond their ability

>Trump failed to pass Ryan's bill that nobody wanted HAHAHA DRUMPF FUCKING SUCKS

MAGA

MCGA

the best fucking dealer in the entire world

He literally writes for national review

>liberal millennial (((reviewers))) have to inject politics into everything

You mean like Sup Forums does on Sup Forums?

and he convinced 35 congressmen to go from no to a yes on the a democrat health bill that no republican wanted

>Im so above it all xD
Just go back to tumblr already

Ok but why did they stop posting his review as proof that its good?

>I couldn’t get them,” Trump said in The Post interview. “They just wouldn’t do it. ... I think they made a mistake, but that’s okay.”

>Alluding to the long-running dramas on Capitol Hill, Trump added, “There are years of problems, great hatred and distrust, and, you know, I came into the middle of it.”

>But that didn’t stop the president from trying. Just two days before the bill was withdrawn by House leadership, Trump sat inside the Oval Office at dusk as his aides offered yet another blunt warning in a week full of them: The measure was likely to fail. Too many Republicans were opposed.

>Still in a suit jacket and striped red tie Wednesday evening, the president dialed Rep. Joe Barton, a wavering Republican from Texas, and placed the call on speakerphone. He put his finger to his lips to shush the clutch of advisers that always surrounds him. The president listened as the congressman ticked through his concerns, sipping from a glass of Diet Coke and jotting down notes with a thick, black Sharpie.

>Never one to get caught up in policy details, Trump concentrated his pitch on the big picture: winning. Trump said he wanted a win for Barton, for Texas, for their party, for the country — and, of course, for himself.

>When Barton told Trump that he could probably support the bill, with a few changes, the president smiled and winked at Vice President Pence, who stood hovering over the Resolute desk, and Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price, who leaned forward to listen. As Trump wrapped up the call — “Talk soon,” he told Barton — Pence and Price silently punched their fists in the air. Barton was not an absolute yes but, for the moment, it was good enough.

>Then the president was on to the next call.

>You mean like Sup Forums does on Sup Forums?

le Sup Forums boogeyman. Have an upboat

Oh god

Fuck these faggots

Literally who

>White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon told a group of House conservatives they had no choice but to back the GOP's ObamaCare repeal bill days before the bill was pulled, according to a new report.

>Bannon confronted members of the House Freedom Caucus earlier this week during the White House's push for the American Health Care Act, Axios's Mike Allen reported Saturday in his newsletter.

>"Guys, look. This is not a discussion. This is not a debate. You have no choice but to vote for this bill,” Bannon reportedly said.

>Rep. Lindsay Graham (R-S.Car) reportedly replied: “Or what?" The question hung in the air, never receiving an answer.

Legitimately, unironically, non-hyperbole: what did they mean by this?

Let me guess the plot:

>A portal opens up with all kinds of beasts coming out of it destroying a city.

>Our heros unite to battle the beasts, make their way to the source/final boss and after conflicts among themselves, they defeat the Earth-threatening enemy

/thread

Pic related

This.

>2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
kek.

wtf I love Zack Snyder now

You're not fooling anyone. Anyone with half a brain questioned a long time ago why only Sup Forums defends Sup Forums.

Why is it all shit-skins and video game players?

twitter.com/search?q=Capekino&src=typd

sadly this

We've hit the point in American and world history where any time someone does something or says something that you don't like or agree with you can call them a sexist, a racist, a nazi or other hyperbole with no evidence whatsoever and get away with it.

#BASED

#CantScamTheGraham

see
We are at a point where liberal millennials cannot even review movies that have nothing to do with politics without putting politics in it. They killed gaming like this movies are next. Millennials are slowly turning out to be worse than boomers which I thought was impossible.

I'm waiting to hear one criticism of liberals or SJWs that doesn't apply to Sup Forums users on Sup Forums

>tfw personal politics are too scattershot to belong on any one side and sometimes change depending on surfacing information
>tfw too extreme on some policies to be considered a centrist
>tfw every company, journalist and politician tries to pigeonhole you into one easily-identifiable group

Sup Forums bitches about movies,tv,and celebs far more than even SJWs

this coming from the board that posted for years that you are a "nu-male liberal" if you like marvel and has made multiple infographs about the plague of nu-males and what movies are reddit liberal propaganda

>and everyone else calls you a fence sitting retard

This world is shit, mate

The difference is we are shit posting and none of us have positions of power. I am a far right white nationalist but I don't bring my politics to work ever.

>Sup Forumsmblr butthurt
Also, capeshit is for fucking children, grow up already

Lol get fucked disneycuck

>BvS is too right-wi-

>errr

>we mean it's very confusing and bad and stuff don't watch it!!!!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ 4326/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
Ban evading is against the rules
Advertising is against the rules
Spamming is against the rules

Delete your post within the 7 minute period you have left

Only stupid people believe Sup Forums is one person. You're just a dumb fuck

>mfw this goofy looking motherfucker just cucked the entire Trump ''''''''administration'''''''''''

What's ironic is there are commies in my social circle who praise BvS, and I'm fashey as fuck and I also think it's an amazing film

Do you guys have a source or is this just fanfiction?

DChad brahs win again it seems

fpbp

Also underrated.

>Being this mad

>tfw when too pure for this world and memes supply the last refuge for good taste as the world knows it.

Do they just give anyone a "Verified" twitter account nowadays?

Nobody wanted trump, we got trump anyways.

>Flick Filosopher

what did she mean by this?

>group of friends consist of unironic commies and fascists who unironically associate
>think BvS is an amazing film
Bunch of plebs, the lot of you

Anyone who retweets democrats get ticks

>every commie and fascist goes out dressed as Mohawk punks harrassing everyone

Go outside for once ya dingus

>Do they just give anyone a "Verified" twitter account nowadays?
Yes. I got into an argument with a cunt in San Francisco who got the check because she gave a speech at some tech event and later admitted she knew guys at twitter. I told her you are diluting the point of "verified" is everyone gets it and like the short sited liberal woman she is, she didn't care and blocked me.

/thread

Millenials are so shit

That's really not the criticism buddy but you have revealed your insecurity

This is confusing their are also reports that Bannon was shitting all over the bill, calling it an insurance industry bailout

There's more going on thematically in the first ten minutes of Man of Steel than Marvel's been able to eke out of thirteen movies and counting.

It'll get 35 on RT because it will be another shitty DC movie. Politics has nothing to do with it.

It's going to get 35% because it's going to be shit just like BvS was.

>There are people who will unironically believe this fanfiction
>OH YEAH GOYS THIS INFO COMES FROM AN ANONYMOUS WHITE HOUSE INSIDER IN THE TRUMP ADMIN FOR REALZ

He is a cuck.

He's doing God's work.

It's going to get a 35 rating because it's not a good movie.

Thousand times this.

It will be 35% fresh because it sucks not politics.

That same fucking retard expression she puts on in practically all the shots, what is the director thinking ?